Upcoming Epistane Cycle. Critiques wanted.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Just thought I would lay out what I am looking into doing. I have heard nothing but good things about epistane and I am really looking forward to running it. I will be stacking it w/ Anabolic Pump once they both show up.

Tell me what you think about this.

4 Weeks of Epi Starting at 30mg a day. With option to extend to 6 or 8 weeks depending on how I feel. Also option to up dose to 40 mg a day.

Anabolic Pump during cycle and post cycle therapy as recommended on bottle. 3 Pills a day w/ carb meals.

PCT I was thinking of a low dose of nolva maybe 40/30/20/10 depending on cycle length.

Maybe ALRI's Evolution stack to maintain gains.(Jungle warfare/Restore/Bad Ass Mass)

Let me know what you think.

Thanks in advace

-Sully

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That sounds fantastic.Im runnin it for 7wks.1-4@30mg and [email protected] pct is nolve,clomid,MassFX or CNWs beta.Ive got a log in the log section.Its going great.Good luck!

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Thanks man. I have been reading your logs. Great to hear about the gyno going away for you. I'm really hoping for gread results as I have heard good things about EPI and AP!

-Sully

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
sorry about that - i was locked up when originally posting that and i guess my clicks got buffered while the site was thinking. . .

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epistane is a steroidal Anti E that has very anabolic benefits.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bam, mass fx, or ap?

is there information out there on it?
Well Im running it with 2 caps MFX and 2 caps Ap just for the heck of it and Ive seen no problems.

BTW I dont get the mind bloeing superpump from AP that others experience so Im taking it in hope that it will block fat depositing as claimed.

And the MFX is a just in case product for when me and the MRS hook up.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
bam, mass fx, or ap?

is there information out there on it?
Lets just say it is MUCH MUCH more anabolic than all three of those combined, however, Mass FX would be great in PCT to restore test levels. This compound is a 17b-estradiol receptor antagonist similar to nolvadex but is 1100% more anabolic than methyl-test ;).

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Well for anyone who knows anything about Anabolic Pump. It is supposed to be taken 15 mins prior to a high carb meal. I plan on taking it 15 mins prior to breakfast which would be immediatly after waking up. Then 15 mins before my Pre-workout meal. My question is should I take it immediatly after working out and have my post workout shake 15 mins later.... Or drink my shake immediatly following my workout(cytogainer) and then take AP about 45 mins later before my post workout meal?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well for anyone who knows anything about Anabolic Pump. It is supposed to be taken 15 mins prior to a high carb meal. I plan on taking it 15 mins prior to breakfast which would be immediatly after waking up. Then 15 mins before my Pre-workout meal. My question is should I take it immediatly after working out and have my post workout shake 15 mins later.... Or drink my shake immediatly following my workout(cytogainer) and then take AP about 45 mins later before my post workout meal?
I take mine right after I work out and then 15 min later I take my shake and its working great thus far. I think im going on 20+ days now and no complaints at all......

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
as long as your post workout shake had plently of carbs in it, it should work out great.

you sound like you on the right track although personally i'd use the AP post cycle, Ap would be a great way to help maintain gains made while "on cycle", Epistane/Havoc works awesome from what i've been ready by itself.

take care and all the best:thumbsup:

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Are there any sides with Epistane use?
BP issues?
Back pain?

Just curious..

-TT

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Are there any sides with Epistane use?
BP issues?
Back pain?

Just curious..

-TT
seems that a lot of feedback suggests low on sides but everyone is different, search is the key my friend, there are a ton of logs and reviews on Epistane/Havoc not just here at AM but on other boards as well.

take care:head:

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
you should be able to find a few write ups on ibeforums.com on epi. They have a whole forum devoted to it.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
seems that a lot of feedback suggests low on sides but everyone is different, search is the key my friend, there are a ton of logs and reviews on Epistane/Havoc not just here at AM but on other boards as well.

take care:head:
And survey says....

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive got a log and its been very good to me.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Ive got a log and its been very good to me.
Got link?

I saw some stuff you wrote, but I didn't see any measurements.. blood pressure, heart rate, blood chemistry...

Link me up!

-TT

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Got link?

I saw some stuff you wrote, but I didn't see any measurements.. blood pressure, heart rate, blood chemistry...

Link me up!

-TT
My BP wasn't affected that bad at all surprisingly. Superdrol made me feel a little high in the BP and tren DEF. did but I am in pretty good shape overall so I normally have a pretty low BP.

I usually take Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support but didn't get some until PCT this time around so that always keeps it pretty low :).

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got link?

Link me up!

-TT
HR 70-75 normal for me
Bp High end of normal (I dont recall the #s)
Blood work-NA

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
HR 70-75 normal for me
Bp High end of normal (I dont recall the #s)
Blood work-NA

Thanks!

Keep us posted on the numbers.

BP, HR, Strength, Size, Weight.
Then.... I like to hear how people feel.

Numbers mean a lot to me. I like stuff that you can quantify. Everything else is just so subjective.

Thanks again,

-TT

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Keep us posted on the numbers.

BP, HR, Strength, Size, Weight.
Then.... I like to hear how people feel.

Numbers mean a lot to me. I like stuff that you can quantify. Everything else is just so subjective.

Thanks again,

-TT
You know as well as I that the longer youre in the game and the more miles under your wheels the less subjective it is.Especially when youve wasted too much cash and time on stuff that doesnt work.:icon_lol:

If I only knew then what I know now.