Super Cissus Rx+Powerfull Stack

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start a stack of Super Cissus Rx and Powerfull and want everyone to critique it.

I'm 22 yrs old 6'2" 195lbs about 13% bf and trying to gain lean muscle mass.

Here's my protocol:
2 caps super cissus upon waking, 2 pre w/o 2 before bed

2400 mg bulk powerfull powder at same times as cissus

2.4 mg bulk cee from nutra planet with protein shake pre and post w/o

all this along with a clean diet and a good work out routine (of course)

thanks for everyones time and advice

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
6 Super Cissus? That's megadosing.. You don't need that much IMO. Also, with 2.4 mg CEE you're not going very far ;) Rest looks good. What about adding some Anabolic Pump in your mix? I started it a few days ago, and it's really worth it.

Oh and change your avatar, I can't concentrate.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start a stack of Super Cissus Rx and Powerfull and want everyone to critique it.

I'm 22 yrs old 6'2" 195lbs about 13% bf and trying to gain lean muscle mass.

Here's my protocol:
2 caps super cissus upon waking, 2 pre w/o 2 before bed

2400 mg bulk powerfull powder at same times as cissus

2.4 mg bulk cee from nutra planet with protein shake pre and post w/o

all this along with a clean diet and a good work out routine (of course)

thanks for everyones time and advice
Super Cissus-RX 1/2/1 Workout days - 1/1/1 Non-workout days
PowerFULL looks fine.
CEE Intake looks fine.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus-RX 1/2/1 Workout days - 1/1/1 Non-workout days
PowerFULL looks fine.
CEE Intake looks fine.
so would that dose of cissus still have a pronounced anabolic affect bc thats what i am going for...i know the bottle says 4-5 daily for anabolic but usually people take more than the directions bc companies have to cover their a$$...thanks for everyone quick replies...and also, jjohn- what do you mean by this "Also, with 2.4 mg CEE you're not going very far" not going very far, you mean not enough? I'm taking that twice a day, what do you suggest...thanks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
so would that dose of cissus still have a pronounced anabolic affect bc thats what i am going for...i know the bottle says 4-5 daily for anabolic but usually people take more than the directions bc companies have to cover their a$$...thanks for everyone quick replies...and also, jjohn- what do you mean by this "Also, with 2.4 mg CEE you're not going very far" not going very far, you mean not enough? I'm taking that twice a day, what do you suggest...thanks
Just kidding, you are probably taking 2.4 Grams, not Milligrams.. Yeah, for megadose, I was using 12 a day. I guess 5 would be equivalent. Don't forget this is 10% extract.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Let's compare to what would be typical of the old Cissus-RX...
Cissus-RX = 660mg/cap and at 10 caps/day = 6.6g of 5%
So the typical amount of Cissus-RX for 'mega-dosing' is around the 10 cap/6.6g point.

Super Cissus-RX = 750mg/cap and at 4 caps/day = 3g of 10%
Playing percentages shows that you'll be getting just slightly less than 10 caps of the old Cissus-RX with only 4 caps of Super Cissus-RX.

About what jjohn said about the CEE, I don't think he realized that you said you take it before and after your workout.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Let's compare to what would be typical of the old Cissus-RX...
Cissus-RX = 660mg/cap and at 10 caps/day = 6.6g of 5%
So the typical amount of Cissus-RX for 'mega-dosing' is around the 10 cap/6.6g point.

Super Cissus-RX = 750mg/cap and at 4 caps/day = 3g of 10%
Playing percentages shows that you'll be getting just slightly less than 10 caps of the old Cissus-RX with only 4 caps of Super Cissus-RX.

About what jjohn said about the CEE, I don't think he realized that you said you take it before and after your workout.

Yeah, I did, it's just that he stated mg. instead of grams. I was just kidding. Thanks for the additionnal math ;)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, yeah mg would be a different story :study:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i have never used cissus and just got a bottle of the old version cheap so im going to try it out. i heard the new ver. is better but that the old version is kick ass as well.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
so how long after you eat carbs are you good to take powerfull and get the full hgh release potential, and also how long should I wait after I take it to eat carbs?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I beleive it should be on an empty stomach. Correct me if I'm wrong. I would take Powerfull 30 mins. before taking AP, 15 mins. later, take your carb meal. That would work IMO.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I beleive it should be on an empty stomach. Correct me if I'm wrong. I would take Powerfull 30 mins. before taking AP, 15 mins. later, take your carb meal. That would work IMO.
thanks, that answers half my question...the other half...how long after you eat is your stomach considered "empty" 2.5-3 hrs prob? And for anyone who take bulk powerfull, how do you deal with this horrible taste?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
As a bodybuilder, you will never have an empty stomach.. So best way to do it is before a meal. Horrible taste can be masked with some crystal light, or flush it down with some diet soda.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long after you eat is your stomach considered "empty" 2.5-3 hrs prob? And for anyone who take bulk powerfull, how do you deal with this horrible taste?
That's a good time frame for dosing, and for the taste of pfull....by some caps and cap'em, use the old balancing act where you drink some water leave it in your mouth and dump the pwd on top then wash down with another gulp of water(my personal way of dealing with uncapped powders).

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
what size cap em quick do you recommend? 0, 00, or 000...I'm assuming that is the gauge and 000 is the largest, but idk how to relate this to my particular needs..thanks

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking triple 0 bc i can swallow big pills and those would fit more powder, is this logical reasoning?

donk

Awards
That's a good time frame for dosing, and for the taste of pfull....by some caps and cap'em, use the old balancing act where you drink some water leave it in your mouth and dump the pwd on top then wash down with another gulp of water(my personal way of dealing with uncapped powders).

If you go with method after a couple days the taste is not bothersome at all. I started drinking the water leave in mouth dump powder and swish it around and gulp. The only bad thing was the time i sneezed and shot powerfull powder out my nose.

bigluke39

Awards
As a bodybuilder, you will never have an empty stomach.. So best way to do it is before a meal. Horrible taste can be masked with some crystal light, or flush it down with some diet soda.
Someone on the USPLabs form suggested that I wrap the 1/2 teaspoon of bulk PowerFull in a kleenex. I tried it with the corner of one layer (About a 2"x2" piece works fine.) of napkin (Plain white would be perfered.) I wrapped it up, tossed it in my mouth, and took a big quick drink of water. It seemed to work pretty good. But not perfect.
With that said, I will be purchasing the capsules next week, and the bulk will then be for those times when I run out of the capsule form.

Hope this helps you out.