mood elevation for mom and gf

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
I want to help my mother and my lady deal with work related stress / anxiety.
I was thinking a combo of
Rhodolia Rhosea
Ashwaganda
Bacopa Monnieri

Few questions about this, what would be effective daily dose amount and timing for 115 lb female? with or without food?
Any need to cycle or is just taking the weekends off enough?
What extracts of each am I looking for (hopefully I can get them all from one board sponsor)?

Thanks guys, took a while to find the right ingredients but had a hard time finding the rest of the info.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Custom cap has alot of good options, i dont know abou the dosage timing for those sups but the board has a few threads on them. Nice to see you help somone else if those fail get them some ackrite. lol good luck.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
maybe some retain for the cotisol?

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Custom cap has alot of good options, i dont know abou the dosage timing for those sups but the board has a few threads on them. Nice to see you help somone else if those fail get them some ackrite. lol good luck.

Custom cap is what I was thinking too, but they dont have the goods. And you better believe I got plenty of ackrite haha.

papa G

Awards
L-theanine is excellent for mood elevation and stress relief.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
I suggest having them get some bloodwork drawn (ex. hormone test) before you start playing the guessing game with supplements.

Improper thyroid function or chemical imbalances/production.

And also have them make a log of everything they eat/smoke/inject for a week or so. They could be digesting foods that make them prone to anxiety or stress (ex. too much coffee).

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Get them on Maca root powder. Cap it for them.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya know what? I know of a certain product, by a certain company, which contains two of those certain ingredients in one product.

*hint, hint it's us and the product is C2*

*another hint, hint, we also sell REM which has Ashwaganda*

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
this product should be marketed in the same manner that BS named the thread title. do you realize how much it would sell if people knew it kept the women in their lives off their back??

AmsterRod

Awards
Just fish oil capsules - cheap and very effective
controls seratonin levels

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Product Reviews 2
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 31
Supplements 15
Supplements 4