bsn stack + venom

spurs21rak

Awards
wassup guys-- im startin up the bsn mass stack (nitrix, no xplode, cellmass) and venom hd once i move back to school (around the 14th)

im wonderin if i should take any adrenal supplements along with this? i have some muscle milk + muscletech thermogain left over from last semester as well- probably gonna use the musclemilk- but is there any point to continueing the thermogain?

thankss

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
nitrix---promotes NO dilates(expands)blood vessels
no explode---pre workout shake with alot of caffeine and a small amount of creatine
cellmass----post workout shake with creatine and other stuff
venom hyperdrive----stim/fat burner
thermogain----i dont like muscletech, this is a thermogenic (constrics blood vessels)

Nitric oxide products dont mix with thermogenic, since NO products expand blood vessels and thermogenics constrict them.

The musclemilk is just protein it doesnt affect any of those supps.

i woulnt use NOxplode,Venom HD and thermogain in a stack

i have used NOxplode and it made me feel jittery

i respect ALRI and i have used several products but venom HD made me jittery and made me crash really bad

havent tried cellmass and i not going to

nitrix gave me apump and made me look fuller

thermogain always when i took it it burned my stomach

muscle milk its a relly good protein

if your looking for a stim as a sugestion i recommend Stimulant X from Anabolic Xtreme, it gives you clean energy and it didnt made me feel jittery you can browse around the forum and compare Venom to Stim x and you can see in the reviews

Also as instead of using NOxplode you could go with Chaos from Anabolic Innovations its also a prework out shake you can get it with or with out cafeine and alsothe Ultimate mass pump stack

Instead f thermogain you could go with RPN DCP i havent used it but its on my next order, you can check logs about it.

Well i dont want to change your mind i just saying my suggestions based on personal experience and adquiered knowledge that i have got from reading threads you can always use the search function to look for info already posted

And all those things that i mention and all the ones that u mention except thermogain can be found in NutraPlanet.com: Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs

I hope that this helps alittle in you making your mind, and good luck:D

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I would stay away from Venom unless you want major peepee shrinkage. Venom is a great product for women though. My wife loves the stuff. Venom causes more shrinkage than ECA IMO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
cptwatson Supplements 5
Billd82 Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 9
Supplements 0