Citruvol and Cordygen5

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Arrow Citruvol and Cordygen5


    Anyone looking for impressive pumps and added strength in their workouts, check out the following:

    Citruvol and Cordygen5


  2. wow.... do people even read the rules anymore?
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    •   
       


  3. Can you elaborate? If so, I can edit accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson
    wow.... do people even read the rules anymore?

  4. Could be construed as source posting and non-boardsupporting advertisment.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  5. In?

    (Totally confused as to how this stayed open for 8+ hours....)
    •   
       

  6. Smile


    Yeah, guess it "could be", however if you look at my other posts, you will see that is not the case

    Just a very effective product...which I can say the same about Activate I am currently using, and AMP, and Stizm, etc.


    EDIT: Next time, READ

    "If you are rep for a company and/or site owner that does not sponsor here you are not permitted to post links or advertise in any way. This includes posting FAQ's and/or logs about your product in an attempt to advertise. Do not tell people to post logs for your company. If you receive the products for free, do not bother to log it with their product descriptions and links. In fact, don't log it at all. Do not offer product testing as this is not your R&D department. Do not solicit through personal messages. You may answer questions pertaining to your product but that is all. Make it known to the members that you do work for a company first. Failure to do so will result in the removal of posts and your posting permissions revoked.

    Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management."


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Could be construed as source posting and non-boardsupporting advertisment.

  7. Yeah, I've seen your other post and didn't see any problems, and that's exactly why I said "Could be". And yes, thanks to you and some other members on here I am now eyeballing yet another supp to spend my hard earned doe on.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  8. prid, you're selling bambi?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. If you ask nice, they'll give samples. There's a link on their site.

  10. Thanks for the clarification!

    Yeah, definitely check it out...your workouts will be insane LOL

    :good: :clean: :dl: :squat:


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Yeah, I've seen your other post and didn't see any problems, and that's exactly why I said "Could be". And yes, thanks to you and some other members on here I am now eyeballing yet another supp to spend my hard earned doe on.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    prid, you're selling bambi?
    (Homer Simpson) Doooooooe!

    LOL, na not bambi. Just his mother for now, and I'm still trying get something for thumper(that little bastard not's worth a dime).
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  12. Did you manage to take the plunge yet to try both of these? Talk about incredible workouts



    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    (Homer Simpson) Doooooooe!

    LOL, na not bambi. Just his mother for now, and I'm still trying get something for thumper(that little bastard not's worth a dime).

  13. No kidding; I worked out last night and I still have a pump. I take 3 C5's and 4 Citruvols pre-workout. otherwise I split the C5 dose throughout the day.

  14. Yep, doing the exact same dosage.

    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    No kidding; I worked out last night and I still have a pump. I take 3 C5's and 4 Citruvols pre-workout. otherwise I split the C5 dose throughout the day.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by lawnboy246 View Post
    Did you manage to take the plunge yet to try both of these? Talk about incredible workouts
    Nope, not yet. Just waiting for NP to release their cordy product, then I'll give it a shot. Any supp that promotes immunity, aids digestion, and decrease fatigue always gets my attention.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  16. I know what you mean; look forward to see how the price turns out.

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Nope, not yet. Just waiting for NP to release their cordy product, then I'll give it a shot. Any supp that promotes immunity, aids digestion, and decrease fatigue always gets my attention.

  17. Hey lawnboy and/or poison, any of you guys use cordygen solo? If you have what was your protocol? Just wondering what cordy can do as an isolated product.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  18. Well, here:

    I workout three times a week, Mon, Wed, Fri. I take C5 every day, Citruvol pre-workout only. I've taken citrulline before; I'm very familiar with its effects on my body.

    I've noticed several things outside the effects of CM (which only manifest themselves during, and shortly after, the workout).

    Libido is up; morning wood, drive, everything. it feels great. Fenotest raised libido too, but in an uncomfortable way, like an itch you had to scratch, lol. This is not like that.

    I take 3 C5's pre-workout with Citruvol on workout days, instead of spacing the doses throughout the day. I've noticed greater pumps in the gym when doing this then when just taking Citruvol.

    I've been working a ton, around 90 hours a week; two co-workers were sick, my wife and baby were sick. NOrmally I'd get it, and I didn't. Despite the lack of sleep, I don't feel horrible, as I usually do when I do this.

    CM doesn't have these effects on me.

  19. Sorry, but can only comment on Citruvol and Cordygen5 as I have been using both of them together, only on workout days.

    poison - curious why you are taking Cordygen5 on non-workout days? Think your preworkout dosage is any less effective? I might need to try and mix it up a bit.



    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Hey lawnboy and/or poison, any of you guys use cordygen solo? If you have what was your protocol? Just wondering what cordy can do as an isolated product.

  20. Thanks for starting this thread. They both look awesome. I already have bulk c.m. but thinking of stacking the cordygen 5 and citruvol. since the citruvol has more than c.m.

  21. Funny you should mentioned that as I had the same and still have CM in bulk that I use preworkout with CEE and some others. Personally, I like the cordygen5 the best, but using the two together makes quote a combination.


    Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread. They both look awesome. I already have bulk c.m. but thinking of stacking the cordygen 5 and citruvol. since the citruvol has more than c.m.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lawnboy246 View Post
    Funny you should mentioned that as I had the same and still have CM in bulk that I use preworkout with CEE and some others. Personally, I like the cordygen5 the best, but using the two together makes quote a combination.
    Are you stacking the two? When do you dose the cordygen? Preworkout?

  23. Yes, I am taking 4 Citruvol and 3 Cordygen5 about 30-45 mins prior to my workouts. Only using both of the product on gym days.

    Also use the following bulk powders for preworkout only:

    Citrulline Malate
    Creatine Ethyl Ester
    Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate
    Nitrous Malate
    L-Tyrosine
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine Powder
    Ornithine Ethyl Ester


    Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    Are you stacking the two? When do you dose the cordygen? Preworkout?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by lawnboy246 View Post
    Yes, I am taking 4 Citruvol and 3 Cordygen5 about 30-45 mins prior to my workouts. Only using both of the product on gym days.

    Also use the following bulk powders for preworkout only:

    Citrulline Malate
    Creatine Ethyl Ester
    Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate
    Nitrous Malate
    L-Tyrosine
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine Powder
    Ornithine Ethyl Ester
    If you don't mind me asking, what about postworkout?

  25. No, only use that stack solely for preworkout. All the different powders get old after awhile of measuring them all out, so the simplicity and benefits of Citruvol and Cordygen5 sure are a welcome change.


    Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what about postworkout?

  26. I hear ya.

  27. How are you dosing your bulk CM now? Are you solely using it for preworkout? Are you taking any other supplements with it?

    QUOTE=glsa17;722064]I hear ya.[/QUOTE]

  28. Quote Originally Posted by lawnboy246 View Post
    Yes, I am taking 4 Citruvol and 3 Cordygen5 about 30-45 mins prior to my workouts. Only using both of the product on gym days.

    Also use the following bulk powders for preworkout only:

    Citrulline Malate
    Creatine Ethyl Ester
    Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate
    Nitrous Malate
    L-Tyrosine
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine Powder
    Ornithine Ethyl Ester
    I am curious about two things.

    1. how do you know that the Cordygen5 is the cause of the great pumps and workout when taking so many pump/no products at the same time?

    2. do you see any similarity between your bulk powders and the ingredients in Chaos
    Taurine
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine:
    Creatine Ethyl Ester:
    Di-Arginine Malate:
    Citrulline Malate:
    Glucuronolactone:
    N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine:




    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  29. Thumbs up


    Oh, I see alot of similarities between MY stack (see below) and Chaos. Actually had never heard about Chaos before you mentioned it, however from the results I have received from the stack I have been using for months now, Chaos is one heck of a good product :

    • Citrulline Malate
    • Creatine Ethyl Ester
    • Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate
    • Nitrous Malate
    • L-Tyrosine
    • Acetyl-L-Carnitine Powder
    • Ornithine Ethyl Ester


    Cannot recall when I started that stack, must be now about 10 months ago. However, when I added Citruvol and Cordygen5 (which has been in the past couple of weeks), my workouts were the best ever. I have since mixed it up a bit and only used the following:


    • L-Tyrosine
    • Acetyl-L-Carnitine Powder
    • Creatine Ethyl Ester
    • Citruvol
    • Cordygen5

  30. just took 3 CordyGen5's an hour or so before my workout today...i gotta say i am impressed. i am on cycle and completely "pumped-out" (meaning most NO boosters are lost on me), but this stuff did something i have honestly never seen...it gave the aerobic effects of albuterol, the energy and drive of, well....somewhere between cocaine and methyl-DHT. i know that sounds odd, but it gave an instant push i am not accustomed to from the things i've been using, not even stimX (which i love)

    i am picking up a bottle of it to experiment further. i will post more when i try it a while longer....my only hesitation is that i personally dont really care about my aerobic capacity for training. i train for muscle, not endurance, and when i go to failure it is because of the weight, not from cardiovascular exhaustion. albuterol (which i'm fond of) @ 16mg/day back in 2004 made me able to do far more cardio, but i really dont have a use for it now as i'm on a lean bulk (lean from the foods, not from cardio)

    anywho, i may post something more formal later. i recommend you all check this stuff out (the sample packs have tons of things in them) - there's no cost, and it comes with a great coupon.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. cordygen5/citruvol...
    By Kilo1636 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:21 PM
  3. cordygen5 and ephedrine hcl?
    By dean17 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 11:20 AM
  4. MST Triple Threat (Kreaceps + Citruvol + Cordygen5)
    By whitedevil74 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 11:54 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Log in
Log in