Stimulant Free Weight Loss + Creatine + ????

mikeatx

Awards
I'm not sure if this is really a doable combinate. I know some weight loss supps are going to cancle out with creatine.

I've been able to maintain my current weight pretty well with a decent diet and exercise I get from work. I have a "desk job" but spend most of my 9-10 hour a day on my feet and lifting fairly heavy things all day. Basically in and out of my chair constantly every few minutes.

I'm looking to stack a stimulant free weight loss suppliment with creatine and possibly nitric oxide and maybe more.

I'm pretty new at all this, but I know I want to stay away from Stimulants. I tried Ephedra a few years ago and it made me jittery all day and I couldn't sleep.

Feeling and staying healthy are the most important parts of this for me. The physical benifits will just be a bonus.

From what I've read, creatine is side effect free and quite good for your body. I've been taking it recently and have put on some weight. (about 10 lbs)

My goal is simply this... Burn fat and gain muscle, preferably with a combo of suppliments I can take everyday for months on end. If thats not possibly, maybe 2 seperate stacks I can switch between every 1,2 or 4 weeks.

Just FYI, I'm 27, 6'5", 218, 33" waist. Gained about 40 lbs in the last 18 months and stabilized. 6'5"/180#s looked too skinny. I like my current weight, but want to trade some excess fat for a little extra muscle.

Finally, my calorie intake is somewhere around 3100 and I'm burning in the neighborhood for 4100. (According to Fitday)