Yellow N Sweet Spot

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I found that 7 caps is the sweet spot. Yesterday, I was dissapointed, because a girl was supposed to call me to go out, and I waited for it all week. She didn't call and ruined my week-end. Well, 7 caps made me think of something else for awhile, and forget about that bitc*. :)

Anyone found a higher dosage to be good ?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I found that 7 caps is the sweet spot. Yesterday, I was dissapointed, because a girl was supposed to call me to go out, and I waited for it all week. She didn't call and ruined my week-end. Well, 7 caps made me think of something else for awhile, and forget about that bitc*. :)

Anyone found a higher dosage to be good ?
Highest Ive gone is 5 caps and it felt the same as 3caps. What did you "feel" at 7caps?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't walking very straight, and was laughing a little more. I felt happier than before, and it lasted about 2 hours, until I went to bed.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Wow 7! I took 4 once...more a sedative than anything, especially after using it semi-regularly the tolerance to PEA developes pretty darn fast.

After using half a bottle I decided I still prefer plain Blue Lotus Extract from IAS over this blend.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow 7! I took 4 once...more a sedative than anything, especially after using it semi-regularly the tolerance to PEA developes pretty darn fast.

After using half a bottle I decided I still prefer plain Blue Lotus Extract from IAS over this blend.
It wasn't making me sleep though. I felt good, and that's pretty much what I was looking for..

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't making me sleep though. I felt good, and that's pretty much what I was looking for..
Well thats good then...have you used it much? PEA tolerance pretty much developes in 1-3 doses of it, if you are a genetic freak in that you arent tolerant to it...congrats!!! :D

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

How do you dose it, orally? How much per serving?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well thats good then...have you used it much? PEA tolerance pretty much developes in 1-3 doses of it, if you are a genetic freak in that you arent tolerant to it...congrats!!! :D
Well, no, not everyday, but I feel it everytime at that dose :) I don't think I'm a genetic freak, but it seem to be kicking in pretty hard everytime now..