Yellow N Sweet Spot

  1. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Rep Power
    77387

    Yellow N Sweet Spot


    I found that 7 caps is the sweet spot. Yesterday, I was dissapointed, because a girl was supposed to call me to go out, and I waited for it all week. She didn't call and ruined my week-end. Well, 7 caps made me think of something else for awhile, and forget about that bitc*.

    Anyone found a higher dosage to be good ?

  2. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11888

    Is that even safe?
  3. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Rep Power
    77387

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner
    Is that even safe?
    It was fine for me. 3 caps was useless, so I increased the dose until I find the best one.
    •   
       

  4. Gold Member
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    964

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    I found that 7 caps is the sweet spot. Yesterday, I was dissapointed, because a girl was supposed to call me to go out, and I waited for it all week. She didn't call and ruined my week-end. Well, 7 caps made me think of something else for awhile, and forget about that bitc*.

    Anyone found a higher dosage to be good ?
    Highest Ive gone is 5 caps and it felt the same as 3caps. What did you "feel" at 7caps?
  5. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Rep Power
    77387

    I wasn't walking very straight, and was laughing a little more. I felt happier than before, and it lasted about 2 hours, until I went to bed.
  6. Registered User
    Skigazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    36
    Posts
    625
    Rep Power
    17461

    Wow 7! I took 4 once...more a sedative than anything, especially after using it semi-regularly the tolerance to PEA developes pretty darn fast.

    After using half a bottle I decided I still prefer plain Blue Lotus Extract from IAS over this blend.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  7. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Rep Power
    77387

    Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi
    Wow 7! I took 4 once...more a sedative than anything, especially after using it semi-regularly the tolerance to PEA developes pretty darn fast.

    After using half a bottle I decided I still prefer plain Blue Lotus Extract from IAS over this blend.
    It wasn't making me sleep though. I felt good, and that's pretty much what I was looking for..
  8. Registered User
    Skigazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    36
    Posts
    625
    Rep Power
    17461

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    It wasn't making me sleep though. I felt good, and that's pretty much what I was looking for..
    Well thats good then...have you used it much? PEA tolerance pretty much developes in 1-3 doses of it, if you are a genetic freak in that you arent tolerant to it...congrats!!!
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  9. Registered User
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,349
    Rep Power
    109649

    Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi
    Wow 7! I took 4 once...more a sedative than anything, especially after using it semi-regularly the tolerance to PEA developes pretty darn fast.

    After using half a bottle I decided I still prefer plain Blue Lotus Extract from IAS over this blend.
    How do you dose it, orally? How much per serving?
  10. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Rep Power
    77387

    Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi
    Well thats good then...have you used it much? PEA tolerance pretty much developes in 1-3 doses of it, if you are a genetic freak in that you arent tolerant to it...congrats!!!
    Well, no, not everyday, but I feel it everytime at that dose I don't think I'm a genetic freak, but it seem to be kicking in pretty hard everytime now..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How To Find Your Dbol "Sweet Spot"?
    By radiodude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 11:47 PM
  2. Everyone's Sweet Spot on DTHC (240)
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 07:20 PM
  3. Missing the "sweet spot" during injection
    By asavage24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 11:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in