Supps causing lower back pumps?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
JW or PowerFULL or Chaos causing lower back pumps?

During my leg workout today, I experienced some debilitating lower back pumps while deadlifting. This has never, ever happened to me on any exercise before (including deadlifts).

I'm currently 4.5 weeks into JW, three days into Bulk PowerFULL at the equivalent of 8 caps a day, and I also took Chaos from Anabolic Innovations for the first time pre w/o.

Could any of these supps have caused this to happen??? Or did I just get weaker on my deads/exert too much effort in the squats that proceded the deads?

Last edited:
AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i have never heard of these two products causing this. i've had them on other things before, i take powerful and like ingredients of chaos and am fine when i am not taking the other things that have given me lower back pumps.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
i have never heard of these two products causing this. i've had them on other things before, i take powerful and like ingredients of chaos and am fine when i am not taking the other things that have given me lower back pumps.
Thanks for the input. I'm not contributing it to these supps directly since it has only happened this one time and it was my first time using Chaos. Also, I had done squats beforehand, so maybe it took alot of lower back bracing to push through my squats.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced lower back pumps on any of these supps.

If anyone sees Jmh80 around, let him know to check out this thread. I saw that he had done a log on PowerFULL and PowerFULL + Symmetry and he briefly mentioned lbp. Maybe he can shed light.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you usually do squats followed by deadlifts? I ask because usually if I do that my back always tends to act up, as squats in and of itself is also a great lower back workout. I'd say that might be your problem right there.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Do you usually do squats followed by deadlifts? I ask because usually if I do that my back always tends to act up, as squats in and of itself is also a great lower back workout. I'd say that might be your problem right there.
Yeah, since I've began my latest workout routine (4.5 weeks ago) I've been doing squats then deads. But this is the first time this has EVER happened. In the past, for other routines I've used the squat then deadlift protocol (I like to focus on my hamstrings for deads, and do legs in one day).

You might be right tho, since this was the most weight for the most reps I've done for squats ever.

I will be able to tell if it is actually the supps or not next week when I get back to the gym and even do work on other body parts.