Question about AP and Carb Intake - AnabolicMinds.com

Question about AP and Carb Intake

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Answers

Question about AP and Carb Intake

How many grams is the recommended amount to take per day to take with this produce or each high carb meal after taking each dosage of AP?

2. New Member
    Answers

It really depends on what your diet is based on cutting or bulking. Some people are restricted on carbs and are cycling between high and low carb days while cutting. I don't feel that there is a set amount of carbs per/day that you need to be taking in based on taking AP. The amount of carbs should be based on your goals and your stage in your diet. I personally just started bulking again and I take AP 3 times per day. After each dose of AP I consume 50-100grams of complex carbs(Ezekiel,Oats, Sweet Potatoes, etc.) For some that may be too much based on how big you are and your goals.
    If you have days that are real low carb to no carb days, I wouldn't take AP on those days.

3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nvr2loud
    It really depends on what your diet is based on cutting or bulking. Some people are restricted on carbs and are cycling between high and low carb days while cutting. I don't feel that there is a set amount of carbs per/day that you need to be taking in based on taking AP. The amount of carbs should be based on your goals and your stage in your diet. I personally just started bulking again and I take AP 3 times per day. After each dose of AP I consume 50-100grams of complex carbs(Ezekiel,Oats, Sweet Potatoes, etc.) For some that may be too much based on how big you are and your goals.
    If you have days that are real low carb to no carb days, I wouldn't take AP on those days.

Correct but I think AP will void the reason to low carb or no carb entirely. If you keep carbs at 30 grams a meal it would correlate to fat loss at o carb. You will lose more fat because muscles are fueld and worksout do NOT SUFFER...

So if you diet at say 30 grams of carbs a meal, I would implement AP and slightly increase carbs from 30grams to 50grams. I would keep it constant at 50grams for a few days and increae it by 10grams every 4-7 days depending on how familiar you are with your body. I would increae carbs until you feel fat loss stopped.

If you clean bulk at 70grams of carbs, increase intake to 100grams and slowly add carbs by a 10 grams incriments..etc..

•   

4. DO WORK!
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Answers

You have no idea how much I am looking forward to trying this product out! I could care less about the fat loss (although it wouldn't hurt, lol), I am just excited about seeing how much muscle and strength I can add from this.

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NickW
    You have no idea how much I am looking forward to trying this product out! I could care less about the fat loss (although it wouldn't hurt, lol), I am just excited about seeing how much muscle and strength I can add from this.
    I hear you. I could careless about the fat loss.

As for your article in criticalbenchpress, holy sh*t! Very impressive. Good luck and I wish you well. You are young and have a great future a head of you.

6. Banned
    Answers

I'm taking in anywhere from 60-90 carbs PWO. Both simple and complex. I am on day 4 of AP with little results (maybe a little more stamina in the gym). Nonetheless its only day 4 so I dont expect much this early.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2014, 01:20 PM
  2. Question about lentils and daily fiber intake
    By Type O Hero in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 12:44 AM
  3. Quick question about Anabolics and cutting
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 07:15 AM