Ergopharm Psychotropin, PrimaForce Phenibut, MRM Relax-All

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Are all of the following relatively the same, or is either of them more effective:

Ergopharm Psychotropin, PrimaForce Phenibut, MRM Relax-All

akp2004

Awards
I prefer MRM -Relax all, because you can get it on some websites for 10-13 per bottle -- and the phenibut is lower, but the effect is better because of the additional of magnesium, theanine, relora, and jujube. So more synergistic formula.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Thanks man! Saw Relax-All for less than $10 the other day.

I prefer MRM -Relax all, because you can get it on some websites for 10-13 per bottle -- and the phenibut is lower, but the effect is better because of the additional of magnesium, theanine, relora, and jujube. So more synergistic formula.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Noticed any other posting of yours, you reference Basic Cuts, can you elaborate on that as to how it fits in with Relax All?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Relax-all is a great supplement.

akp2004

Awards
Noticed any other posting of yours, you reference Basic Cuts, can you elaborate on that as to how it fits in with Relax All?
Taking Basic Cuts with Relax All is what I would term, a legal and practical herbal way to get stimulation and chillness

Similar to taking a benzo and a euphoric stimulant.

What I mean is that you are hitting so many of the pleasure, stimulant, and anxiolytic pathways with these two.

Just keep it to once a week. Keep it fresh - your brain adapts and can make even the strongest drugs ineffective over time. Benzos being a great example. Huge GABA effect - but take it daily, and you will lose the effect, plus get the gift of addiction.

Phenibut can be similar - but we know first few times are the best.... then keep it irregular in usage, and you'll continue to enjoy a nice supplement mix

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Relax-all is a great supplement.
Then perhaps Nutra might carry it. Just went to order a bottle based solely upon your recommendation....but no. :blink:

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Any suggestions as to the dosages for Basic Cuts and Relax All?

Taking Basic Cuts with Relax All is what I would term, a legal and practical herbal way to get stimulation and chillness

Similar to taking a benzo and a euphoric stimulant.

What I mean is that you are hitting so many of the pleasure, stimulant, and anxiolytic pathways with these two.

Just keep it to once a week. Keep it fresh - your brain adapts and can make even the strongest drugs ineffective over time. Benzos being a great example. Huge GABA effect - but take it daily, and you will lose the effect, plus get the gift of addiction.

Phenibut can be similar - but we know first few times are the best.... then keep it irregular in usage, and you'll continue to enjoy a nice supplement mix

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
akp2004 - any suggestions as to the dosage of Basic Cuts and Relax All?