Mesobolin - Any good?

tihomaigog

Awards
Hi,

Am an amature bodybuilder. Have always been the 90 pound weakling and in the last 3 years have worked hard towards changing that but I guess my high metabolism is becoming more of a hurdle.

Have been using weight gain suppliments like protein powders and increasing my calory intake with very minute results.

Was wondering if Mesobolin is a good suppliment that will help me increase the amount of weight I can use for various exercises and help with my metabolism helping me put on some pounds.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

PS: No offense...but if you work for a suppliment company / distributor / retailer, I rather not hear from you since your opinion may be biased.

tihomaigog

Awards
Don't understand....

Well, I am a rep, but am going to respond anyway because this is not BB.com and even as a rep I still posess an objective opinion.

It is complete garbage. They are selling you Ecdysterone/Turkesterone for $159.99. Goto NutraPlanet.com: Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs , look in their bulk products section and you will be able to see how horribly they would be ripping you off.
Hi,

Thanks for responding but not sure I understand your response. Are you saying that Mesobolin is nothing but Ecdysterone/Turkesterone and that it does not work? Or are you pointing me to NutraPlanet because they have better alternative products at a better price?

Please clarify. Thanks.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Thanks for responding but not sure I understand your response. Are you saying that Mesobolin is nothing but Ecdysterone/Turkesterone and that it does not work? Or are you pointing me to NutraPlanet because they have better alternative products at a better price?

Please clarify. Thanks.

He's telling you that Mesobolin is Ecdy/Turk...you can buy the bulk powders at the link Mullet gave you for much, much cheaper.

As for the effectiveness, read around the board a bit. People seem to find these compounds both extremely usefull.

srt4miller

Awards
I just won a free bottle of Mesobolin and i should have it here in a couple days i will let you know what it does for me. I am just like you i have been lifting for about 6 months and i have a great diet. Right now i take ON 100% Whey, Fish Oils, and createn. I think with this i am going to cut out the createn and see what happens. 90 tabs should last me 3 to 4 weeks. Ill keep you updated.

bigsexy

Awards
I may be wrong, but the site has remnants of the old impact nutrition website. If I remember correctly, they were trying to push a rip-off supplement called dynadrol, and have scammed many MANY people out of their money with the products they had before that one even. I may be wrong, but I keep recalling Impact nutrition when I checkout the site.

As is many times, mullet is right. Hit up nutra, get all you need there.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The real Mesobolin was made by Amino Discounters and formulated by Mark Thierman. The current product "Mesobolin" sold by the outfit you're dealing with it absolute junk and horribly over-priced. Nobody who knows what they're doing takes this product seriously. Please don't ever pay for this. If you get it for free.....great. I still wouldn't expect anything of the product though, as its likely low grade material.

Suffice it to say that adaptogens like ecdy are a unique class of nutraceuticals. As such, they require you do something "different" to get the most out of them. If you're not interested, I'd stick with creatine monohydrate.

Best of luck.

aj2011

Awards
What I'm having hard time trying to understand is if Mesobolin is complete garbage, why are they offering a Money Back Guarantee? I am someone who has come here for some insight but there really isnt alot of facts,documentation or even testimonials as to whether someone has tried the product and whether it has or have not worked for them? I'm on the fence. Please post if you can truly testify to product working or not. Just don't try and push people onto another site or company.

Thanks,

Aj

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What I'm having hard time trying to understand is if Mesobolin is complete garbage, why are they offering a Money Back Guarantee? I am someone who has come here for some insight but there really isnt alot of facts,documentation or even testimonials as to whether someone has tried the product and whether it has or have not worked for them? I'm on the fence. Please post if you can truly testify to product working or not. Just don't try and push people onto another site or company.

Thanks,

Aj
Nice first post, bump a thread several years old.

Welcome to AM.

To your question, its because only a small % of people will go for the "money back" scheme

The previous posts are by people who know what they are saying, you'd do well to heed their advice.

aj2011

Awards
Ok, well can anyone reccommend a trustworthy site to purchase Primobolan & Winni-v? all that I find are sites that are not guaranteeing your money back if your items are seized by customs or at most offer you half your money back? Are all of these products being shipped from out of the USA?

Thanks,

Aj

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. incorrect section, goto anabolics area

2. I'm kinda certain that asking for sources on any board is not allowed

blackdream71

Awards
Ok, well can anyone reccommend a trustworthy site to purchase Primobolan & Winni-v? all that I find are sites that are not guaranteeing your money back if your items are seized by customs or at most offer you half your money back? Are all of these products being shipped from out of the USA?

Thanks,

Aj

what a freaking moron! :rolleyes:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Wow... just wow... does *anyone* read the stickies up at the top anymore? Anyone?

ManBeast

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
so much laff in this thread........wow

daveheathbar - you are full of crap, period end of story
110# gain on your bench in (not even) 2mo you say?? uhhh, no, please go
and okay we get it you do not like nutra - please remember they are a part of this board, and 99% if not more ppl here disagree with you; and bb.com is NOT part of this forum, they are a competitor...again if you do not like it, why are you here? go over to bb.com and play on their playground

I think you simply have an agenda, strong first posts here, and nice bump on a 2.5 yr old thread....

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
holy 'Old Thread' resurrection Batman...!

*Only 4 posts to his name and their all defending a bunk product :trout:

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha in his other post his max bench was 375.