Anabolic Nettle Root Extract

SweetDaddyPatty

Awards
I have 2 bottles of nettle root extract 300 mg I might use alongside novedex or rebound. What is the reccomended dosage for the nettle root extract? I am basically trying to use up these bottles as a sort of "poor man's ACTIVATE"

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the extract percentage? If it's 65-95% then dose it exactly as you would the Activate...actually, what is the product that you have? I first assumed bulk powder from one of the sponsors...could you confirm this please?

SweetDaddyPatty

Awards
it's called "Nettle Root Power" by Nature's herbs.

Certified Potency Nettle Root Extract (Standardized For 5% Amino Acids) 300 Mg

Nettle Root 150 Mg

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure that you could get the benefits that you are looking for out of that...and if you could, you would have to take some heavy doses.

Ddono25

Awards
I have wondered the same thing. At the local Vitamin Shoppe there was a sale on their brand of Stinging Nettle 2 bottles of 300 caps for 15.99. I think each cap was 350mg or 450mg of the root. I was wondering if superdosing "beta ActivaTe" style (5-6 caps/4 times a day) would yield any results. I decided against trying it because I was weary about superdosing something like nettle that messes with gender hormones. Obviously Designer Supps isolated the proper extract that would yield positive results for males, but I have no idea if there are other things in that plant that cause hormone fluctuations, especially anything that causes estrogen side-effects. I could have extremely flawed logic on that though as I have only researched Stinging Nettle and its "ActivaTe" extract. Just an observation.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I have wondered the same thing. At the local Vitamin Shoppe there was a sale on their brand of Stinging Nettle 2 bottles of 300 caps for 15.99. I think each cap was 350mg or 450mg of the root. I was wondering if superdosing "beta ActivaTe" style (5-6 caps/4 times a day) would yield any results. I decided against trying it because I was weary about superdosing something like nettle that messes with gender hormones. Obviously Designer Supps isolated the proper extract that would yield positive results for males, but I have no idea if there are other things in that plant that cause hormone fluctuations, especially anything that causes estrogen side-effects. I could have extremely flawed logic on that though as I have only researched Stinging Nettle and its "ActivaTe" extract. Just an observation.
Actually all of the ligands except one in Nettle Root have shown an affinity to bind to SHBG. It is just that one in particular has the strongest affinity and that is the one the extract in Activate is concentrated.

I have found that bulk nettle root...the kind purchased at a health store and then ground up in your coffee grinder works well. However I need about 16 doses of a rounded 1/4 teaspoon each day taken at 4 seperate times to achieve the intended effect.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MeowMeow, were you the one that also tried doing this with the actual leaves? I read here on AM or on another forum that somebody was using the leaves in very high quantities and they were seeing results with it.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
MeowMeow, were you the one that also tried doing this with the actual leaves? I read here on AM or on another forum that somebody was using the leaves in very high quantities and they were seeing results with it.
That is interesting. No it wasn't me but one "health store herbalist" told me that leaf and root should contain the same constituants.

I'm not sure that it is cost effective to use such large quantities of health store bulk nettle. I will switch from bulk nettle root to Activate in a few days so I will be able to compare.

I have noticed that if USPlabs Powerfull is stacked w/ the health store bulk nettle root than I need less nettle to achieve the same effect.

WIGuy

Awards
I haven't had much success with Nettle Root (same Nature's Herb brand) from Vitamin Shoppe. Luckily, I only paid $3 on clearance for the bottle. I probably wouldn't bother with it, unless you planned on taking half a bottle a serving or something ridiculous like that.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
meow ,i have found a site to buy bulk nettle@16:1 and also 5: 1 , but i dont know how that relates to Divani ? like is 5:1 good ?any help would be appreciated..thanks