Core Nutrition

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen comments about Core Nutrition products . . . where can I find them?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Great Product

Everyone tells you to eat your oats bro(s), and here you have it. Similar to Prolab's Lean Mass Complex (but less commercially processed/ instantized IMO), Core MRP contains carbs from oats, barley, and Fiber as well as a protein blend consisting of whey protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, egg albumen, sodium caseinate, whey protein isolate, and l-glutamine. I'll be honest, my diet isn't what it should be. Often than not I'm either too busy to cook, or just plain lazy. Considering my grocery shopping list usually resembles more of supplement order, Core MRP has been clutch when trying to pack on tha pounds. Rather than trying to make a homemade weight gainer like some, I see tha value in a convenient comprehensive meal with vitamins and minerals to boot. Throw all your other weight gainers away, truly this is all you need. One serving contains 370 calories... add 3 fish oil, 400. Melt a little natty PB in tha microwave for a few seconds and or add some milk and we're talking 700 calories in a meal that is very low GI, healthy and user friendly. Eating oatmeal takes time, so why not drink it, lol... at least that's how I think. Tha natural source of fiber will do you well at 9 grams per serving allow nutrients to be easier absorbed. Whether one realizes it or not, a blocked up colon slows down tha recovery process. Tha more you keep things moving, tha more I have found recovery turn around times increase. Eventhough Core MRP is only currently available in chocolate, I believe it's versatility, quality, and price is Core's strong suit. Those on who cut while still eating their fair share of carbs may find new labeling helpful as it gives macros for using 2 scoops instead of 3. All in all, since this product can easily be had for ~$24 or cheaper (15 servings), I personally find it hard to pass up.

If all that wasn't enough, Doug Miller (tha owner) genuinely seems like a nice guy. I have yet to actually meet him in person but all online interactions have impressed me with his character.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, but where is it sold?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Run a google search if it's not sold at a Board Sponser.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
planetarynutrition.com forum sponsor..he also has a discount code for am memebers..check his forum

just checked it,hes out of stock

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be checking their stock, want to check this out, thanks Toad

dam225

Awards
Hello,

This is Doug Miller, coowner of Core Nutritionals. You can find both Core MRP and Core PWO at a number of large online retailers (I would love to get picked up by some more of the board sponsors so if you know any of them please request they carry our products). You can reach me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Best,
Doug

P.S. Thanks Toad!

I have seen comments about Core Nutrition products . . . where can I find them?
Just used by first shake today and it tastes great and its what you need profile wise and it stacks NICELY with Anabolic Pump!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you ever get any?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards