Methylvol

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
Was recommended Methylvol by a source with the claim that it would create excellent gains, and is possibly the best supp on the market. How do you guys feel?? Is this supp safe?? Can it be stacked? With What?? Help me out....

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
you're talking about the product from EST? as far as I am aware it is the same as Superdrol.

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
That's it.... any more info out there?? Can you answer any of those questions?? Know if it's any good?

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
I've personally never run this product, nor have I run SD. Here is the write-up. You might want to run this question through the steroid forum (or do a search, Superdrol has been done to death). Hope this helps. Looks like a good price on it too...

Methyl Vol: Dry Hard Muscle Mass
Compare to Superdrol plus Nitric Oxide

Testosterone + Nitric Oxide + ATP Production = METHYL VOL. EST has introduced the missing link to massive muscle growth. This is again another innovation created by EST, Methyl Vol has separated itself from all the other “so call” testosterone builders or “wanna-be” pro-hormones. Methyl Vol produces dry hard muscle mass, dramatic pumps, and crazy strength gains from its Vasoplex technology. Vasoplex not only increases nitric oxide in the body, but also acts as a ATP inducer promoting additional strength and aerobic energy throughout your workouts.
Methyl Vol Highlights:

• Groundbreaking compound methylated in 2 positions, which induces a highly anabolic effect, while remaining safe.

• Enhanced with Vasoplex (a propriety nitric oxide and lean muscle modulator). This blend utilizes multiple L-Argenine analogues, including L-Arginine Ethyl Ester to produce serious pumps and advanced nutrient delivery. Also, Vaso Plex includes the clinically proven Coleus Forsklin.

• Enhanced with EST’s propriety Liver Dex, a blend of 3 compounds to relieve and cleanse the liver of any stress. (Milk Thistle, Red Beet Root, Black Cohosh Root).

Stack today with Methyl Mass & 17- Methyl Bol and experience the Methyl Stack!

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 80
Amount Per Serving
Methyl Vol (2-alpha-17-alpha-di-methyl-5-alpha-androst-3-one) 10mg
Vaso Plex (Nitric Oxide & Lean Muscle Modulator) 1002mg
A-HCL ( L-Arginine HCL)
AAKG (L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate)
AEE (L-Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL)
Malic Acid
Coleus Forsklin
Liver Dex (Cleansing Matrix) 210mg
Milk Thistle, Red Beet Root, Black Cohosh Root

Other Ingredients:
Magnesium Stearate

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules 30 minutes before exercise. On non workout days, take 1 to 2 capsules daily. Or follow the following EST stack below:

Week 1: 1-2 servings of Methyl Mass
2 servings of 17-Methyl Bol

Week 2: 1-2 servings of Methyl Mass
2 servings of 17-Methyl Bol

Week 3: 1-2 servings of Methyl Mass
1 serving of 17 – Methyl Bol
1 serving of Methyl Vol

Week 4: 1-2 servings of Methyl Mass
2 servings of Methyl Vol

Week 5: 1-2 servings of Methyl Mass
2 servings of Methyl Vol

Week 6: 1-2 servings of Methyl Mass
2 servings of Methyl Vol

Week 7: 1-2 servings of Methyl Mass
2 servings of Methyl Vol

Week 8: 1-2 servings of Methyl Mass
1 serving of Methyl Vol

NOTE; All recommended dosage are daily dosages.

EST recommends a Post Therapy Cycle upon the completion of this stack. 2-4 serving of Test Drive daily would be an appropriate cycle for 30 days. Test Drive has been formulated to increase natural testosterone levels in multiple aspects.

RUNNER 67

Awards
My liver hurt just reading that recommended cycle.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
It contains (among other things) a Superdrol clone. Superdrol is a legal steroid. Don't touch if you're under 21. Post in the steroid section.

EDIT: Then again, there's half a dozen other designer steroid questions in this forum, so what do I know?

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
appreciate it fellas...I've posted in steroid forum....but any links to articles or threads will be greatly appreciated... trying to educate myself on this stuff, help a brother out!

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
appreciate it fellas...I've posted in steroid forum....but any links to articles or threads will be greatly appreciated... trying to educate myself on this stuff, help a brother out!
Well please continue to educate yourself before trying anything like this. But to "cut to the chase", Superdrol has been the strongest legal compound available for quite a while. It also generally has the strongest side effects, many of them effect your liver and cholesterol. In other words, probably a bad pick for a first cycle, if you choose to go the hormonal unnatural route.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Most users have good results and not many sides with halodrol clones and pheraplex clones. They are still methylated though, and will probably effect your cholesterol numbers (though hopefully not as bad as superdrol).

If you want to be extra liver & cholesterol friendly, you could try something unmethylated. The only decent legal ones out there are Max LMG clones(x-mass, revolt), and propadrol.

Bottom line is if you use products like these, you have to be ready for some side effects. Be smart and continute to research. If you decide it's what you want and it's worth the risk, be conservative w/ dosing and watch for sides and try to minimize them whenever possible.

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
Do the methylated products produce better gains than the unmethylated? What are the best products under each classification in your opinion (producer and product name)??

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Just run some searches. There are many logs posted. Most methylated products are considered to be a little stronger, but if you read the logs, the same weight (or close to it) is usually gained w/ Max LMG clones.

The actual brand of clone makes little difference IMO. The active ingredient is the same, just check the dosage size.

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
Excellent info bro, really appreciate it.....was researching when I was referred to the so called ultimate supp recently released Halovar or Halo-Tren 400...are these any good? Give them a search and let me know what you think?? PCT necessary?? Also came across DNA Testadrol and Oxodrol-12....any opinions??

Halovar
Halovar-Tren 400
DNA Testadrol
Oxodrol-12

Thanks, you have been really helpful.....

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
My opinion is just a cycle of Test, much much much much safer than any oral cycle. Oral cycles produce gains that you dont keep (or barely keep) and are much worse for long term health than injections.

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
how do you feel about this Moyer?? anybody else agree with maddenizor?

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
My opinion is just a cycle of Test, much much much much safer than any oral cycle.
In general, test is much better than orals (or any other designer or illegal steroid for that matter). Methylated orals can be especially hard on the liver & cholesterol levels. I'm less certain about the unmethylated ones however. You would need blood tests after both to know for sure.

And although test is awesome, there can definately be problems with injecting. Infection and abscesses, building scar tissue, shooting into veins, hitting nerves, etc. Overall I agree it's still healthier AND better for gains, but then you have the legality issues. First there's the hassle of finding a trusted source, then you have to risk adding a felony to your record (adding something like this to an otherwise spotless record could really **** up your life).

Oral cycles produce gains that you dont keep (or barely keep)
This is just plain wrong. True if you're not very careful, you can lose all your gains easier. Thats mostly because oral cycles are usually 4 weeks instead of 14 like injectables.

My advice is (as always) is to think long and hard about using any steroid/ph and do as much research as you can. If you do decided to use, start conservative both with your choice of hormone and dosing amounts. If you're at all concerned with your health you should get blood tests before & after (and during w/ long cycles). See B5150's sticky for more info on getting tested.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
Test it out, check the ratio of actual gains from what you keep on an injectable cycle vs. an oral cycle. Probably somewhere around Inject: 80/100. oral 40/100. Believe whom ever you like. Also check out long term bodily damage vs. gain ratio. Oral only cycles are a waste of time if not ludacris for the gains received/damage to blood lipids and cholesterol. Ask any experienced lifter.:study:

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Test it out, check the ratio of actual gains from what you keep on an injectable cycle vs. an oral cycle. Probably somewhere around Inject: 80/100. oral 40/100. Believe whom ever you like. Also check out long term bodily damage vs. gain ratio. Oral only cycles are a waste of time if not ludacris for the gains received/damage to blood lipids and cholesterol. Ask any experienced lifter.:study:
Your post is very subjective. These 80/100 & 40/100 numbers are just out of thin air to help prove your point. Also, the weight gained in 4 weeks from a decent designer is usually quite a bit more than the first 4 weeks of test, so if you retained a smaller percentage from the oral, you would still keep an equal or greater amount of mass in the end. The damage to lipids & liver varies greatly from person to person, with some users showing little to no difference after PCT is complete.

I hate to be defending these orals because a few of them can have pretty bad effects on some users, and I can't stand all these multiple methyl x+y+z+w stacks some people are running (without blood tests even). But to make blanket statements about them being ineffective is just false IMO.

If you want to be "ON" for four months or more each year, for more than 2-3 years, you should really find some test. I hope most of the board members would know this by now.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Your post is very subjective. These 80/100 & 40/100 numbers are just out of thin air to help prove your point. Also, the weight gained in 4 weeks from a decent designer is usually quite a bit more than the first 4 weeks of test, so if you retained a smaller percentage from the oral, you would still keep an equal or greater amount of mass in the end. The damage to lipids & liver varies greatly from person to person, with some users showing little to no difference after post cycle therapy is complete.

I hate to be defending these orals because a few of them can have pretty bad effects on some users, and I can't stand all these multiple methyl x+y+z+w stacks some people are running (without blood tests even). But to make blanket statements about them being ineffective is just false IMO.
Moyer is right, Maddenizor.

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
Slick on what you think you need bro,I personally would go with a Halo clone for your first run.Real good gains and the sides are very low if any occur.I agree with Moyer that post cycle therapy is very important,I would say support sups and pct are more inportant than the PH.But I would look to a halo clone,the one's I advise are Cel Labs H-Drol and BCS Halo-T,and Fast Action H-Drol.Remember make sure you can get a proper post cycle therapy for this,which includes an anti estrogen,like novadex or inhibit e,or my favorite Anibolic Xtreme PCT or hyperdrol.Alos make sure to get a good liver protectant,on and off cycle,like AX perfect cycle or anabolic innovations cycle support.

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
thanks

appreciate it bro...what part of tn you from.....pm me I'm from tn too....

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
In general, test is much better than orals (or any other designer or illegal steroid for that matter). Methylated orals can be especially hard on the liver & cholesterol levels. I'm less certain about the unmethylated ones however. You would need blood tests after both to know for sure.

And although test is awesome, there can definately be problems with injecting. Infection and abscesses, building scar tissue, shooting into veins, hitting nerves, etc. Overall I agree it's still healthier AND better for gains, but then you have the legality issues. First there's the hassle of finding a trusted source, then you have to risk adding a felony to your record (adding something like this to an otherwise spotless record could really **** up your life).

This is just plain wrong. True if you're not very careful, you can lose all your gains easier. Thats mostly because oral cycles are usually 4 weeks instead of 14 like injectables.

My advice is (as always) is to think long and hard about using any steroid/ph and do as much research as you can. If you do decided to use, start conservative both with your choice of hormone and dosing amounts. If you're at all concerned with your health you should get blood tests before & after (and during w/ long cycles). See B5150's sticky for more info on getting tested.
Props. :goodpost:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Slick,
I think I'd try the new molecule first (Epistane). Blood work is way light - and the sense of well being seems definately more pronounced than Halodrol. But - that's just me.

Anyway - good luck man. Do it right (whatever you take).

Edit - if you only listen to people from Tn - I might have graduated from a college in that state. :cheers:

HillbillyRock

HillbillyRock

Awards
I am close to Knoxville,and epistane is an excellent product,so that is another potion,I was just speaking in terms on pro hormones.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I think you say hes right because thats the answer you would like to hear. You can take 1 /10 week cycle of test and have greater gains than 4 cycles of any oral. Believe whomever you like.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Of all the things to argue about - this is really one of the dumber ones. I mean really.
A steroid is a steroid is a steroid is a steroid. They work. And will work VERY well on someone inexperienced like Slick.

It's like arguing about who was the greatest college football team of all time was - they can't play each other and they all won national titles.
Or arguing about which female is the hottest in the world. Does it really matter all that much if you are talking the top of the top? No.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I think you say hes right because thats the answer you would like to hear. You can take 1 /10 week cycle of test and have greater gains than 4 cycles of any oral. Believe whomever you like.
Come on man, are you serious? I don't like arguing about this either, cause there are much more important things, but really.

10wks of Test is going to do better than a combined 16-20+wks of orals? You must take a **** load of Test...

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
Gained 39Lbs, kept 32 of them. (8 months after i finished the cycle) 0 negative sides to report. Blood test done before, during and after, all positive with nothing bad to report. Now compare these results to some of the stories you hear about the "orals" you all praise.

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
appreciate fellas, I have decided to go with epistane. do any of you know where I can get termifene at?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Slick,
You can't ask that. That's source posting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9