OK...Ok..so i stopped into complete nutrition...hahaha...

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
so i was talking to a guy about some **** and he just sold some 17 methly X or some ****....and i knew exactly what that was..PHera-Plex and he sold it to some like dudes who had like no lifting experience...didnt give them any advice for liver protectant and something for post cycle therapy..."just take our PCT" you will be fine...he told me o this wont lower your HPTA that much and your liver is fine over 4 weeks...which i kind of thought was crazy.....but ya to top it off

i was talking to him about kre-alklyn and he said o here r some samples and gave me some capsule of "kre-alklyn." not in the patented purple pill capsule either. i didnt say anything there but i kind of want to go back there and throw him in his face.

incase some dont know "Kre-alklyn" is a patented creatine formula and if in pill form its suppose to be put in purple capsules. anything that isnt in purple capsules (besides already added to a mix) most likely isnt Kre-alklyn

"edit" wow i wasnt paying attention plz move this to more appropriate forum area

forgive me synergy muscle

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
so i was talking to a guy about some **** and he just sold some 17 methly X or some ****....and i knew exactly what that was..PHera-Plex and he sold it to some like dudes who had like no lifting experience...didnt give them any advice for liver protectant and something for post cycle therapy..."just take our post cycle therapy" you will be fine...he told me o this wont lower your HPTA that much and your liver is fine over 4 weeks...which i kind of thought was crazy.....but ya to top it off

i was talking to him about kre-alklyn and he said o here r some samples and gave me some capsule of "kre-alklyn." not in the patented purple pill capsule either. i didnt say anything there but i kind of want to go back there and throw him in his face.

incase some dont know "Kre-alklyn" is a patented creatine formula and if in pill form its suppose to be put in purple capsules. anything that isnt in purple capsules (besides already added to a mix) most likely isnt Kre-alklyn

"edit" wow i wasnt paying attention plz move this to more appropriate forum area

forgive me synergy muscle

Oh my...

:ntome:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
so like, why did you stop in there to begin with?

And the 17 methyl.... it like might have been 17-HD, not Phera.

And like, that guy is so wrong and **** for giving you potential fake kre-alklyn. (Actually spelled Kre-Alkalyn).

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
so like, why did you stop in there to begin with?

And the 17 methyl.... it like might have been 17-HD, not Phera.

And like, that guy is so wrong and **** for giving you potential fake kre-alklyn. (Actually spelled Kre-Alkalyn).
no it wasnt 17-HD i saw the bottle...and ive looked at the ingredients same as Phera-Plex...they also have superdrol for sale and 19-NorTren (which blows u need high doses i guess to get this compoud to work well)

sorry for misspelling of Kre-Alkalyn :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You see how good it feels to hang out here? Knowledge is really important in this industry. I have a lot to learn, and talked to some stupid guys myself.. Very similar too! :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
East, your eloquent mastery of the human language never ceases to amaze me. Your rich description of your environment allows the reader to vicariously experience each one of your completely relevant trials and tribulations.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
East, your eloquent mastery of the human language never ceases to amaze me. Your rich description of your environment allows the reader to vicariously experience each one of your completely relevant trials and tribulations.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
is there an echo?

yaya, i type like im a little school girl on AIM. I dont care. If you really want me to i can type a little better you for. :)

But hey, I've got to keep my readers interested!:frustrate

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, did anyone at all sense the sarcasm in my post? Sorry East, I was knocking your eloquence as well. But with love, and ****.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
is there an echo?

yaya, i type like im a little school girl on AIM. I dont care. If you really want me to i can type a little better you for. :)

But hey, I've got to keep my readers interested!:frustrate
you need to get your self a blog :D East adventures thats a good name for it

MBracewell01

Awards
The Kre-Alkalyn at Complete Nutrition is legit. It's the real stuff. Their PH's are all legit too but personally I would never take the 5-Deca because it just seems like a dumb combo. Atleast they still sell PH's when most places wont touch them.