Any updates on Synthesize?

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Any updates on when Synthesize will be available through general retailers such as NP?

Is Synthesize essentially replacing LeptiGen Mass?

Is Synthesize essentially LeptiGen Mass minus the Leptigenic ingredients?

Was LeptiGen Mass geared more to individuals with lower bodyfat while Synthesize will be geared more to individuals with higher bodyfat?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soon...very soon. I think there was a flavoring issue.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Soon...very soon. I think there was a flavoring issue.
yeah, thats what caleb was saying at M&M. he stated that the final version should be launched in a week or two. god, i cant wait!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Two things holding it up-

1) Flavoring. The sample we got was underflavored.

2) Product labels. Yeah, product labels. This will make more sense once we make our big announcement.

SyntheSIZE is replacing LeptiGen Mass. With the addition of glucosamine, we could even call it LeptiGen Mass 2.0.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
So compared to LeptiGen Mass, is Synthesize geared more to individuals with higher bodyfat?

Two things holding it up-

1) Flavoring. The sample we got was underflavored.

2) Product labels. Yeah, product labels. This will make more sense once we make our big announcement.

SyntheSIZE is replacing LeptiGen Mass. With the addition of glucosamine, we could even call it LeptiGen Mass 2.0.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nah, probably the other way around, if anything.

But you can certainly use it for recomp. and fat loss.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Good to hear! Any estimate regarding a date then when we might be seeing it hitting NP?

Nah, probably the other way around, if anything.

But you can certainly use it for recomp. and fat loss.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm really, really pushing for Feb. I'm about drop the hammer at the office to get the labels done.

I want this product OUT. Yesterday.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
So will the remaining beta stock be put on sale? I take it the retail version will likely cost more though I'm sure Sam will probably find a way to price it near or even below that of the beta.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
So will the remaining beta stock be put on sale? I take it the retail version will likely cost more though I'm sure Sam will probably find a way to price it near or even below that of the beta.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, not really sure on either. Hopefully it won't be more expensive.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
While you're at it savage, could you give us an update on Super carb aswell?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No prob. Here's the latest-

It's in my mouth right now. Mmmmm, it goes down soooooo smoothly. So tasty. And the texture? Stupendous. It's like powdered butter all up in your grill.

Actually, it's the same deal with SuperCarb as SyntheSIZE- labels are holding it up. We're quickly nearing the end of the designs, though. Again, "new labels" will make a lot more sense once the announcement comes.

Cody3308

Awards
About how much glucosamine should be added, also what would be the best way to dose it like Leptigen Mass, I remembering taking it between meals like 4 times a day.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
About how much glucosamine should be added, also what would be the best way to dose it like Leptigen Mass, I remembering taking it between meals like 4 times a day.
ive heard that 3-4g glucosamine will mimic the effects of leptigen. this needs to be at retailers already. its driving me crazy!:fool2:

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Any updates on the general release of Synthesize?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very close.

Labels are basically done, which was the biggie holding it up.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Good to hear...been waiting on Synthesize for sometime now. :)

Regarding timeframe, are you thinking NP should have it in stock in the 30 days or 3 months or what?

Very close.

Labels are basically done, which was the biggie holding it up.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Doubtful. It'll likely to go straight to final without samples.