Phera plex, promag 25, prostan and max lng

thylittle

Awards
BOUGHT SOME OF THESE PRODUCTS LAST YEAR: PHERA PLEX, PROMAG 25, PROSTAN AND MAX LNG..

iM DOING A BULKING STAGE RIGHT NOW. LAST YEAR i USED MAX AND PROSTAN TOGETHER AND GAINED ABOUT 12 LBS AND STRENGTH THROUGH THE ROOF.

Now Im wondering for this year what should I take and how should I stack the following: phera plex, promag 25, max and prostan???

also I have been hearing about hair loss while on Phera...any comment and also

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT PROMAG 25 AND GREEN BULDGE???

THANKS

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
YES! DON'T FORGET TO WASH THEM DOWN WITH 3OZ OF 151 AND 6 PHENOBARBITALS. ARE YOU SLOW, OR SIMPLY SUFFERING FROM COGNITIVE DISSONANCE?

STOP THE FRIGGIN CAPS.

[ironic use of caps intended]

Do you really feel the need to post this constantly? Suppress the urge, mooron.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
You really dont need so many compounds.

Pheraplex / MAX would be good and you could even throw prostan in there since its so mild.

I would really be interested in Promag / Pheraplex. That sounds like a wicked cycle. some disagree with stacking methyls because of danger so take that into consideration.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not make 2 cycles out of this?

Max LMG + Phera
&
Promag + Prostan

thylittle

Awards
Hey Riskarb, I will supress the urge to ask the same thing over and over as long as you promise to use spell check next time.......Mooron....ha ha ha ha lol are you a freaking cow or something.....try moron, moron

What a jerk!!! anyone else agree???

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Hey Riskarb, I will supress the urge to ask the same thing over and over as long as you promise to use spell check next time.......Mooron....ha ha ha ha lol are you a freaking cow or something.....try moron, moron

What a jerk!!! anyone else agree???
Listen closely hydrocephalic -- mooron was an attempt at a Southern colloquillism. Perhaps I should've worked harder on the phonetic: mow-ron.

Suppress has two Ps.

thylittle

Awards
ha ha ha get a life loser. 40 year old forum surfer..... wow what big words you use. I am glad you took the time to look up other big words in the dictionary to try and make yourself feel smart. your way to cool!!!!!!!

work out hard and drink your ensure daily

good luck!!!

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Serious Bro. Take 50mg Phera and 200mg promag daily. You'll get hyoooge!

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
ha ha ha get a life loser. 40 year old forum surfer..... wow what big words you use. I am glad you took the time to look up other big words in the dictionary to try and make yourself feel smart. your way to cool!!!!!!!

work out hard and drink your ensure daily

good luck!!!
Don't ever correct someone else's spelling, let alone age.

Maybe he was a bit harsh, but you have to see where he's coming from. You just posted a rediculous cycle and in the supp forum even, not the steroid forum (which is what they are).

Riskarb and I are going to the bar with our other AM buddies to have a few beers like sensible, responsible adults. When we get there the beer tastes good and we discuss how much we enjoy it. Then some kid comes up and tells us he wants to take shots of tequila, shots of everclear, a pint of moonshine, and wash it down with multiple painkillers.

The kid doesn't understand how having a few beers is great and how having a lot more definitely is not better. He doesn't really want to hear why, he just wants to know how to drink as much as possible as fast as possible. That kid is you.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
dont stack 2 methyls. you can stack 1.0001 methyls but never ever 2 okay, because bro, it's your health. are you really honestly willing to paying for your health just to get big muscles? i mean, there's greater things in life. imagine, bro, you could be banging 100 chicks instead of doing 2 methyls on top of each other. choose the better option bro!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established

Maybe he was a bit harsh, but you have to see where he's coming from. You just posted a rediculous cycle and in the supp forum even, not the steroid forum (which is what they are).

Riskarb and I are going to the bar with our other AM buddies to have a few beers like sensible, responsible adults. When we get there the beer tastes good and we discuss how much we enjoy it. Then some kid comes up and tells us he wants to take shots of tequila, shots of everclear, a pint of moonshine, and wash it down with multiple painkillers.

The kid doesn't understand how having a few beers is great and how having a lot more definitely is not better. He doesn't really want to hear why, he just wants to know how to drink as much as possible as fast as possible. That kid is you.

:clap2:

One of the best posts I've ever read...great analogy.

But please don't resort to bashing like that. If you do it, make sure it's for fun and not out of spite...This is a great site, things like this jsut bring it down to a BB.com level.

MattHines posted earlier that Phera and P25 would be a good stack. I don't agree with that. Phera/Zol would be sweet. I personally am not a fan of P25. I'm running it right now and It isn't doing much for me at all. Things might change and i could end up signing it's praises by the end of the weekend, but who knows...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

And then post about gyno flareup.....

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established

:thumbsup:

I can't fathom how any rational lifter would arrive at a kitchen-sink methyl stack and think he'd receive applause. This is the top board of its kind and I hate to see the standard lowered by kids scoring 100 on Wechsler.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup:

I can't fathom how any rational lifter would arrive at a kitchen-sink methyl stack and think he'd receive applause. This is the top board of its kind and I hate to see the standard lowered by kids scoring 100 on Wechsler.

A lot of people have a tendency to hop on stuff before they even understand what it is or how it works.

I remember when I was in high school, people were downing Pinnacle's Andro poppers left and right just because Mark McGuire was taking them. A of couple kids I knew had to go in for emergency dialysis from drinking too much whey protein and creatine.

People like this are ignorant. And although we may try to help them out, we've gotta learn to shake it off when they f*ck themselves over for being a retard despite the warnings, and accept the fact that some people just need to learn the hard way.