dialene4 vs atrophex

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
As far as an increase in metabolic rate(I have no concern on energy, appetite supression,mood etc. and I also have an extremely high tolerance for sides) which one of these upcoming supps would be recommended.

I am well aware that neither of these have been released , but both their ingredient profiles have.

It is often very hard to tell the main purpose of supplements(energy or fat burning) due to overly descriptive advertisement jargon.

so if anyone with a decent background in biochem would be able to give an answer, based purley on ingredients it would be much appreciated

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Dialene 4 has been postponed because they we're updating the profile. At least that's what beast stated on another forum.

mwkcronin

Awards
Layne Norton did the research regarding the Dialene. He seems to know his work very well.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
It's too early to say. Ingrediants listed or not, it would pretty difficult to determine the synergy between multiple compounds IMO. What are the ingrediants in atrophex?

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
It's too early to say. Ingrediants listed or not, it would pretty difficult to determine the synergy between multiple compounds IMO. What are the ingrediants in atrophex?
Atro-Phex-Extreme Multi-Action Rapid and Sustained Release Energy and Weight Management Technology = 569mg Prop Blend
Green Tea, Tuber Fleece Flower, Loranthus Parasiticus, Caffiene, Carum Carvi l Caraway Plant (source of Carveol), Swertia Chirata (source of Magiferin), Razberi-k (Rasberry Ketones), N-Acetyl-Tyrosine-Ethyl-Ester Monohydrate, Sulbutiamine, Vinburine, Vinpocetine, Vincamine, Isopimpinellin 10%, Isoquercitrn, D-Myo-Inositol-1-4, 5-Triphospahte Hexsodium, Cinnulin PF, 7-Keto, DICANA

Specific amounts per compound are not given.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Atro-Phex-Extreme Multi-Action Rapid and Sustained Release Energy and Weight Management Technology = 569mg Prop Blend
Green Tea, Tuber Fleece Flower, Loranthus Parasiticus, Caffiene, Carum Carvi l Caraway Plant (source of Carveol), Swertia Chirata (source of Magiferin), Razberi-k (Rasberry Ketones), N-Acetyl-Tyrosine-Ethyl-Ester Monohydrate, Sulbutiamine, Vinburine, Vinpocetine, Vincamine, Isopimpinellin 10%, Isoquercitrn, D-Myo-Inositol-1-4, 5-Triphospahte Hexsodium, Cinnulin PF, 7-Keto, DICANA

Specific amounts per compound are not given.
ok, i am unfamiliar with a lot of those ingredients in the blend... are a lot of these new to the market?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Alot of them are diuretics and nootropics. This is like a stim/dicana/diuretic/nootropic. I think it looks awesome if the amount per serving is right.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Alot of them are diuretics and nootropics. This is like a stim/dicana/diuretic/nootropic. I think it looks awesome if the amount per serving is right.
Yeah, it looks like a pretty solid product. I just wish I knew the exact amounts per ingredients to know you are getting an efficient amount to see results. That is all I could find though for ingredients. I am sure they are not going to give away the amounts of each, since they do not want others to copy.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
after taking a seond look at the inredient profile it looks to be a good produt to use for two distinctly different purposes. it would be good for the outright beinner as it will ause a lare amount of water(weight loss) and provide a large drop in sale weight while maintaining a sense of well being (whih is the most important factor of success for someone who does not have a trained mindset that omes with years of onsistany and dediation. It would also appear to be great for someone who is nearing a competition as it may help to negate the negative affect a restrictive diet has on ones mood and the obvious dieuretic.

dialene appears to be better for those that have noticable fat stores but are lean(10-14 perent body fat)