Sports International Xtreme Whey

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try this yet? I ordered it to give it a try. 6lbs for 21.99. Just curious how it mixes and tastes.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
6lbs for 21.99? Do you have any stats on it? Sugars? carbs? cals?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'll type it out since i can't link to the label since its at a non board sponsor site.

Total Fat 1g
Sat fat 0g
Cholesterol 15mg
Sodium 35mg
Total Carb 4g
Sugar 2g
Protein 22g
Digestive Enzyme Complex 25mg

96 Servings per container

Too much to type, but it has a very nice amino profile as well. It should arrive tomorrow since i'm only a short distance from the store. I'll post back with how it tastes and mixes.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I just found it. Wow that's a good deal. I look forward to seeing how you like the taste. I also noticed the Amino profile in it.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I just found it. Wow that's a good deal. I look forward to seeing how you like the taste. I also noticed the Amino profile in it.
Should arrive any hour now. I'll try it when i get home from work and let you know the taste. Can't beat the price, thats for sure!:duel:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just arrived. Ordered yesterday at 11:39am exactly. Arrived today at 11:10. AWESOME! Container doesn't appear to be bigger than most, but feels like its packed to the brim.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
So just tried out the chocolate for the first time with fat free milk. Mixed just fine with a fork. No need for a shaker with this protein, no clumping, etc.. Taste was just ok for chocolate. It reminds me more of chocolate malt than just chocolate. Would i buy it again, yes. Next tub i'll try the vanilla or strawberry, but for the price you can't go wrong in my eyes. Will try it with water after the gym tonite.