Synephrine and Mega Hoodia

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Between Synephrine and Mega Hoodia, is one more effective than the other or do they work best used together?

If so, how is this dosage look?

Synephrine 10 mg: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, and 1 cap before dinner

Mega Hoodia 250mg: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, and 1 cap before dinner

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Between Synephrine and Mega Hoodia, is one more effective than the other or do they work best used together?

If so, how is this dosage look?

Synephrine 10 mg: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, and 1 cap before dinner

Mega Hoodia 250mg: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, and 1 cap before dinner
They work completely differently in your body.
Hoodia is more of an appetite suppressant (although Synephrine can be as well). Reduces your cravings, etc..

Synephrine is more of a stimulant and will therefore help you loose weight by increasing your metabolism. To get more detailed..if you care, lol...It is a direct acting alpha agonist with relatively slight activation of beta receptors, via release of norepinephrine and epinephrine. It's not as effective as Ephdrine for fat loss because Ephdrine acts mostly on BETA receptors. Beta receptors, especially beta-3 receptors, are the key to burning fat. Synephrine is a good substitute IMO however.

All this to say that you would most likely get the best results stacking the 2 products together. I would take your last dose of Synephrine before 5:00 pm as it may give you problems sleeping if taken later...at least until your body gets use to it. Your dosing amounts look fine.

Hope this helps,

Workin

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
THANK YOU!!!! :cheers:

They work completely differently in your body.
Hoodia is more of an appetite suppressant (although Synephrine can be as well). Reduces your cravings, etc..

Synephrine is more of a stimulant and will therefore help you loose weight by increasing your metabolism. To get more detailed..if you care, lol...It is a direct acting alpha agonist with relatively slight activation of beta receptors, via release of norepinephrine and epinephrine. It's not as effective as Ephdrine for fat loss because Ephdrine acts mostly on BETA receptors. Beta receptors, especially beta-3 receptors, are the key to burning fat. Synephrine is a good substitute IMO however.

All this to say that you would most likely get the best results stacking the 2 products together. I would take your last dose of Synephrine before 5:00 pm as it may give you problems sleeping if taken later...at least until your body gets use to it. Your dosing amounts look fine.

Hope this helps,

Workin

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
custom used to have lean support with both in it. my wife liked it but its not as much of a stim as the e/c stack.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Hoodia feedback has been mixed on the majority of boards I read. On the other hand, synephrine is almost ubiquitously reported to have significant, prolonged anorectic effects.

Synephrine gets my vote.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Does the dosage of Synephrine 10 mg: 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, and 1 cap before dinner sound about right from what you have seen?

Hoodia feedback has been mixed on the majority of boards I read. On the other hand, synephrine is almost ubiquitously reported to have significant, prolonged anorectic effects.

Synephrine gets my vote.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sick of hoodia. Especially when sudafed works much better, and has been FDA approved.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Thats a good starting point to gauge your tolerance... That wouldn't phase me a bit

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
So regarding tolerance, if that dosage seems to work fine, would you still increase it?

What type of dosage do you typical do as you seem to indicate much higher?

Thats a good starting point to gauge your tolerance... That wouldn't phase me a bit

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
So regarding tolerance, if that dosage seems to work fine, would you still increase it?

What type of dosage do you typical do as you seem to indicate much higher?
I would only increase the dose when you feel it is no longer effective. Only use as much as you need...no more. Remember, everyone is different and reacts differently to stimulants...just a suggestion ;-)

Workin

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I take it with caffeine and yohimbine. Here is a sample of my protocol:

1 Basic Cuts
20mg synephrine
2.5 mg Yohimbine HCL
Three times daily on empty stomach

I have a high tolerance to stimulants and have found this to be a highly effective stack. I would recommend this with 1 exception... 10 mg of synephrine instead of 20 mg and adjust as needed like Workin suggested

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I take it with caffeine and yohimbine. Here is a sample of my protocol:

1 Basic Cuts
20mg synephrine
2.5 mg Yohimbine HCL
Three times daily on empty stomach

I have a high tolerance to stimulants and have found this to be a highly effective stack. I would recommend this with 1 exception... 10 mg of synephrine instead of 20 mg and adjust as needed like Workin suggested
A good stack, just keep synephrine at 10mg doses for now...as stated ;-)

Working

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Always the best approach :cheers:

I would only increase the dose when you feel it is no longer effective. Only use as much as you need...no more. Remember, everyone is different and reacts differently to stimulants...just a suggestion ;-)

Workin