O/T Supplement store that accepts checks?
- 01-05-2007, 04:02 PM
- 01-06-2007, 12:12 AM
01-06-2007, 12:16 AM
I would suggest purchasing pre-paid visa cards. They only cost a dollar or two and work just like credit cards. Go to your bank and ask for a visa gift card.
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
01-06-2007, 12:48 AM
01-12-2007, 09:37 PM
This is a silly question, but if you have a checking account, don't you automatically have a bankcard that acts like any credit card? Maybe you aren't in the US.Originally Posted by dan7681
Similar Forum Threads
- By chuck89gt5.0 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 08-07-2007, 02:23 PM
- By conan1071 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-09-2007, 09:37 AM
- By Iron Warrior in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 06-13-2007, 11:20 PM
- By JonesersRX7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 03-15-2006, 02:43 AM
- By Jsmoov in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2005, 01:06 PM