Dymatize vs. All they Whey

1. BPB
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%

Dymatize vs. All they Whey

Hey all,
    I am in the market for a new protein powder (ON is my current choice), and due to price and what others have told me I have narrowed it down to Dymatize Elite whey or All the Whey's whey protein. I have looked through the thread on ATW on this board and it seems to be a good company with a good product, but any other experiences/info would be most welcome! On the same note, any info/experience on Dymatize, as a company in general and their whey protein, would also be very helpful! Which one would you go with? Thanks for your time!

BPB

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BPB
    Hey all,
    I am in the market for a new protein powder (ON is my current choice), and due to price and what others have told me I have narrowed it down to Dymatize Elite whey or All the Whey's whey protein. I have looked through the thread on ATW on this board and it seems to be a good company with a good product, but any other experiences/info would be most welcome! On the same note, any info/experience on Dymatize, as a company in general and their whey protein, would also be very helpful! Which one would you go with? Thanks for your time!

BPB
    I've tried Dymatize, and was so-so. I ordered a 15 lbs. ATW's chocolate orange. I can't wait to try this out!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.95%

Out of the 2 you mentioned, I would personally go with All The Whey. Both are are products, but I love ATW Orange Isolate! Mixed in some skim milk and tastes just like a dream sicle. Also ATW offers more options for bulk purchases along with different variations for there protien powder. They also carry other supplements as well. I have had nothing but great service from them.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.24%

I've had atw chocolate and banana, and dymatize choc and ban, both good. Dymatize is the same everytime I get it, I know what I'm getting, I think all the board sponsors carry it. ATW was inconsistent for me, scoops sizes wrong, taste not the same, but still good.
    I really like dymatize, but if you really like on gold, you might not like it, because to me on gold tasted like dirt...
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86%

Quote Originally Posted by MadJimF
    because to me on gold tasted like dirt...

WOOOOO HOOOO I'm not the only one to think ON is nassssty.
  6. All The Whey Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%

Quote Originally Posted by BPB
    Hey all,

BPB
    Well....if you want to pay waaayyyy too much...then order Dymatize....their blend is $49.99 for 5 lbs....ATW's is only $21.39....even less after the discount I give AM members! Don't let our low price make you think that the product is low quality either! We manufacture our own product and many people here on AM can testify to the excellent quality.

Look's like there really is only 1 choice huh?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.44%

No its not, only from the manufacturer. You can get it most places for 24 or 25 dollars.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.8%

dymatize isn't that expensive at all. but ive had the chocolate flavor and vanilla. both were good tasting but ON choc mint tasted much better.

ive ordered the sample pack from ATW and i didn't like any of the flavors. but many many many people love that stuff... i just dont know how.
  9. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.25%

dymatize has one of the best flavor systems in the industry for protein powder IMO. cafe mocha, butter cream toffee, banana, and berry were all very, very good! i like ATW's prices but comparing the banana flavors, i was disappointed with ATW.

btw, dymatize is like $23-24 for a 5 lber
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I have been likeing physique for the last 6 months. Great results from it and I seem to be recovering faster than vp2 and isopure.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I also used to use MM butVp2 is not bad too but honestly Iv been using products for years now and physique by far is my favorite not only in taste but results. I recover very fast and I am doing the max-ot program currently.
  12. All The Whey Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk

btw, dymatize is like $23-24 for a 5 lber
    It's advertised on the Dymatize website as $49.99 for a 5lb Whey Blend.

Even if you find it somewhere for $23 - $24.......with the "AM06" 6% discount ATW's blend is only $20.11!!!!
  13. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt
    It's advertised on the Dymatize website as $49.99 for a 5lb Whey Blend.

Even if you find it somewhere for $23 - $24.......with the "AM06" 6% discount ATW's blend is only $20.11!!!!
    $49.99 is MSRP. of course they arent going to compete with prices from their retailers. dymatize includes aminogen and shipping costs are unreal for ATW. i think your protein is very economical, even for an isolate, but overall price will be very similar. and IMO, dymatize is more satisfying.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86%

Price wise from what I've seen they are virtually identical... and I don't care if I have to go to a retailer to get that pricing... in fact I perfer that so that I can get my other supplements at the same price and lower the overall shipping costs I'm going to pay. I have tried ATW and was not impressed with the flavoring.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Dymatize hands down. Great flavor system and their elite whey is mostly isolate. The fact that i can order other supplements with my whey is great, rather than just getting raped for shipping via ATW and have to worry about a month to deliver. If Nutraplanet doesn't carry it, I typically don't order it! NP is the only way to go!
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%

Quote Originally Posted by joebo
    Dymatize hands down. Great flavor system and their elite whey is mostly isolate.
    Whey isolate yes, but ion exchange whey isolate. Their iso 100 is much better and also more expensive.
    But I do agree with you Dymatize elite whey is very good.
  17. BPB
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%

Thanks everyone. I will stick with my original plan and go with dymatize. Does anyone have any experience with other products of theirs? Glutamine, Creatine-monohydrate, and BCAA's are other products I am looking into. Prices wise, they arent too bad, especially since I would rather buy in bulk (1000+ grams). And do you feel there is a advantage/disadvantage to using a companies whole line of products rather than mixing companies? I would think there is no difference, as creatine is creatine etc...Thanks for your time.

bpb
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'd personally order from NP and get your dymatize whey and then buy all the other things you mentions via their bulk powders.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dymatize Natural Whey vs ON Natural Whey
    By Flaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 09:08 AM
  2. Syntrax Nectar vs All The Whey...isolate battle
    By firedoghfd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 02:10 PM
  3. For Sale: All They Whey Cinnamon Bun 5 lbs (Protein)
    By codymichaud in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 05:09 PM
  4. All They Whey Isolate Question
    By PsYcHoNeWb727 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 03:27 PM
  5. Pro Rated vs. Optimum 100% Whey
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 10:36 AM