Na RALA Dosage?

1. Na RALA Dosage?

I already have some SAN RALA which is 100mg per cap, dosage up to 4 caps per day.

I'm interested in NP's bulk Na-RALA powder, but am struggling to work out what the dosage would be. Their site gives the following comparison:

57g Na-RALA = 100g K-RALA

Does anyone know how either of these compares to RALA without the K or Na? Their site gives some further comparisons, but to RLA rather than RALA, e.g.
    "To deliver a 100 mg active dose of RLA requires 143 mg Na-RALA-70%"
    Is RLA the same thing as RALA, i.e. would 4 x 143mg per day of Na-RALA give me the same dosage as 4 x 100mg per day of SAN RALA?

2. I take 1/4 tsp 3 times a day; once w/ breakfast, PWO, and before bed.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    I take 1/4 tsp 3 times a day; once w/ breakfast, PWO, and before bed.

I dont use this supplement but have thought of trying it do you find you get anything when you take it Post Workout ?

Thanks
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    I dont use this supplement but have thought of trying it do you find you get anything when you take it Post Workout ?

Thanks
    It helps out with fullness and it is also a great anti-oxidant. I take it for more than aesthetic purposes and I view it as more of a staple supplement for overall health than an ergogenic aid.

5. If you have SAN r-ala from nutraplanet it's probably polymerized, try opening a few caps and see if the contents are powdered or solid. I ordered several of those bottles and all caps were polymerized, see R-lipoic acid Buyer Beware for info on that. Polymerized R-ALA is pretty much useless. The Na-R-Ala should not polymerize.

would 4 x 143mg per day of Na-RALA give me the same dosage as 4 x 100mg per day of SAN RALA? --> In theorie yes.

6. Thank you both for the great info

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I take 1/4 tsp 3 times a day; once w/ breakfast, PWO, and before bed.
    so do you take it post or preworkout?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Na-RALA dosage questions?
    By TommyTuffGuy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 03:40 PM
  2. NA-RALA caps?
    By drunk in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:03 PM