Why exactly Cissus with Powerfull?

LTX

Awards
I spend a fair amount of time searchingt and I couldn't find an answer to this question. Everyone seems to be stacking Powefull with cissus, but why exactly? From my searching the impression that I got was that cissus is for joint/ligament/tendon support but USP labs cissus might have some anabolic properties as well. Is that the reason? Because I don't have any joint, etc. issues so would I still want USP cissus for the anabolic effect (if any)?

Yea, I'm fairly new to all the supplements that are the rage on these boards, don't hate :)

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
This stack is great! I think if you look around you will see alot of members use Cissus as a staple supplement moreso than in a stack.
Powerfull does everything it claims and the strength gains are great, so with strength gains up=Heavy Weight up which usually leads to an increase in joint aches etc.. which Cissus helps with.
Cissus also helps block cortisol, when I megadose it I tend to stay lean.
Cissus from USP also has nice anabolic properties at large doses while adding great pumps in the gym, after about 2 weeks usage the anabolic effects kick in.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, you can do Powerfull by itself, but don't forget that cissus acts as a protective supp too, so long term supplementation is recommended to have full benefits.

I spend a fair amount of time searchingt and I couldn't find an answer to this question. Everyone seems to be stacking Powefull with cissus, but why exactly? From my searching the impression that I got was that cissus is for joint/ligament/tendon support but USP labs cissus might have some anabolic properties as well. Is that the reason? Because I don't have any joint, etc. issues so would I still want USP cissus for the anabolic effect (if any)?

Yea, I'm fairly new to all the supplements that are the rage on these boards, don't hate :)
Cissus PowerFULL and AP stack is dangerous in the postive result department.

A very special property of cissus is that its ANABOLIC to tendons and ligaments. Not only do your muscles get strong but your tendons and ligaments get strong.

To my knowledge, you can not find another supplement with those claims. Trust me, you WANT your tendons and ligaments to get strong!!!