A Godsend for all us hairy bastards

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
The product is called Jan Tana Hair Remover. I read about it over at CEM. It actually works on well insulated furballs like myself. I applied this morning and let sit for 15 minutes. I then showered and the hair came right off with a mesh sponge. This is a hell of a lot easier than shaving, especially when trying to maximize absorption during a transdermal cycle.

I was not smart enough to take the picture before applying the hair remover. As you can tell, I am a hairy bastard.

Last edited:

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I used that epil spray back in the day and although it worked very well, it burned the **** out of me hahah. I had a pretty good rash from it :)

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
No burn from this stuff. Maybe a mild sting for about 20 minutes. But nothing even worth noting.

mcQ

Awards
Bow - Any mention on the packaging that would prevent me from recommending it to my chick?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
It says something about increased sex drive, rapid weight loss and in a small percentage the growth of a third breast :p

No. No mention of any adverse reactions with women. I will give you the rest of the bottle, just order me another one.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bow where did u order this from? How much? Usually you notice a redness after using spray products but your chest seems fine.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Bow where did u order this from? How much? Usually you notice a redness after using spray products but your chest seems fine.
1fast400

It was like $8 for the bottle.

No redness or irritation at all.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
how long did you have to wait before applying another application? with shaving you have to do it everyday...it'd be nice not to have to do that

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
how long did you have to wait before applying another application? with shaving you have to do it everyday...it'd be nice not to have to do that
Beats the hell out of me, I just applied for the first time yesterday :p

Today there is some stubble. I'll let you know the next time I have to apply.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established

Beats the hell out of me, I just applied for the first time yesterday :p

Today there is some stubble. I'll let you know the next time I have to apply.
ok..i tried that new nair for men and it worked ok...esp on my arms and back but i had to make 2 applications to my chest and it burned the hell out of it and left it red. and this looked like it wouldnt do that. i ordered mine yesterday.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using this for years, it's the best I have seen for hair removal.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
You forgot the armpits hahaha ;) , anyways I will try that cream too cause im hairy as you are....!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ya'll think you have it bad... I'm 1/2 redneck and 3/8 russian.... Remember that zangief dude.... he's got NOTHING on me, LoL

ManBeast

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Ya'll think you have it bad... I'm 1/2 redneck and 3/8 russian.... Remember that zangief dude.... he's got NOTHING on me, LoL

ManBeast

Dammit, that just ruined another good nights sleep......

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
this is like nair... which you can buy at wal mart for like 3-4$. you only leave it for 4 minutes and 99% sure its like this jan tana stuff, it sticks as it is ridding you of hair right? :D nair comes in all kinds of scents but it smells like burnt hair when you whipe it off. just another cheap/fast solution from jan tana.

ive tried just about all them except that new shaver i saw on tv thats like an electric shaver w/o knives or some ****. but ive tried wax, nair, nads, epial stop .... i stick to shaving.

lvtrojan

Awards
body hair

i read that body hair growth is a sign of fully functioning hormone biochemistry in the body...basically it means that your body is producing plenty of test and that test is converting to dht which promotes body hair growth.

sooo....if you could block dht conversion in the body , could you stop body hair growth in the first place???

but it is funny that the test we all love ultimately is responsible for the pain in the ass of getting rid of the body hair. :)

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Re: body hair

Originally posted by lvtrojan
i read that body hair growth is a sign of fully functioning hormone biochemistry in the body...basically it means that your body is producing plenty of test and that test is converting to dht which promotes body hair growth.

sooo....if you could block dht conversion in the body , could you stop body hair growth in the first place???

but it is funny that the test we all love ultimately is responsible for the pain in the ass of getting rid of the body hair. :)
i dont know, im no scientist when it comes to this **** but from logical reasoning, i think dht in the body has more purpose than just hair falling out and if it was that easy ... im pretty sure it would have been done by now. theres got to be more to the story than that. if not, ill go 1/2 with you and we'll be the next millionaires bro :D

Fastball

Awards
bow, you appear to be about as hairy as I am. I have tried Nair numerous times and it simply doesn't work on coarse, dark body hair like what I have. Judging from the photos, this stuff looks like it works great. I have to be skeptical though since I've never heard any praises about it before. I hope it's more powerful than Nair. I think I'll try it out.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
bow, you appear to be about as hairy as I am. I have tried Nair numerous times and it simply doesn't work on coarse, dark body hair like what I have. Judging from the photos, this stuff looks like it works great. I have to be skeptical though since I've never heard any praises about it before. I hope it's more powerful than Nair. I think I'll try it out.
Give it a try. It definately works better than Nair.

lvtrojan

Awards
Jan Tana

1fast400

It was like $8 for the bottle.

No redness or irritation at all.
anyone know if you can buy this over the counter at a supply store, if its only available online?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
how long did it keep you hairless enough to be shirtless?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
how much of a tube did you use?

ManBeast

Gmonkey

Awards
Did the 1/3 bottle do your chest and stomach, quick question what is your jacket size.  As I am a hairy bastard front and back and will need a lot I am guessing like 5 bottles.   I wear a 52 jacket. 

Zack

Awards
whats the hair like when it goes back? is it like it was shaved off, like the hair on your face?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Did the 1/3 bottle do your chest and stomach, quick question what is your jacket size.  As I am a hairy bastard front and back and will need a lot I am guessing like 5 bottles.   I wear a 52 jacket. 

I don't know. I have not been measured in a while. I am 5'8", 203 lbs. The 1/3 bottle took care of my chest and stomache.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
whats the hair like when it goes back? is it like it was shaved off, like the hair on your face?

Its like it was shaved off. Unfortunatley it does not get it at the root, it gets the hair at the skin surface.

Brant

Awards
I used nair for men, the roll on gel.

Holy hellamundo...rash BAD, irritation BAD...talk about reaction, it turned into these nasty looking strawberries, and I couldn't even take off my shirt without it burning like a motherf*cker. So Never again :-D lol

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Brant
I used nair for men, the roll on gel.

Holy hellamundo...rash BAD, irritation BAD...talk about reaction, it turned into these nasty looking strawberries, and I couldn't even take off my shirt without it burning like a motherf*cker. So Never again :-D lol
ahha brant, thats my brothers name. ive never seen someone else with that name before, that is your name right?

but ya i just shave and used nair, its easily obtainable. i saw something advertised they are finally starting to sell globablly that was always praised but i forgot the name!

Brant

Awards
Hey Ralph;

Yep Brant is my real name :) I saw no use in having a 'screenname' or anything of the sort, since everyone here is personal enough. So I just used my real name! :)

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
haha thats cool bro, people call my house and still ask for ralph (hmm i wonder who that is ;)) but my real name isnt ralph like everyone thinks... but to each his own.

peace bro

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Based on the positive feedback, I called 1Fast400 and they told me that the Jan Tana Hair Removal was selling like crazy.

1ST USE:
I used it on my chest and abs, and it was real easy to apply. It was 90+% successful and only had to touch up a few spots with a razor.

2ND USE:
I had a 1/4" growth after 2 weeks so I used it again. It works even better on short hair than long hair. However, this time I got a little chemical burn on my nips.

RECOMMENDATIONS:
1. If you're moderately hairy or worse, you'll want to buy some foaming drain cleaner so you don't clog your sink up. (you have to wipe off the cream with a wash cloth and rinse off the wash once it gets hairy).
2. Put some vaseline on your nips BEFORE putting on the Jan Tana. I haven't tried this yet, but definitely plan to use it as a precaution next time.

~Todd

Fastball

Awards
tatortodd, have you used Nair before? If so, did you feel this was more effective?

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Never used Nair for Men. Some of the other posters in the thread might be able to answer.

~Todd

carey

Jan Tana is the best! I use it regularly, no pain, no sores, just smooth hairless skin! :cool:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO!!!! :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO!!! :D

ManBeast

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
The product is called Jan Tana Hair Remover. I read about it over at CEM. It actually works on well insulated furballs like myself. I applied this morning and let sit for 15 minutes. I then showered and the hair came right off with a mesh sponge. This is a hell of a lot easier than shaving, especially when trying to maximize absorption during a transdermal cycle.

I was not smart enough to take the picture before applying the hair remover. As you can tell, I am a hairy bastard.
Sounds good. This is exactly what I was looking for. Something to this effect. I may give it a try especially since you claim it doesnt burn.