Recommended Dosage of Reduce XT (Lean Xtreme)

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Which of the following dosages does Reduce XT (Lean Xtreme) work best:

1. one cap upon waking up, one cap 4 hours later, and two caps at bedtime.

2. two caps upon waking up and two caps at bedtime.

Does this product need to be cycled? If so, how long can it be used and how much time should you be off of it before using again?

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
Which of the following dosages does Reduce XT (Lean Xtreme) work best:

1. one cap upon waking up, one cap 4 hours later, and two caps at bedtime.

2. two caps upon waking up and two caps at bedtime.
(Q) What is a good protocol for Lean Xtreme™?
(A) As noted above, dosing may vary among individuals, so the following is a basic 3 caps per day layout:
• 1 cap upon waking
• 1 cap before training
• 1 cap before bed
Those who wish to bump dosing to 4-5 caps per day should make the morning dose 2 caps and/or the pre-training dose 2 caps.

Does this product need to be cycled? If so, how long can it be used and how much time should you be off of it before using again?
Q) Does Lean Xtreme™ need to be cycled?
(A) No, but like all supplements, we recommend you cycle in and out of use to maintain enzyme responsiveness and for general economical reasoning.

The above protocol is for Designer Supplement's Lean Extreme. Reduce XT is an entirely different product. To which one are you refering?

Designer Supplements
Lean Xtreme (90 caps) By Designer Supplements

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
So if doing 4 caps per day, it is better to take 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps pre-training (in my case around 5pm) instead of 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps before bedtime? :think:

(Q) What is a good protocol for Lean Xtreme™?
(A) As noted above, dosing may vary among individuals, so the following is a basic 3 caps per day layout:
• 1 cap upon waking
• 1 cap before training
• 1 cap before bed
Those who wish to bump dosing to 4-5 caps per day should make the morning dose 2 caps and/or the pre-training dose 2 caps.

Q) Does Lean Xtreme™ need to be cycled?
(A) No, but like all supplements, we recommend you cycle in and out of use to maintain enzyme responsiveness and for general economical reasoning.

The above protocol is for Designer Supplement's Lean Extreme. Reduce XT is an entirely different product. To which one are you refering?

Designer Supplements
Lean Xtreme (90 caps) By Designer Supplements

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
So if doing 4 caps per day, it is better to take 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps pre-training (in my case around 5pm) instead of 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps before bedtime? :think:
That appears to be what the manufacturer is recommending for Lean Xtreme. However, I'm still unclear to which product you are actually referring.

Also, my guess would be that the delta in results will be negligible of how you break up a dosing of four during the day. But to start, I'd follow the manufacturer's recommendation which in your case appears to be 2 in the AM and 2 pre-workout.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone, Reduce XT is SNS's version of LX...and it's usually about five bucks cheaper.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
I have used Lean Xtreme before, but currently using Reduce XT as Lean Xtreme was sold out for a while.

BTW....Lean Xtreme = Reduce XT and Reduce XT = Lean Xtreme.

That appears to be what the manufacturer is recommending for Lean Xtreme. However, I'm still unclear to which product you are actually referring.

Also, my guess would be that the delta in results will be negligible of how you break up a dosing of four during the day. But to start, I'd follow the manufacturer's recommendation which in your case appears to be 2 in the AM and 2 pre-workout.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Should Reduce XT generally be used no longer than 8 weeks at a time?

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I had good results using Lean XT with this dosing protocol:

1 upon waking
2 pre workout
1 before bed

I would only have 3 on non workout days, taking my second dose mid-day between meals...

Hope this helps,

Workin

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Curious as to why the higher dose preworkout of 2 caps?

I was doing 1 cap upon wakeup, 1 4 hours later, and 1 at bedtime, but have since been doing 2 upon wakeup and 2 at bedtime.

Do you generally only use it for now more than 8 weeks at a time and then take a break from it? Trying to get an idea of how long it is intended to be used for before you should cycle off of it for a while.

I had good results using Lean XT with this dosing protocol:

1 upon waking
2 pre workout
1 before bed

I would only have 3 on non workout days, taking my second dose mid-day between meals...

Hope this helps,

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Curious as to why the higher dose preworkout of 2 caps?

I was doing 1 cap upon wakeup, 1 4 hours later, and 1 at bedtime, but have since been doing 2 upon wakeup and 2 at bedtime.

Do you generally only use it for now more than 8 weeks at a time and then take a break from it? Trying to get an idea of how long it is intended to be used for before you should cycle off of it for a while.
I use it while dieting only. I use 2 caps pre workout because I usually workout on an empty stomach while dieting and my theory was it would help my body reduce the cort I would be producing during prolonged exercise in a calorie deficient state.

Many people have their own way they use the product...I just use it based on how much stress I feel my body is under. The dosing protocol I listed seemed to give me the best results.

Hope this helps,

Workin

donk

Awards
Also take other supplements into consideration. I used LX while on NHA stack a long while back at ended up with really sore joints. So i cut the dosage of LX and Rebound back

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Currently doing the following:

Reduce XT - 4 caps per day
Activate - 4 caps per day
Rebound Reloaded - 1 cap per day

In week 6 of an 8 week cycle.

Also take other supplements into consideration. I used LX while on NHA stack a long while back at ended up with really sore joints. So i cut the dosage of LX and Rebound back