Ok just got my order in...starting monday

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Ya just wanna say omfg amazing speed lol i ordered sunday and got it yesterday..
So i got my chaos....AP, DCP and CEE Pills plus some more cytogainer... i plan on starting everything monday with Chaos Pre...AP morning lunch and then right after my workout along with my cytogainer

Dosing
Morning:
AP/CEE

Lunch
AP

PWO shake plus ill get more food when i get home
AP/CEE

the only question is i dont know when to dose the DCP..can some1 help me out here?? do you take it right before you eat three of my meals or what??

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Take the DCP around 30 min. before meals 3 times a day. I was taking 2 caps three times a day and I am seeing even better results with 3 x 3 dosing but I am a bigger guy over 220 pounds.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
well i wake up at 6 and eat at around 6 15...so i guess my first dose of DCP will have to be 15 minutes

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
so if i can 30 minutes before i eat DCP and 15 minutes before i eat AP

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have to say you have a decent stack there. You should get some good results. Good luck.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
k 1 more question this is how i dosed my first day...

DCP and AP in the morning at 6..ate at 6 15
DCP at 12:10 AP at 12:15 ate at about 12:40
AP at 4:40 CytoGainer at 4:55
DCP 5:30 Meal at 6:00

only thing i didnt know about is the last servings of my AP and DCP

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
use the AP on your highest carb meals, I would say at least 40 grams carbs minimum. I take DCP three times a day. 6:45, somewhere around 2 pm, and at around 9:45 to 10pm. 3x3 dosing there is working the best for me.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
use the AP on your highest carb meals, I would say at least 40 grams carbs minimum. I take DCP three times a day. 6:45, somewhere around 2 pm, and at around 9:45 to 10pm. 3x3 dosing there is working the best for me.
well my cytogainer has 75g's for 4 scoops and i take 3 scoops so thats like... 57g's ....i did the AP at bout 4 40 like i said and then i had the cytogainer at 4 55 and then i just took the DCP at 5 40...so now im waiting to eat umm...my mom made salmon/tuna burgers and brown rice lol so does everything sound ok?? or tomorrow should i take DCP even later and it doesnt have to be with a meal...USPLABS told me to take my 3rd AP before i take my cytogainer

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah take your AP like USP said. I would spread the DCP dosages out and try to take them on an empty stomach. Empty stomach has worked best for me with the DCP and I will take it about 20 min before breakfast then 30-45 min before a midday meal and the same for my last meal of the day.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
ok well tomorrow i'll take my last dose of DCP at like 9 before i eat some more meat