Anabolic Pump with CytoGainer??? for the carbs

lifter4life3333

Awards
I know you are supposed to eat 50-100g of carbs 15min after you take an anabolic pump. I was wondering if I had a CytoGainer drink for breakfast, which has like 80g of carbs, plus the milk would be good to take with Anabolic Pump.

CytoGainer lists that its carbs are complex, which are better for Anabolic Pump.

I was going to just have a regular muscle milk shake in the morning, so CytoGainer would be replacing that. Is that a good replacement?

lifter4life3333

Awards
Would that be better than taking regular muscle milk and just eating some carbs?

or no difference, or is cytogainer a better way to do this?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm really not sure about that, seems to me it's 6 and two 3s. Pick whichever is the cheapest or whichever you prefer taste wise, otherwise you can just get some oats and whey.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I am using cytogainer mixed with wms, and oats for my mixture after AP in the morning. I think I maybe using too much WMS though. I have looked thru the forum for a good dosing size, but results are so shaky. Anyone have a more solid input in how much to take. I have a 70cc scoop from cytogainer, and I use about 3 or 4 of those.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In my honest opinion, Anabolic-Pump would be essential for this situation. The consumption of 100 carbohydrate at one feeding would be inefficient without it. Anabolic-Pump will shuttle carbohydrate as well as the protein contained, to your muscle cells rather than your fat cells.