Leptigen rebound

khafra

Awards
The Leptigen prototype II is on its way soon--no specific description of what's changed yet--but it made me wonder: nearly any supplement that alters the metabolism has a rebound effect when it's stopped. Would there be one with leptigen, and if so what and how would we ameliorate it? I don't know enough of how it works to even efficiently wonder about it.

khafra

Awards
Well, if you don't know that, how 'bout this: If you used Leptigen with your T-heat, would you still have to be in either caloric deficit or ketosis?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm speculating here (completely) that considering that Leptigens function as a replacement of leptin in the hunger/starve response system that there wouldn't be a rebound because you aren't spiking anything exactly, rather....replenishing I guess. :)

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Leptigens main use is allowing you to go to a lower calorie level without muscle loss so if you use it outside of a caloric deficit the only benefit wil be nutrient partitioning which while still cool is not the primary usage of the supp. If you were to use it with theat I would stil reccomend going into a deficit. Take full advantage of the lepts ability to keep you satiated

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by maggmaster
Leptigens main use is allowing you to go to a lower calorie level without muscle loss so if you use it outside of a caloric deficit the only benefit wil be nutrient partitioning which while still cool is not the primary usage of the supp. If you were to use it with theat I would stil reccomend going into a deficit. Take full advantage of the lepts ability to keep you satiated
I think he's asking about a rebound effect after stopping usage though, not how to use it, right?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
yea i answered the 2nd question the first i left alone since i dont know

lovetoeat

Awards
I would think since it is raising leptin or keeping leptin levels elevated, the only rebound effect would just be leptin levels eventually dropping again.

khafra

Awards
Sounds good, thanks for the replies--verily, it doth sound cool to try as I cut here, pretty soon. Guess I'll give it a go and hope I don't find my body in starvation mode at 3000 cals. per day as soon as I go off it :D

jessica1167

Awards
Leptigen worked great for me before and I hear it’s back. I took it several years ago when I was trying to lose weight and build muscle. Does anyone know where I can buy it and if I can buy it in the UK, or get it shipped from the US?