need advise!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain JD

Awards
Hi, I am a 20 year old male and on my begining week of week 4of my cycle. I am currently taking d-bol (lk labs 5mg) stack with sus250. I take 6-7 pills a day and inject 500mg a week. I also talk milk thistle and all that stuff for my liver and what not.

Last week i started to get lower back pains. I know this is normal but as days went by its gettin worse. Now the pain seems to be in my lowerback and on my left side aswell and i also have sharp pain in my lower stomach. I cant even descirbe the pain i feel right now i mean i wouldnt be postin this if it wasnt that bad. Also to let you know i use to be a heavy drinker for a few years i mean like dirnking 30 packs a night to myself or bottles of JD but i stoped the diornking all togetehr for this cycle.

Now, I would just like your advise on what i should do and what i can do to help this pain go away. I cant even sleep at night. Hurts so much i feel alsmot sick to my stomach. But anyway Thank You for any advise you can give me that will help me out.

I am new to this sight and i seem to hav trouble finding my thread at time so if its nto to much trouble would you be able to respond to one of my emails at [email protected] if not thats ok ill just keep searchin for my thread. Thanks again!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I am a 20 year old male and on my begining week of week 4of my cycle. I am currently taking d-bol (lk labs 5mg) stack with sus250. I take 6-7 pills a day and inject 500mg a week. I also talk milk thistle and all that stuff for my liver and what not.

Last week i started to get lower back pains. I know this is normal but as days went by its gettin worse. Now the pain seems to be in my lowerback and on my left side aswell and i also have sharp pain in my lower stomach. I cant even descirbe the pain i feel right now i mean i wouldnt be postin this if it wasnt that bad. Also to let you know i use to be a heavy drinker for a few years i mean like dirnking 30 packs a night to myself or bottles of JD but i stoped the diornking all togetehr for this cycle.

Now, I would just like your advise on what i should do and what i can do to help this pain go away. I cant even sleep at night. Hurts so much i feel alsmot sick to my stomach. But anyway Thank You for any advise you can give me that will help me out.

I am new to this sight and i seem to hav trouble finding my thread at time so if its nto to much trouble would you be able to respond to one of my emails at [email protected] if not thats ok ill just keep searchin for my thread. Thanks again!!

i dont know if you noticed but you just posted a steroid question on the supplement section. I would change the question to the steroids question so that it could be answered faster.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

Sigh. Stop taking the fing Dbol and go to the doctor for bloodwork. And why the hell are you using steroids at 20? You quit binge drinking just before starting this cycle? You my friend are ignorant.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
So many things wrong, so little time.

1) Cease asking questions about anabolics until you are 21;
2) Cease taking the anabolics;
3) Go see a doctor about your symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.