50% Cissus

jay12

Awards
I've never tried the stuff, but seeing how cissus is so popular around here, I thought you guys would like to know that Giant is now selling 50% Cissus. I remember correctly, the other stuff out there ranges from 5-10%.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, but the COA they have posted really does not confirm the %, so i'm a bit suspect. If others chime in that it looks good, i will prob order some.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I used to think that a super high concentration would be awesome but after listening to Jacob it sounds like you have to find a happy medium with the concentration otherwise you either loose the anabolic effects or the joint regenerating effects.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I used to think that a super high concentration would be awesome but after listening to Jacob it sounds like you have to find a happy medium with the concentration otherwise you either loose the anabolic effects or the joint regenerating effects.
Any studies to back that up?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Any studies to back that up?
ya go talk to jacob...use search i've read the topics about it also and i can vouche....uh check the synergy muscle area ...i know thats why they created Symmetry X is using cissus for the anabolic effects

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
um theres is standardized for 6 keto i thought cissus rx was 5-keto???

drunk

Awards
I don't think I've ever really understood the extraction info. With USPLabs is it 5 different ketosterones for the extraction or is it just 1 ketosterone named 5-ketesterone being extracted?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well the coa is by proviant and i could swear patrick arnold had a stake in proviant...not saying this product isnt legit but kinda odd if its true

drunk

Awards
Proviant is the parent company of Ergopharm and Giant. Giant is Pat's company.

Oswizle

Awards
PA is one of the top dudes in the industry.....why would anyone doubt him?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
PA is one of the top dudes in the industry.....why would anyone doubt him?

maybe because he isnt perfect case in point he did release a formestane oral a few years ago which did practically nothing under a company he created i think it was called Fortress or something .plus this thread isnt doubting its more trying to figure out if the 50% is actually worth it.no doubt pa is a top guy and a very smart chemist but do you wanna accept anything just on name alone without knowing facts?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
jacob knows more about this stuff then anybody so if he says it, i believe him.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
maybe because he isnt perfect and he did release a formestane oral a few years ago which did practically nothing .plus this thread isnt doubting its more trying to figure out if the 50% is actually worth it.no doubt pa is a top guya nd a very smart chemist but do you wanna accept anything just on name alone without knowing facts?
Exactly, i would just like to know what the deal on 50% is. Is this the new big thing or is say 10 or 20% better? I know NP and PN were sourcing 20% cissus. If its the same extraction but of a higher percentage I can't imagine it would change the effects, you would just have to use less. Wasn't that the theory behind super cissus rx? Same stuff, higher % extraction, you take less of it? Maybe i'm off here, but makes sense in my mind.

Try it out and compare. With Super Cissus, we where able to to slighlty increase the steroen content without sacrificing other important fractions of the compound.

Calcium and vitamin delievery is one of the most important aspects of Cissus. Almost like a delivery system to aid in nutrient transport. The anti catabolic is a small portion of the entire therapuetic effect in my opinion.

If he does have a 50%, try it out and report back.

take care

jay12

Awards
alright, so I guess I'll be the guinea pig; I've never used cissus, but I've been debating trying something for me knees that have been killing me lately. So, I ordered a couple of bottles (not bad at $20 each) that I'll be trying out once they get here. I don't have time to do a dedicated log, so I'll just throw comments about it in with my workout log

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i did a search on giants website and came up blank

alright, so I guess I'll be the guinea pig; I've never used cissus, but I've been debating trying something for me knees that have been killing me lately. So, I ordered a couple of bottles (not bad at $20 each) that I'll be trying out once they get here. I don't have time to do a dedicated log, so I'll just throw comments about it in with my workout log
The dosage is very low at 200mgs..

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i think ill stick with usplabs, with them u know what you are getting.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i did a search on giants website and came up blank
its not that hard to find, i can't post the source but using google it ain't hard.

"Giant provides Cissus Quadrangularis extract at a standardization of 50% for 6-ketosteriods."

I'll stick to USP, not even willing to try it plus they don't ship international anyway.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think Pat is in jail (or very soon to be heade there) - which is totally unfortuneate IMO.
Retarded what we spend money in this country to pursue (as far as folks in jail).

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well i went too giants website and punched it in there search and it came up with zero. not a biggie, ill be sticking with usp labs anyway

I think Pat is in jail (or very soon to be heade there) - which is totally unfortuneate IMO.
Retarded what we spend money in this country to pursue (as far as folks in jail).

agreed..We let the government control our addictions. Food, Smoke and drink..pop a few CCs workout and sleep early and DEATH to u!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
agreed..We let the government control our addictions. Food, Smoke and drink..pop a few CCs workout and sleep early and DEATH to u!

if the goverment cant make money on it or tax it its illegal bastards.

drunk

Awards
I think pat went in sometime in November and if I remember he's in for 3 months. so he should be out sometime next month.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
maybe because he isnt perfect case in point he did release a formestane oral a few years ago which did practically nothing under a company he created i think it was called Fortress or something .plus this thread isnt doubting its more trying to figure out if the 50% is actually worth it.no doubt pa is a top guy and a very smart chemist but do you wanna accept anything just on name alone without knowing facts?
...What is Prototype Nutrition.

Owen70

Awards
Try it out and compare. With Super Cissus, we where able to to slighlty increase the steroen content without sacrificing other important fractions of the compound.

Calcium and vitamin delievery is one of the most important aspects of Cissus. Almost like a delivery system to aid in nutrient transport. The anti catabolic is a small portion of the entire therapuetic effect in my opinion.

If he does have a 50%, try it out and report back.

take care
USP, that is a very respect-garnering post to me. It is ballsy you don't just come out like I was expecting (having dealt with other supplement-company-nazi's) and just say flat out your product is superior.

props

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
PA is definitely a very bright dude, but could he really have any say in regards to this product while he's in the clink? And also, as much as he has done I still gotta believe jacob is the authority here. Only time will tell though, ergo products are usually solid but like i said, jacob's the man here

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i just emailed them..it is 100mg's of activer per capsule not 100 mg's of cissus but the actives.i hae so much cissus here its not even funny still have the original cissus rx to go through and then i can pop open the super cissus so it would be a long time b4 i would even consider trying this.i think i too will stick with usplabs i least know for a fact it works and works well

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I usually use usplabs but I did try Giant's 50% just to see its effects.
I took the recommended dose for about two weeks and then upped it to 6 caps a day for two weeks.

Did not feel a reduction in the joint pain.. but I did get a bit leaner and it gave me some veins in my muscles when I worked out.

All I can say.
Going back to Usplabs.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did PA ever state why he was going to the joint?

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Agree!