1 androsterone?? Has anyone tried it?? - AnabolicMinds.com

1 androsterone?? Has anyone tried it??

1. New Member

1 androsterone?? Has anyone tried it??

A Breakthrough in Legal Supplementation

Remember when Prohormones worked as advertised without harsh side effects or dangers? Advanced Muscle Science (AMS) revives those days with the groundbreaking product 1-Androsterone! This product has many of the same beneficial effects that the now banned products 1-Androstendiol and 1-Test did. In fact, due to its unique legal formulation 1-Androsterone will give you even better results, because we have learned a few things since the original "andro" prohormones were on the market.

The most common benefits include the following:
    - Non-Toxic (unlike virtually every “methyl” prohormone on the market)
    - Orally Active Compound
    - Extremely Potent
    - Completely Non-Aromatizable to Estrogen
    - Naturally Occurring

1-Androsterone converts at a high rate to 1-Testosterone and will give you similar strength and size increases to other products such as the old 1-Andro or 1-Test products that were on the market before they were banned. Old 1-Andro products were known for their high conversion rate and for being truly orally active. Those products also converted to 1-tesosterone (which is an isomer of testosterone) and were found in research to be 700% more anabolic (muscle building) than standard testosterone. Early user feedback reported lean mass and strength gains without much, if any, corresponding water gains. To sum it up, they have reduced estrogenic and increased androgenic activity. This allowed for increases in strength and aggression, reduction of body-fat and a leaner look to the physique.

Now, through a new and different legal formulation 1-Androsterone provides the similar results! Not a liver toxic methyl prohormone, 1-Androsterone combines the safest and most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product to deliver better results than the older products. 1-Androsterone will improve upon what was an already high conversion rate to its target hormone, 1-Testosterone. Once again, like the older products, 1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern.

If you are looking to relive the benefits of the older products with a safe and effective legal prohormone product, look to 1-Androsterone to provide the horsepower for your next cycle of six to eight weeks. It is best stacked with our other legal and effective superstar, 4-AD on cycle to keep up your libido and increase your gains. Finally, stack them both with Arom-X to boost your natural production off cycle and complete your AMS Hormone Regulation kit.

1-Androsterone Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving
    1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one 100mg
    Quercetin 50mg
    Milk Thistle 50mg

1-Androsterone Other Ingredients:
    Pyrolsate acetate, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica.

1-Androsterone Recommended Use:
    As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to three (3) capsules per day in divided doses with food. Use in cycles of 4 to 6 weeks. Do not exceed three (3) capsules per day.

Any input on this anyone???? thanx

2. Senior Member

As far as i have read the ingredient is just DHEA, a derivitave or another way to write the active.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

I don't have any old preban bottles of 1 ad but this new stuff looks an awful lot like it.

I was surprised when I got an email from bulk nutrition saying they had 1ad and 4 ad for sale.

Anyone else know anything? bump
    •   

4. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Looks shady..
  5. New Member

Definite bump on this, also have something they refer to as 4AD
  6. Registered User

I believe there was a lengthy thread on this about a month ago in the steroids section. Don't remember an exact title but take a look there. Also, Morpheus took their companion product, 4AD, and ran some blood tests. The results weren't too promising.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorway
    I was surprised when I got an email from bulk nutrition saying they had 1ad and 4 ad for sale.
    I got that email today too. I thought it had been trying to get to my inbox for the last 3 years at first. It doesn't look too promising from the other thread, but it would interesting to see more info.
  9. New Member

So has anybody tryed this stuff yet, or know anybody who has??
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Read this thread in my quote above...I haven't looked at it in a while, but I think he used both the "1AD" & the "4AD".
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

Nice read on the 4ad sounds like it works, however it's expensive.

I looked up the old 1ad and it looks like:
    1AD (1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol)
    So they look almost the same except the new stuff is a dione and the old was a diol. I think I remember something about the dione versions not converting as much. You can read up about that at bodybuilding.com, Big cat's prosteroid guide.
  12. New Member

Well I finally said screw it and ordered a complete cycle of AMS products 2 bottles of 4-AD 2 bottles of 1-Androsterone 2 bottles of Decavol and 2 bottles of Arom-x will start my cycle in about 10 days will let everyone know about my progress.
  13. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by hcso37 View Post
    Well I finally said screw it and ordered a complete cycle of AMS products 2 bottles of 4-AD 2 bottles of 1-Androsterone 2 bottles of Decavol and 2 bottles of Arom-x will start my cycle in about 10 days will let everyone know about my progress.
    It is not too late to send it back and get a refund. That stuff is complete garbage and there are so many better products available.
  14. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    It is not too late to send it back and get a refund. That stuff is complete garbage and there are so many better products available.
    I disagree. On paper, the 1AD product in particular should be very good. In addition, all the reviews that I've seen of people who have actually used these products were quite good...like an avg of 8-12lbs in a 6wk cycle. These types of gains are very similar to the original 1AD.

Please see my post here for an explaination of what I mean:

Which OTC Designer is the PH to Tren

I'm really looking forward to hearing more feedback on this stuff, so please keep us updated.
  15. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

The AMS stuff is sheer crap! Very shady to use the name 1-ad to try to confuse people. They get a big TripDog thumbs down!!

....along with a kick to the kidneys :bruce1:
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  16. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    The AMS stuff is sheer crap! Very shady to use the name 1-ad to try to confuse people. They get a big TripDog thumbs down!!

....along with a kick to the kidneys :bruce1:
    I agree that the 1AD thing was a pretty lousy marketing tactic, but apparently ergopharm spoke with them. They've since changed the name to 1-androsterone, and I remember PA stating that they lisenced the 4AD trademark name from ergo.

Now as far as the efficacy of the product, that remains to be seen. I'm really looking forward to more feedback because it really looks promising as a legitimate 1AD replacement.
  17. New Member

Negatron.
  18. New Member

Well I will start posting at least once a week on this thread and give results. I would start a log but I dont think I will get to the net that much. I will be begining on Jan 10th and will post my measurements and my height and weight on that day then go from there.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. RIPTROPIN WITH ANAVAR....HAS ANYONE TRIED IT?
    By GAMBOA10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 03:58 PM
  3. ERGOTEST Rx Has anyone tried it or heard of it???
    By socal101 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 01:21 PM
  4. Anarchy Stack - has anyone tried it lately
    By Patuba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 12:51 PM
  5. Oryx Goat Whey: has anyone tried it?
    By silverSurfer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 08:03 AM