activate+powerful+xtend+RR+maybe Xceed.. overload?

msenny

Awards
just wanted to know if taking these products together would be an overload. activate,powerful,xtend and rebound reloaded and maybe throw some xceed in there. Also i wanted to know if any of these products would make me lose my hair. i've been researchin and cant seem to find any results. AND.. if anyone has a plan for me with all these supplements, it would be greatly appreciated.(what i should start with then add..etc.) i'm kinda new to the supplements thing and have really been researchin and this is what i came up with so i just wanted to make sure its safe

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
here is the write up pg the NHA Stack it says what it does and 2 dosing option http://www.designersupps.com/product_writeups/NHA_Stack.pdf ypu can find more dosing options if you browse the forum DS NHA Stack(Activate + rebound realoded)

Powerfull you can start at 6 caps adays divided in 3 doses

xtend - are bcaa's you can take them pre workout and sip from the shaker during workout

xceed is -creatine ehyl ether you can use it preworkout also

if you do a search on the site you can find ways to combine them or others supps instead

put personaly i dont think thay are overload

*whispers*Anabolic pump*whispers*

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you have the dough, that should be a good stack, and all of those products should be synergistic, and not repetitive. The only way it is a possible "overload" is that it is an expensive stack.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
You'd be completely fine running these products together. $$$ is the only issue I can foresee. Oh, I do remember reading a post a few weeks back about Activate+Powerfull and prolactin increase, but it seems uncommon. And if you are going to be shelling out that kind of money, I recommend you listen closely to Zombie's whispers...he's definitely onto something.

msenny

Awards
thanks alot everyone for everything.. zombie i appriciate your time.. i ordered the products and cant F'n wait to use them..

msenny

Awards
will do.. i started friday so 8 weeks here i come..

msenny

Awards
ok im going to order anabolic pump and actually get some cissus.. my left arm has been hurtin for like a month now.. the more i keep reading on the thread the more it sounds as if it couldnt hurt to get it so im going for it.. 1 last question though.. does anabolic pump need something when i stop taking it.. like acitvate goes with rr.. or can i just take anabolic pump by itself with all my other stuff i'm takin.. and how should i work it in my 8 week program already 4 days into it.. thanks alot guys.. your helpin me out alot. i really do appreciate it..

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
ok im going to order anabolic pump and actually get some cissus.. my left arm has been hurtin for like a month now.. the more i keep reading on the thread the more it sounds as if it couldnt hurt to get it so im going for it.. 1 last question though.. does anabolic pump need something when i stop taking it.. like acitvate goes with rr.. or can i just take anabolic pump by itself with all my other stuff i'm takin.. and how should i work it in my 8 week program already 4 days into it.. thanks alot guys.. your helpin me out alot. i really do appreciate it..
you dont need a pct for Anabolic pump since is not hormonal, you can use it with everything excep insulin mimikin(sp?) supps, other than that you dont need to cycle it. you have to comsume more complex carbs(pasta, brown rice etc) good luck with your stack