Jungle warefare sex drive possitive or negative

smthcrmnal26

Awards
I have a really hot g/f and don't wana loose her.
Has anyone noticed a change either positive or negative in sex drive while taking Jungle Warfare by ALRI as a stand-alone suplement?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I didn't notice any change in libido.. Hope this helps a bit..

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone noticed a change either positive or negative in sex drive while taking Jungle Warfare by ALRI as a stand-alone suplement?
said it before and I'll say it again, VERY positive...aka Peter North:cheers:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I guess it depends on a lot of factors, including stress etc... We'll see in a few days ;)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

JW = Redwood

nuff said :)

I'll be stacking the BAM starting tomorrow, so I'll be interested in how the reaction is.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
JW = Redwood

nuff said :)

I'll be stacking the BAM starting tomorrow, so I'll be interested in how the reaction is.
I gotta one up brotha....

JW makes me harder than R Kelly at recess! :lol:

dsmith126

Awards
With my natural levels so high I think mine have stayed the same...

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Negative, and libido down for a while after with the new one anyway. The old one, not so much.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
When i ran it solo i felt fine. I would run it longer than i did last time though or up the dose. I only did 1 bottle at rec. dose. 3 a day i think?

PS- Not tryin to rip you or your GF, but if she leave casue of that, thats pretty weak. The girl im with i just let her know if that mine is down when i started my PH stuff. When PCT comes around though...time to own! haha

Peace.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
I've taken Jungle Warfare twice now. Once for four weeks and once for six weeks.

What eventually happens with Jungle is that it will kill your estrogen. At first when it starts declining your sex drive goes up, but when it gets too low it will kill your sex drive.

Read up on a couple of the logs and you'll find similar experiences.

My recommendation is to go only four weeks.

Joe

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I've taken Jungle Warfare twice now. Once for four weeks and once for six weeks.

What eventually happens with Jungle is that it will kill your estrogen. At first when it starts declining your sex drive goes up, but when it gets too low it will kill your sex drive.

Read up on a couple of the logs and you'll find similar experiences.

My recommendation is to go only four weeks.

Joe

I will respectively have to disagree with you on this bud. JW does not totally eradicate estrogen in the body, just keeps it lower. It is not a suicidal AI like arimidex or letrozole. Been on for 12 weeks at a time with no problems. Obviously, results will vary, but saying that your estrogen progressively gets lower is not accurate...

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
I took the old version and my libido was through the roof. That said, mine is always extremely high anyway, which sucks as a single man.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Yes, ive found it to moderately decrease my libido.