1 androsterone?? Has anyone tried it??

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
A Breakthrough in Legal Supplementation

Remember when Prohormones worked as advertised without harsh side effects or dangers? Advanced Muscle Science (AMS) revives those days with the groundbreaking product 1-Androsterone! This product has many of the same beneficial effects that the now banned products 1-Androstendiol and 1-Test did. In fact, due to its unique legal formulation 1-Androsterone will give you even better results, because we have learned a few things since the original "andro" prohormones were on the market.

The most common benefits include the following:
- Non-Toxic (unlike virtually every “methyl” prohormone on the market)
- Orally Active Compound
- Extremely Potent
- Completely Non-Aromatizable to Estrogen
- Naturally Occurring

1-Androsterone converts at a high rate to 1-Testosterone and will give you similar strength and size increases to other products such as the old 1-Andro or 1-Test products that were on the market before they were banned. Old 1-Andro products were known for their high conversion rate and for being truly orally active. Those products also converted to 1-tesosterone (which is an isomer of testosterone) and were found in research to be 700% more anabolic (muscle building) than standard testosterone. Early user feedback reported lean mass and strength gains without much, if any, corresponding water gains. To sum it up, they have reduced estrogenic and increased androgenic activity. This allowed for increases in strength and aggression, reduction of body-fat and a leaner look to the physique.

Now, through a new and different legal formulation 1-Androsterone provides the similar results! Not a liver toxic methyl prohormone, 1-Androsterone combines the safest and most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product to deliver better results than the older products. 1-Androsterone will improve upon what was an already high conversion rate to its target hormone, 1-Testosterone. Once again, like the older products, 1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern.

If you are looking to relive the benefits of the older products with a safe and effective legal prohormone product, look to 1-Androsterone to provide the horsepower for your next cycle of six to eight weeks. It is best stacked with our other legal and effective superstar, 4-AD on cycle to keep up your libido and increase your gains. Finally, stack them both with Arom-X to boost your natural production off cycle and complete your AMS Hormone Regulation kit.

1-Androsterone Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one 100mg
Quercetin 50mg
Milk Thistle 50mg

1-Androsterone Other Ingredients:
Pyrolsate acetate, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica.

1-Androsterone Recommended Use:
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to three (3) capsules per day in divided doses with food. Use in cycles of 4 to 6 weeks. Do not exceed three (3) capsules per day.

Any input on this anyone???? thanx

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
As far as i have read the ingredient is just DHEA, a derivitave or another way to write the active.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any old preban bottles of 1 ad but this new stuff looks an awful lot like it.

I was surprised when I got an email from bulk nutrition saying they had 1ad and 4 ad for sale.

Anyone else know anything? bump

slapnuts

Awards
Definite bump on this, also have something they refer to as 4AD

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I believe there was a lengthy thread on this about a month ago in the steroids section. Don't remember an exact title but take a look there. Also, Morpheus took their companion product, 4AD, and ran some blood tests. The results weren't too promising.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I was surprised when I got an email from bulk nutrition saying they had 1ad and 4 ad for sale.
I got that email today too. I thought it had been trying to get to my inbox for the last 3 years at first. It doesn't look too promising from the other thread, but it would interesting to see more info.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
So has anybody tryed this stuff yet, or know anybody who has??

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Nice read on the 4ad sounds like it works, however it's expensive.

I looked up the old 1ad and it looks like:
1AD (1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol)
So they look almost the same except the new stuff is a dione and the old was a diol. I think I remember something about the dione versions not converting as much. You can read up about that at bodybuilding.com, Big cat's prosteroid guide.

hcso37

Awards
Well I finally said screw it and ordered a complete cycle of AMS products 2 bottles of 4-AD 2 bottles of 1-Androsterone 2 bottles of Decavol and 2 bottles of Arom-x will start my cycle in about 10 days will let everyone know about my progress.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Well I finally said screw it and ordered a complete cycle of AMS products 2 bottles of 4-AD 2 bottles of 1-Androsterone 2 bottles of Decavol and 2 bottles of Arom-x will start my cycle in about 10 days will let everyone know about my progress.
It is not too late to send it back and get a refund. That stuff is complete garbage and there are so many better products available.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
It is not too late to send it back and get a refund. That stuff is complete garbage and there are so many better products available.
I disagree. On paper, the 1AD product in particular should be very good. In addition, all the reviews that I've seen of people who have actually used these products were quite good...like an avg of 8-12lbs in a 6wk cycle. These types of gains are very similar to the original 1AD.

Please see my post here for an explaination of what I mean:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/80210-otc-designer-ph-2.html#post1120107

I'm really looking forward to hearing more feedback on this stuff, so please keep us updated.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The AMS stuff is sheer crap! Very shady to use the name 1-ad to try to confuse people. They get a big TripDog thumbs down!!

....along with a kick to the kidneys :bruce1:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
The AMS stuff is sheer crap! Very shady to use the name 1-ad to try to confuse people. They get a big TripDog thumbs down!!

....along with a kick to the kidneys :bruce1:
I agree that the 1AD thing was a pretty lousy marketing tactic, but apparently ergopharm spoke with them. They've since changed the name to 1-androsterone, and I remember PA stating that they lisenced the 4AD trademark name from ergo.

Now as far as the efficacy of the product, that remains to be seen. I'm really looking forward to more feedback because it really looks promising as a legitimate 1AD replacement.

hcso37

Awards
Well I will start posting at least once a week on this thread and give results. I would start a log but I dont think I will get to the net that much. I will be begining on Jan 10th and will post my measurements and my height and weight on that day then go from there.