A Godsend for all us hairy bastards

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I used nair for men, the roll on gel.

Holy hellamundo...rash BAD, irritation BAD...talk about reaction, it turned into these nasty looking strawberries, and I couldn't even take off my shirt without it burning like a motherf*cker. So Never again :-D lol

2. Originally posted by Brant
    I used nair for men, the roll on gel.

Holy hellamundo...rash BAD, irritation BAD...talk about reaction, it turned into these nasty looking strawberries, and I couldn't even take off my shirt without it burning like a motherf*cker. So Never again :-D lol
    ahha brant, thats my brothers name. ive never seen someone else with that name before, that is your name right?

but ya i just shave and used nair, its easily obtainable. i saw something advertised they are finally starting to sell globablly that was always praised but i forgot the name!
    •   

3. Hey Ralph;

Yep Brant is my real name I saw no use in having a 'screenname' or anything of the sort, since everyone here is personal enough. So I just used my real name!

4. haha thats cool bro, people call my house and still ask for ralph (hmm i wonder who that is ) but my real name isnt ralph like everyone thinks... but to each his own.

peace bro

5. :thumbs up:

Stay cool
    •   

6. Based on the positive feedback, I called 1Fast400 and they told me that the Jan Tana Hair Removal was selling like crazy.

1ST USE:
    I used it on my chest and abs, and it was real easy to apply. It was 90+% successful and only had to touch up a few spots with a razor.

2ND USE:
    I had a 1/4" growth after 2 weeks so I used it again. It works even better on short hair than long hair. However, this time I got a little chemical burn on my nips.

RECOMMENDATIONS:
    1. If you're moderately hairy or worse, you'll want to buy some foaming drain cleaner so you don't clog your sink up. (you have to wipe off the cream with a wash cloth and rinse off the wash once it gets hairy).
    2. Put some vaseline on your nips BEFORE putting on the Jan Tana. I haven't tried this yet, but definitely plan to use it as a precaution next time.

~Todd

7. tatortodd, have you used Nair before? If so, did you feel this was more effective?

8. Nope. Never used Nair for Men. Some of the other posters in the thread might be able to answer.

~Todd
  9. carey

Jan Tana is the best! I use it regularly, no pain, no sores, just smooth hairless skin!

10. Originally posted by ManBeast
    Ya'll think you have it bad... I'm 1/2 redneck and 3/8 russian.... Remember that zangief dude.... he's got NOTHING on me, LoL

ManBeast

11. ROFLMAO!!!!

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

12. ROFLMAO!!!

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

13. Quote Originally Posted by bow
    The product is called Jan Tana Hair Remover. I read about it over at CEM. It actually works on well insulated furballs like myself. I applied this morning and let sit for 15 minutes. I then showered and the hair came right off with a mesh sponge. This is a hell of a lot easier than shaving, especially when trying to maximize absorption during a transdermal cycle.

I was not smart enough to take the picture before applying the hair remover. As you can tell, I am a hairy bastard.
    Sounds good. This is exactly what I was looking for. Something to this effect. I may give it a try especially since you claim it doesnt burn.

14. another old thread...

15. wow - who is in your pic? got anymore
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 02:39 PM
  2. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 11:10 PM
  3. the stupid mess it up for all of us
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 03:50 PM
  4. for all the protestors,remember 9/11
    By inertia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 12:15 AM
  5. For all the Fina Freaks....