I dont even know what to take anymore...

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
well PP sounds like it would be fun to take...but im too young as of now ( i know this dont need to be told...thinking of ****ing up my bod this early scares me) so PP is out...i wanna take AP and JW but im not sure if AP will do that great since im taking shock therapy and storm and those have ALA's in them...

i dont know what to use anymore my diet is down my workouts are perfect for me im just for some reason bummed my parents say they will try and help me with BB'in but they dont and dont understand why i wont eat certain things ect.. it just frustrates me :frustrate ...i want to take something that will dramatically help me increase in mass i was debating on AP/JW/E-bol but who knows...im ****ing poor :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
im ****ing poor :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
If you are ****ing poor, then why on Earth are you even considering all these EXPENSIVE supplements?

How long have you actually been training? Why not see what a solid diet and cosistant training can do (you'll be surprised)? From all the threads you've started it seems to me that you are way to obcessed with supplements.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
If you are ****ing poor, then why on Earth are you even considering all these EXPENSIVE supplements?

How long have you actually been training? Why not see what a solid diet and cosistant training can do (you'll be surprised)? From all the threads you've started it seems to me that you are way to obcessed with supplements.
yes i do like taking supplements b/c i want to take my body extreme i want to actual see if its possible to make it pro status...

i do eat clean i train my ass off...AP sounds great but yeah....PP sounds awesome too u know??? its just all the sides and dangers

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
it's all about patience in reality. You are 18 and seeing as you seem motivated now, you will definitely see the fruits of your labors come on steadily if you dial every variable in before jumping on the "enhanced" bandwagon.

Many times when I person considers their diet and training on point, it takes an objective point of view to set them straight.

If I had this resource of natty info available when I was 18, I would have been a very happy young man.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
hmmm well it just seems like im lost on what to try (natural side of things that is)

I hate PH's!...so tempting to try....its like candy while dieting u wanna have them but you cant

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Well, I remember reading that you've taken superdrol some time ago so get some bloods taken, see how you are doing now and then focus on diet and then training. When tweaking your diet go into the most anal detail, e.g. Take micro-nutrients, GI and GL into account.

I know popping a cap is easier but in the long run it's your diet and lifestyle that will dictate your physique and health, not a pill or syringe.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Well, I remember reading that you've taken superdrol some time ago so get some bloods taken, see how you are doing now and then focus on diet and then training. When tweaking your diet go into the most anal detail, e.g. Take micro-nutrients, GI and GL into account.

I know popping a cap is easier but in the long run it's your diet and lifestyle that will dictate your physique and health, not a pill or syringe.
what?? i never said i've taken superdrol lol, i have yet to do a PH stack

that its true though that diet is the key to BB'in without a perfect diet even roids are useless

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
How many calories are u eatin a day? that is a big factor on your gains to add mass you have to overeat somewhat.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
try gettin to at least 4500 a day mostly clean calories you can cheat somewhat when bulking and then see what that does for you

Jeffrw

Jeffrw

Awards
all i have to say is man, i wish i was 18 with the kind of knowledge that i have know. shoot, most of what i take is so i am 18 again, lol.

seriously make the most of your youth now, because your hormones are going wild. save all that test and test "boosters" until later.

you are entering your prime. just grab some bcaa's and creatine and eat like crazy. save all the other junk until your mid to late 20's...

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
all i have to say is man, i wish i was 18 with the kind of knowledge that i have know. shoot, most of what i take is so i am 18 again, lol. ...
Its funny, most of what I take is so I am 26 again. :)

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
my workout routine

Monday:
Chest/Biceps/Calves/Abs

Chest-
Flat BB Bench:2 work sets forced reps
Incline BB Bench: 2 Work Sets Forced reps
Decline BB Bench: 2 work sets forced reps
Bottom Partial Flyes-1 set
Top Partial Flyes-1 set
STREEEEETCH!

Biceps
BB curl: R/P
Preacher Curl: 2 working sets
then either wide grip or close grip curl:1 set
drop set concentration curls

Forearms wrist curls/reverse wrist curls
STREEEEETCH!

Calves
Seated Calf Raises: 1 Set
Leg Press raises:1 set

ABS

Tuesday:Hamstrings/Quads

Quads:
Squats: 2 sets
Leg Press: 2 Sets
Leg Extension: 1 set
sissy squat STREETCH

Hamstrings:
SLDL:1 working set
Leg Curls:1 working set
STREEEETCH!

Wed:OFF YAY!

Thursday: BackWidth/Backthickness

Back thickness:
Dead Lift: Heavy set, Light set
BB rows: overhand,underhand
T-Bar Rows:2 sets

Back Width:
5 sets of Pullups
Front Pulldowns:2 sets
Rear Pulldown:R/P
Lat Pulldown:R/P
STREEEETCH!

ABS!

Friday: Shoulders/Triceps
Shoulders:
Rear Shoulder Press:2 sets
Arnolds: 2 sets
Read delt Raise: R/P
Partials to the side: 2 Sets
Front Raises: R/P

Triceps:
Skull crushers: R/P
reverse grip Bench: 2 sets
Bench Dips: 2 Sets
Widow Dips: 20 reps
STREEETCH!

Abs again!

sat/sun off

usually do cardio on off days and then when i say 2 sets...they r forced reps on each set