Final tweakings of my stack

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
well i've been debating a lot lately...got back and forth between PH"s ...non hormonal stacks...ect....and im going ot stick with non-normonal for a while and now im just setting up a final stack...then i'll set up a log once i order/recieve

now here r the 3 finals

JW/AP/BAM--stack all 3 same time for 4 weeks...
or i could-

week 1-4 JW
week 3-6 AP
week 5-8 BAM

or...

Week 1-4 AP
Week 3-6 JW
Week 5-8 BAM

JW/AP/E-bol ...stack all 3 same time

or....
Ecdysten/JW/AP

Week 1-3 Ecdy/JW
week 4 Ecdy/JW/AP
week 5-7 Ecdy/AP
week 8 Ecdy

i could do the above stack and switch the ecdy with e-bol if i had the money... sadly i dont :(

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
(Man - I can't BELIEVE I'm gonna help a damn Husker fan that actually thinks their '95 team is better than our All-Pro '01 team....ugh, when will these foolish midwesterners ever learn...)

East1999Eternal, ;)
This is the first time I've seen you post a thread like this - so forgive me if I'm uninformed a bit.

I don't know much about E-bol to be honest - so I won't comment on that stack.

I'm guessing you are looking for lean mass???
In that case - I would consider running the BAM and Jungle overlapping. 1 to 4 Jungle w/ 3 to 5 BAM sounds Ok. You could then overlap the AP with the BAM (4 to 7 or however much there is).
But - I've only ran the beta AP (yellow gold) by itself and Jungle w/ Restore, Alpha Drive XL, and Primed - I think - there's a log on here somewhere). So - I haven't used those 2 together. I have 2 bottles of BAM but have yet to use it (right shoulder is now f*cked up....).

Anyway - good luck with this young buck!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
(Man - I can't BELIEVE I'm gonna help a damn Husker fan that actually thinks their '95 team is better than our All-Pro '01 team....ugh, when will these foolish midwesterners ever learn...)

East1999Eternal, ;)
This is the first time I've seen you post a thread like this - so forgive me if I'm uninformed a bit.

I don't know much about E-bol to be honest - so I won't comment on that stack.

I'm guessing you are looking for lean mass???
In that case - I would consider running the BAM and Jungle overlapping. 1 to 4 Jungle w/ 3 to 5 BAM sounds Ok. You could then overlap the AP with the BAM (4 to 7 or however much there is).
But - I've only ran the beta AP (yellow gold) by itself and Jungle w/ Restore, Alpha Drive XL, and Primed - I think - there's a log on here somewhere). So - I haven't used those 2 together. I have 2 bottles of BAM but have yet to use it (right shoulder is now f*cked up....).

Anyway - good luck with this young buck!
95 huskers all the way! lol

but thnxs for the help

ya im thinking i need JW before BAM automatically so the question is when to run AP lol

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
any1?? if not...i guess ill try the stack of

if not ill run...
AP 1-4
JW 3-6
BAM 5-8

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It'll be up to you, but I'd run the AP solo the first time you use it. Maybe 2 weeks of AP alone, then overlap it on your first couple weeks of JW.
That'll let you sort out what supplement is doing what for you.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
common mistake is never taking supplements separate before starting to stack. its good that these are spaced out but i dont think you'll ever know which product really worked for you and which didn't.

the stack looks fine its the same as this (at the bottom), just with AP in the front of it starting. So youre good to go.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
it would be better just to run e-bol at half dosage than to do 2 ecdystens. There is more than twice the ecdysone/cyasterone in e-bol than ecdysten.

Since you're 18 I'd run Activate or maybe hyperdrol rather than JW. Also you really shouldn't be using PH for several more years.

If you're going for mass I'd say number one.
If you're going for lean-ness I'd say number three, but with ebol at half dosage rather than ecdysten.