Cla?

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about ordering it, aparently some studies confirmed it helps burn fat? And I heard its an appetite supressent.
Any1 got any experience with it?

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
I used CLA for 3 months, hard to say if it was the reason I burnt my fat away. I dialed my diet, changed my workout routine to 3x's a week complete body workout, 3x's a week cardio and dosed it with Sessim and LipidFX. I liked the results.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about ordering it, aparently some studies confirmed it helps burn fat? And I heard its an appetite supressent.
Any1 got any experience with it?
Consider it a good adjunct to a good workout program and diet. CLA does nothing alone...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Consider it a good adjunct to a good workout program and diet. CLA does nothing alone...
This goes the same for ANY supplement out there though. It SUPPLEMENTS and already solid foundation.

Adams

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
You could do a steroid stack, sit on your ass and not put on barely any lbm.

Ive come across CLA afew times but just thought it was an amino acid or some herb, then before making this thread I was looking up fats such as borage oil, olive oil, and omega 3, 6 and 9 fats and found out its an omega-6 fat wich promotes fat loss, well I remember a study on obese people divided into groups, the group who took fish oil and exercised lost more weight then the group who only exercised, and the group who only took the fish oil didnt lose any, so I am asuming CLA should work and being a fatty acid shouldnt need to be cycled, one of the 1st things I remember learning about bodybuilding was "fat burns fat" so I am going to hold high hopes for CLA(not as a magic pill obviously, but something that can magnify results).

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could do a steroid stack, sit on your ass and not put on barely any lbm.

Ive come across CLA afew times but just thought it was an amino acid or some herb, then before making this thread I was looking up fats such as borage oil, olive oil, and omega 3, 6 and 9 fats and found out its an omega-6 fat wich promotes fat loss, well I remember a study on obese people divided into groups, the group who took fish oil and exercised lost more weight then the group who only exercised, and the group who only took the fish oil didnt lose any, so I am asuming CLA should work and being a fatty acid shouldnt need to be cycled, one of the 1st things I remember learning about bodybuilding was "fat burns fat" so I am going to hold high hopes for CLA(not as a magic pill obviously, but something that can magnify results).
From what I understand, is you want CLA standardized for the C-12 Isomer. I remember seeing something that it was the mail culprit behind any fatloss properties CLA possesses.

Adams

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand, is you want CLA standardized for the C-12 Isomer. I remember seeing something that it was the mail culprit behind any fatloss properties CLA possesses.

Adams
Could of been from here.
CAT.INIST.FR

I am getting Primaforce MAX CLA, the cis-12 isomer, seems to be 30mg higher then the standard.

Sunflower/Safflower Oil (High Linoleic Acid) 1000mg **
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 700mg **
Cis-9,Trans-11 Isomer 300mg **
Trans-10, Cis-12 Isomer 330mg **

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could of been from here.
CAT.INIST.FR

I am getting Primaforce MAX CLA, the cis-12 isomer, seems to be 30mg higher then the standard.

Sunflower/Safflower Oil (High Linoleic Acid) 1000mg **
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 700mg **
Cis-9,Trans-11 Isomer 300mg **
Trans-10, Cis-12 Isomer 330mg **
Your title under your name very much precedes you. Bachelor of google indeed!!! :lol:

Adams

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use SesaThin...it is about the same price, has better results, and helps your lipids, kidneys, and liver. To me it is a staple supplement.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
CLA has solid evidence as a long-term nutrient repartitioning agent. It appears to suppress some genes and cause expression of others.....but its effects are mild and occur with long-term use.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct...the T10, C12 isomer is the active one. I have my factory currently researching a CLA product that is heavy towards this isomer, if not isolated completely. Should hear something back soon.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Correct...the T10, C12 isomer is the active one. I have my factory currently researching a CLA product that is heavy towards this isomer, if not isolated completely. Should hear something back soon.
Any updates on this?