Na RALA Dosage?

Boris

Awards
I already have some SAN RALA which is 100mg per cap, dosage up to 4 caps per day.

I'm interested in NP's bulk Na-RALA powder, but am struggling to work out what the dosage would be. Their site gives the following comparison:

57g Na-RALA = 100g K-RALA

Does anyone know how either of these compares to RALA without the K or Na? Their site gives some further comparisons, but to RLA rather than RALA, e.g.
"To deliver a 100 mg active dose of RLA requires 143 mg Na-RALA-70%"
Is RLA the same thing as RALA, i.e. would 4 x 143mg per day of Na-RALA give me the same dosage as 4 x 100mg per day of SAN RALA?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take 1/4 tsp 3 times a day; once w/ breakfast, PWO, and before bed.

Vinny

Awards
I take 1/4 tsp 3 times a day; once w/ breakfast, PWO, and before bed.

I dont use this supplement but have thought of trying it do you find you get anything when you take it Post Workout ?

Thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont use this supplement but have thought of trying it do you find you get anything when you take it Post Workout ?

Thanks
It helps out with fullness and it is also a great anti-oxidant. I take it for more than aesthetic purposes and I view it as more of a staple supplement for overall health than an ergogenic aid.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
If you have SAN r-ala from nutraplanet it's probably polymerized, try opening a few caps and see if the contents are powdered or solid. I ordered several of those bottles and all caps were polymerized, see R-lipoic acid Buyer Beware for info on that. Polymerized R-ALA is pretty much useless. The Na-R-Ala should not polymerize.

would 4 x 143mg per day of Na-RALA give me the same dosage as 4 x 100mg per day of SAN RALA? --> In theorie yes.