Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just want to get a good idea if you can take thyroid supps with TTA supps...there has been some discussion on the boards about it...but no definites...let me know what you think

example: DCP with Dicana

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok, well im guessing this is a little known subject a few visitors but no opinions.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I ran it with thyrotabs with some great fatloss. I was originally going for recomp, but I decided to cut instead and its the best leaning effect Ive ever seen(better than clen, eca, ecy(yohimbe), melting pt, or any other of the cutting supps Ive used.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
what will be using for your thyroid pct? Ive researched a little and Im thinking of using Tyrosine and a standardized guggul product. Am I way off or do you think that would work?

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
DCP with Dicana would rock and sock adipose tissue right off. :)

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you to all that responded to this post...it helped me put my mind at ease cause i went ahead and took them together anyways, and, im sure this will help others looking for the same answers as i did.

thanks again

mpk

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Let us know how you likey! :D

well....taking DCP, Dicana, Yohimbine together among a few other things (check my log) ...it feels like i have a fever...but without the sick feeling...just feel warm all over.....kinda like taking a shot of whiskey and having that warm feeling in your gut all day long....very odd but very nice :)