GreenMag/White Blood/Purple Wraath/GlycerGrow/Anabolic Pump Stack

lifter4life3333

Awards
I will also be taking muscle milk, casein, multi, flax seed oil, and black hole & periactin for an appetite stimulant.

Would anyone add anything to this stack(nothing that will require a PCT)? Dont worry about money.

Thanks

lifter4life3333

Awards
would it make that much of a difference if I added powerfull/cissus to this stack?

anything else anyone can think of that might be good????

lifter4life3333

Awards
Here is what I have so far. Please let me know if you would either add something, or change something.

MORNING:
MM powder shake(3 scoops)
Flax(1-2 tbls)
Multi(1)
Periactin(1)
Anabolic Pump(1)

LUNCH:
MM RTD
Periactin(1)
Anabolic Pump(1)

PRE W/O:
Whey(2 scoops)
Dextrose(1/3 scoop)
Periactin(1)
Green Mag(1 scoop 60 min before w/o)
Purple Wraath
White Blood(3 60 min before w/o)
Glycergrow(4 scoops 60 min before w/o)

POST W/O:
Whey(2 scoops)
Dextrose(2/3 scoop)
Black Hole(3)

DINNER:
Anabolic Pump(1)

BED:
Casein(2 scoops)
Multi(1)

lifter4life3333

Awards
Any thoughts on adding Mass FX & Hyperdrol to this stack? Or maybe running it after 30 days of this stack?

lifter4life3333

Awards
Im leaning towards adding Jungle Warfare now. What do you guys think about that? Or would it be better to do 30 days of my current stack, then start the Warfare?

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Chage the focus a little. sounds good what you have so far.
you might take away the appetite stimulant unless its making you want more food... wich is good.
You didnt write what you eat... so i guess everything is in check with the food. More food is perhaps a good change. after all your using anabolic pump.:good:

Yea and compound exercises and you are growing like a weed the next months :jaw:

Deja_Entendu

Awards
If you add something like Mass FX or JW I see real no need to have Blackhole in your stack.
Otherwise I'm thinking if your diet and training are in check these supplements should help get some serious strength/mass gains.