blue up vs blue rhino
- 02-03-2007, 10:58 PM
- 02-03-2007, 11:20 PM
there the same thing.. just a name change.. check out there forum... you'll get faster answers... and also blue up comes in 2 versions... stim free and w/ stim... i like blue up stim free...
02-03-2007, 11:20 PM
There's no difference between Blue Rhino and Blue Up, Blue Up is just the newer name for Blue Rhino. The only difference in the product is between Blue Up/Blue Rhino and Blue Up-Stim Free, which just doesn't have caffeine and yohimbine in it.
Edit: Dammit. Beat me to it.
02-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lpfleiderer in forum SupplementsReplies: 54Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:21 AM
- By luelinks in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 08-23-2010, 02:07 PM
- By sakes in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 01-23-2009, 08:41 AM
- By dafox in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-16-2008, 09:57 AM
- By thebigt in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2006, 07:29 PM