Whats your favorite creatine product and why?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I have to agree with Clout, it is expensive but the best one I have tried. I always had good energy in the gym after taking it, and it was noticable from not taking it.

I also liked Cialobl and right now I am using Green Magnitude which is probably the best tasting creatine I have used.

2. A couple of people have mentioned Kre-Alkalyn and i think this is a great product. I find myself responding better to this than CEE and its not all that expensive. Sounds like you guys are getting solid results for the clout i think i might have to try that out. rcaz do you like the results your getting with green mag?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chemist2234
    A couple of people have mentioned Kre-Alkalyn and i think this is a great product. I find myself responding better to this than CEE and its not all that expensive. Sounds like you guys are getting solid results for the clout i think i might have to try that out. rcaz do you like the results your getting with green mag?
    Clout is definitely worth a try. It is my favorite creatine product.
  4. Thumbs up best creatine

I'm on size on. Works good! Amazing product.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Di-creatine malate. Cheap, effective, pleasant taste and doesn't come bundled with a bunch of crap I don't want/need.

This is just my opinion, it is what I like. It is my favorite, not my exclusive. Not downing all the other formulas out there and in fact I am using Chaos right now for the energy/mental lift it gives me.

I really like adding a couple grams of the di-creatine in with my AP dose. Really adds to muscle fullness.
    Is someone still selling this in bulk? I used to get it from beyond-a-century, but the only one I see available now is SAN Cubed at an inflated price. Thanks.

6. Quote Originally Posted by rrgg View Post
    Is someone still selling this in bulk? I used to get it from beyond-a-century, but the only one I see available now is SAN Cubed at an inflated price. Thanks.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1...ne-malate.html
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

7. Thanks. I don't know how I missed that.

8. Green MAGnitude is my favorite creatine. Favorite blend would be Ragnarok. Both taste great and work great.

I was gonna buy some of that a while ago but never got around to it. Meh, I think I'll go with your review and cough up a few bucks for it.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

9. What happened to this thread lol?? I want my product Reboot brought to market.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 02:24 PM
  2. Whats your favorite company and product?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 11:10 PM
  3. My Favorite Preworkout Products and Why?
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 02:24 PM
  4. Whats your favorite "bulking product"
    By CanadianJuicy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 10:10 PM
  5. Whats Your Favorite Creatine Product Ever??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 03:58 PM