Whats your favorite creatine product and why?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by poison
    I wouldn't take PA's word for it: others disagree with that assessment
    Well, let me just say this- if you can't trust Patrick Arnold or Par Deus (my boss) in terms of supplement science, then you can't trust anybody.

2. Never heard of the Clout product until now. You all recovering better, and getting leaner etc? thanks
    •   

3. classic micronized creatine mono would be my best response to creatine but i havent tried much else besides Omega Thunder, CEE caps, Cell tech, and Swole V3. Swole V3 looked good on paper and the price per serving was great but the taste was sick and i never took it consistantly and kinda put it away in the supplement stash. Im looking forward to SizeON tho'.

4. MAN Clout. My man Poison knows what he is talking about!

5. Quote Originally Posted by mwkcronin
    Never heard of the Clout product until now. You all recovering better, and getting leaner etc? thanks
    Yes, Clout works rather well and I fully support their product line with good reason.

To gain further insight as to what MAN Sports is all about, you may find it beneficial to check out this video:

2006 Arnold Classic
    •   

6. I have to agree with Clout, it is expensive but the best one I have tried. I always had good energy in the gym after taking it, and it was noticable from not taking it.

I also liked Cialobl and right now I am using Green Magnitude which is probably the best tasting creatine I have used.

7. A couple of people have mentioned Kre-Alkalyn and i think this is a great product. I find myself responding better to this than CEE and its not all that expensive. Sounds like you guys are getting solid results for the clout i think i might have to try that out. rcaz do you like the results your getting with green mag?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chemist2234
    A couple of people have mentioned Kre-Alkalyn and i think this is a great product. I find myself responding better to this than CEE and its not all that expensive. Sounds like you guys are getting solid results for the clout i think i might have to try that out. rcaz do you like the results your getting with green mag?
    Clout is definitely worth a try. It is my favorite creatine product.
  9. Thumbs up best creatine

I'm on size on. Works good! Amazing product.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Di-creatine malate. Cheap, effective, pleasant taste and doesn't come bundled with a bunch of crap I don't want/need.

This is just my opinion, it is what I like. It is my favorite, not my exclusive. Not downing all the other formulas out there and in fact I am using Chaos right now for the energy/mental lift it gives me.

I really like adding a couple grams of the di-creatine in with my AP dose. Really adds to muscle fullness.
    Is someone still selling this in bulk? I used to get it from beyond-a-century, but the only one I see available now is SAN Cubed at an inflated price. Thanks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rrgg View Post
    Is someone still selling this in bulk? I used to get it from beyond-a-century, but the only one I see available now is SAN Cubed at an inflated price. Thanks.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1...ne-malate.html
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

12. Thanks. I don't know how I missed that.

13. Green MAGnitude is my favorite creatine. Favorite blend would be Ragnarok. Both taste great and work great.

I was gonna buy some of that a while ago but never got around to it. Meh, I think I'll go with your review and cough up a few bucks for it.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

14. What happened to this thread lol?? I want my product Reboot brought to market.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 01:24 PM
  2. Whats your favorite company and product?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 10:10 PM
  3. My Favorite Preworkout Products and Why?
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:24 PM
  4. Whats your favorite "bulking product"
    By CanadianJuicy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 09:10 PM
  5. Whats Your Favorite Creatine Product Ever??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 02:58 PM