bulk cee

bloodbath320

Awards
why is there clorine in bulk cee? isnt that not healthy...it is used in pools...18.5% is the minimum allowed in the cee i was going to order some but then i read a post about it and realized that it had clorine in it and i didnt want to die :) can some one who knows what there talking about please respond to this and let me know whats up with the pools supplies in the cee :wtf:
thanks

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well that site is not a board sponsor here and they dont have reps here either, i think you should take this to them and call them or email them with your concern

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Depends what molecular form the Cl is taking. It certainly isn't chlorine gas (Cl2 - diatomic) - that will kill you.
I'm not honestly sure what form this is.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude...you are talking about Creatine Ethyl Ester HydroChloride....as in HCl. HCl is the acid in your stomach, and is used to make a stable salt form of compounds.

It is NOT poisonous, nor is it used in pools.

Just like table salt is a compound called Sodium Chloride, made from two highly poisonous elements which become not only relatively harmless when combined, but essential for life.

Calm down..it is fine.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Just like table salt is a compound called Sodium Chloride, made from two highly poisonous elements which become not only relatively harmless when combined, but essential for life.

Calm down..it is fine.
Hmmm... Highly water reactive and flammable Sodium metal combined with the green, stealthy death gas known as Chorine to form NaCl? It sounds like it's only one redox away from certain dooooom! Ok, it's late and I need some sleep. LOL :D

Sorry for the drama. :run:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... Highly water reactive and flammable Sodium metal combined with the green, stealthy death gas known as Chorine to form NaCl? It sounds like it's only one redox away from certain dooooom! Ok, it's late and I need some sleep. LOL :D

Sorry for the drama. :run:
...sadly life itself is just one redox away from death!!!!

... god forbid don't mix your CEE HCL with toilet bowl cleaner!!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why is there clorine in bulk cee? isnt that not healthy...it is used in pools...18.5% is the minimum allowed in the cee i was going to order some but then i read a post about it and realized that it had clorine in it and i didnt want to die :) can some one who knows what there talking about please respond to this and let me know whats up with the pools supplies in the cee :wtf:
thanks

It's safe, just as the cyanide bound to B12 in your One-a-days hasn't killed you from cyanide poisoning yet.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
dsade is there anything u dont know:clap2:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I take bulk CEE before I swim. I swim really fast and I am thinking maybe I am sweating out some CEE if it combines with the chlorine will it cause an explosion?

CROWLER

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes I take bulk CEE before I swim. I swim really fast and I am thinking maybe I am sweating out some CEE if it combines with the chlorine will it cause an explosion?
No, by the time you sweat it out it has become Chlorinine...a waste product that is TOXIC TO THE KIDNEYS. So..

Don't let any little kidneys swim in the pool after you, Crowler.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Oh my!
I have been drinking the pool water because I don't have a water bottle. Should I stop that because I think that goes through my kidneys right?

CROWLER

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Especially the extra warm spots in the pool water.