Anabolic Pump: The new cheater's relief?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have read a while ago that BSN had a decent Cheater's Relief pill. Now I am reading and reading about AP and this must be the new pill that could be taken before, and after those humongous family meals... More to come... I might put this to the test....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I don't think that should be one's primary application of AP, nor is it AP's purpose, it has provided me relief in that area during my cheat meals.

While I don't think that should be one's primary application of AP, nor is it AP's purpose, it has provided me relief in that area during my cheat meals.

Man this boy is Good..sign him up...o, already did!

I just may retire from AM and hand the ship over to this brilliance:type:

matthams

Awards
good or bad idea to take it after a few too many pb&j sandwiches? i know it would help with storing the carbs but i was under the impression not to take it with high fat meals...

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
The Combo of AP and DCP got me through the holiday season more lean than I went in...

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Id have too agree! The combo of DCP and Ap is a deadly one! And throw some liquid Sesa in there and boom!

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
good or bad idea to take it after a few too many pb&j sandwiches? i know it would help with storing the carbs but i was under the impression not to take it with high fat meals...
AP should be taken about 15 minutes before you consume a carb meal, this will allow the glut-4 to "turn on" in your body.
I would try to limit fat sources on the meals you consume AP before. Some is alright, but I believe the fat(Omega's) will slow the effect down. AP stops carbs from being stored as fat, so there is no need to comsume high fat meal with AP.

ballhere

Awards
AP should be taken about 15 minutes before you consume a carb meal, this will allow the glut-4 to "turn on" in your body.
I would try to limit fat sources on the meals you consume AP before. Some is alright, but I believe the fat(Omega's) will slow the effect down. AP stops carbs from being stored as fat, so there is no need to comsume high fat meal with AP.

how about one pb&j sandwich? I usually have a PB sandwich as preworkout because I workout after work and commute so i eat on the way home. If I make it less PB but with jelly is that aright?

On days I'm home I eat oats like everybody else though :)

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mullet or USP, what do you think about using 2 caps a day, pre and post workout? Maybe adding the other with breakfast, or dinner. Would that be taking them too close together?

I've been experimenting taking one 15 minutes before my pre-workout meal which contains 54g oats, and one halfway through my cardio (15 minutes before my pwo shake which also contains 54g oats). I would say these are about 3 hours apart, is that too close together?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet or USP, what do you think about using 2 caps a day, pre and post workout? Maybe adding the other with breakfast, or dinner. Would that be taking them too close together?

I've been experimenting taking one 15 minutes before my pre-workout meal which contains 54g oats, and one halfway through my cardio (15 minutes before my pwo shake which also contains 54g oats). I would say these are about 3 hours apart, is that too close together?
No, that is exactly what I do, cardio and everything. I like doing it then because I find two things:

1) I get that final 'boost' for a last set, or two, to really bring a workout home (or conversely cardio depending if I'm cooling down)

2) I get that very sustained fullness.

I experimented with taking it before both Post WO meals, which worked very well also. So my timeline would be something like this:

Pre-WO 5:00

Post-WO 1 6:00

Post-WO 2 6:45

So I take 3 doses much sooner than three hours.

getbustered

Board Sponsor
Awards
No, that is exactly what I do, cardio and everything. I like doing it then because I find two things:

1) I get that final 'boost' for a last set, or two, to really bring a workout home (or conversely cardio depending if I'm cooling down)

2) I get that very sustained fullness.

I experimented with taking it before both Post WO meals, which worked very well also. So my timeline would be something like this:

Pre-WO 5:00

Post-WO 1 6:00

Post-WO 2 6:45

So I take 3 doses much sooner than three hours.

Thank you very much, that makes me feel better. I really like that, because sometimes I work out fairly early in the morning, and now I feel comfortable taking a cap before breakfast, and still using 2 around my workout.