Improving my cardio

R3d

R3d

Awards
Even after 6 months of cardio (10-25 minutes), that is all I can do. I cannot run that long- that time is based on an elliptical, HIIT, or stationary bike.

I really would like to be able to do 30-45 minutes of cardio (preferably straight out running) without losing the stamina, and feeling like my legs are going to give out.

Ephedra? A simple performance enhancer? Recently heard of Thermo Burst by GNC. What are my options?
Anything that will possibly aid along in the loss of BF?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the problem muscular or cardiovascular?

R3d

R3d

Awards
Cardio... Stamina, breathing, energy.
Honestly, I've always lacked the ability to run any great length. 1/4 a mile is death. :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try some Acetyl-L-Carnitine and citrulline malate. These help with focus, energy, and endurance.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Google turns up a crap load- which is the good stuff?
Is it a product that has different versions?

Thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buy bulk powder from nutraplanet, but sure you drink it with some sort of chaser.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Bulk powder or the two things you listed? lol
Not really looking to gain mass. Just wanting to lose some BF and tone up :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You just need to quit being a pvssy and push through. There is no magic supplement. Track your progress for one, log every session and beat it by a little the next one. Start slow. Keep increasing your time untill you reach the 45 minutes or whatever your goal. Once you can do that, slowly increase the intensity or speed untill eventually you can do the whole 45 minutes at a good clip. If that doesn't do it for ya might I suggest knitting or kite flying as a less strenuous hobby. :D

R3d

R3d

Awards
I've tried different programs, and as I said, I do not have the ability to "push through it". Pushing through it would get me 1/4 of a mile tops. That's as far as I can push it.
tyvm :burg:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I've tried different programs, and as I said, I do not have the ability to "push through it". Pushing through it would get me 1/4 of a mile tops. That's as far as I can push it.

Thank you for contributing nothing :burg:
So your saying you have been doing as I suggested and have a log tracking progress? You have been going at a slow pace, slowly increasing time untill endurance is increased then slowly increasing speed?

Contributing nothing? As oppposed to your great contributions to this board? Fvck off.

R3d

R3d

Awards
6 months; as said.

I've tried things like: Cool Running :: The Couch-to-5K Running Plan

I did start out slow (said time: 10-15 minutes). I had no ability to increase the time. I've been to the track, on the treadmill, on the elliptical, and on the bike.

At this time, the only cardio I am getting is HIIT (running uphill, walking down). 10-15 minutes is about all I can take (7-10 times up the hill)
I feel as though that is not enough for efficient BF loss.

this is the supplement forum, you fÜck off.

I'm here to ask questions, that is contributing.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6 months; as said.

I've tried things like: Cool Running :: The Couch-to-5K Running Plan

I did start out slow (said time: 10-15 minutes). I had no ability to increase the time. I've been to the track, on the treadmill, on the elliptical, and on the bike.

At this time, the only cardio I am getting is HIIT (running uphill, walking down). 10-15 minutes is about all I can take (7-10 times up the hill)
I feel as though that is not enough for efficient BF loss.

this is the supplement forum, you fÜck off.

I'm here to ask questions, that is contributing.

wow, guy chill out from what i read he was helping you out with what he posted. I read what he said and I was like **** he's right "I need to stop acting like a bi7ch and jus do it."

Try walking for miles you should build up endurance from that to run longer..

*Edit* Disrespecting board Reps is a quick way to get BANNED.