Formestane.....HPTA suppression or not?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please answer this once and for all?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
No. You won't get a once and for all answer.

But I'm leaning towards mild suppression that really isn't going to amount to much concern. In other words: if you run formestane for say 4 weeks, you won't need a PCT or anything like that.

I personally am a big fan of formestane. But call me biased since Bill was the guy who "discovered" it.

Hot Sauce

Hot Sauce

Awards
I've always thought formestane upregulated the HTPA? I would like to know this as well, but like Aet said, I'm sure we won't get one definite answer.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran a bridge with formestane and the my balls came back to full size. I know its not the most scientific answer.lol

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I ran a bridge with formestane and the my balls came back to full size. I know its not the most scientific answer.lol
its not the most scientific, but i don't want scientific, I want to hear about real life results. anyone else got any experiences with formestane?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I don't have experience, but I do have a connection. The guy that first brought formestane to the market is my boss and homeslice: Bill Llewellyn.

I should be getting Anabolics 2007 in the mail soon and I'll consult the profile on formestane for you when it arrives.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I am allowed to do this but here is a nasty debate between Bill Llewellyn and Patrick Arnold himself.

Formasin or 6-oxo - Mind and Muscle Forums

I myself along with many others like the effects that Formestane has both "On and Off cycle". Increased libido, leaning out bigtime, and increased Test. The amount of shutdown I think is very little simply based on my experience with it...sort of like supplementing on low dose DHEA...A Dr D reccomendation that I also like.

Another interesting link on Formestane

Aromatase Inhibition in Male Athletes Using Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids by Author L Rea

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bill L maintained, in some conversations we had a few years ago, that 4OHA increases ITT. he quoted the internal bloodwork that his company did prior to selling the breast cancer treatment as a supplement...it was pretty convincing evidence. the increases are on par with AT (6OXO) if not more.

i also am a fan of formestane, but i find it to be surprisingly androgenic - i get very oily, horny and a little edgy - much like with nettle extract, and very different from injected test. i dont know why...

anyway, i wouldnt worry about shutdown with formestane.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Bill L maintained, in some conversations we had a few years ago, that 4OHA increases ITT. he quoted the internal bloodwork that his company did prior to selling the breast cancer treatment as a supplement...it was pretty convincing evidence. the increases are on par with AT (6OXO) if not more.

i also am a fan of formestane, but i find it to be surprisingly androgenic - i get very oily, horny and a little edgy - much like with nettle extract, and very different from injected test. i dont know why...

anyway, i wouldnt worry about shutdown with formestane.
Should you worry about shutdown if you use Formestane for a period of time longer than 4 weeks? Say 7 or 8 weeks?

Or instead should it be cycled for 4 week periods at a time for better results?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Should you worry about shutdown if you use Formestane for a period of time longer than 4 weeks? Say 7 or 8 weeks?

Or instead should it be cycled for 4 week periods at a time for better results?

If it was me I'd go for it....8 weeks on ....but that's just me....my joints may get a little squeeky during that time though:jaw:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
May want to look into going the transdermal route too (E-Form etc)...better delivery with a lower dose....big savings$$$....but not as convenient as capsules...

JJC

Awards
  • Established
May want to look into going the transdermal route too (E-Form etc)...better delivery with a lower dose....big savings$$$....but not as convenient as capsules...
Yeah I've got the supplies for a transdermal. I'll be going with ~200 mg Form a day.

Then I guess I'll just run it until I'm out of it...which will be about 48 days or so.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trans is defenitly the way to go. Good luck on that JJC..... you should log it, as I think dsade would appreciate it.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
ok, well I went ahead and started my bottle of e-form yesterday and it seems like my nuts are actually growing a little.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Trans is defenitly the way to go. Good luck on that JJC..... you should log it, as I think dsade would appreciate it.
Aight, I might as well document it. It will be a few more months until that happens tho.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, I'll be on the look out for it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would anyone say that formestane and a SERM would be acceptable for PCT?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15