Anabolic pump questions.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Hello!
I have two questions about ap.

1.How long could you run it? is 12 weeks ok?

2.Does it effect libido in any way?

Thanks!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) An indefinite amount of time is really fine.

2) Nope.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have an additional question and forgive me if its been answered.....

Do i really have to wait 15 minutes before eating my carbs? Can i just pop the pill and begin eating?

I have an additional question and forgive me if its been answered.....

Do i really have to wait 15 minutes before eating my carbs? Can i just pop the pill and begin eating?
15 minutes allows the supplement to activate GLUT 4. WIth AP, the 15 minutes are important but NOT proven. You could just pop the pills with food.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Well I went for the gusto and ordered AP, Super cissus, Camp, and Muira Puama (out of powerfull at the time) I am hoping to loose some belly fat while maintaining muscle I gained off 8 week cycle (turn/anavar) let you know how it goes

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
15 minutes allows the supplement to activate GLUT 4. WIth AP, the 15 minutes are important but NOT proven. You could just pop the pills with food.
I've read through some of the claims about this product and I've got a few questions especially regarding mechanism of action. In one of your ads its states:

"ANABOLIC-PUMP™ forces your body to naturally become super efficient in utilizing insulin ONLY in muscle cells. The miraculous nature is that it COMPLETELY shuts down the fat cell’s affinity to store glucose and triglycerides while causing LIPOLYSIS!"

Now above you imply that the supplement mechanism of action is activation of the GLUT-4 transporters in skeletal muscle. The same GLUT-4 transporters are also located in adipose tissue. In other words, you claim the product activates ONLY the GLUT-4 transporters in muscle tissue? Please explain.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Hello!
I have two questions about ap.

1.How long could you run it? is 12 weeks ok?

2.Does it effect libido in any way?

Thanks!

1. No need to come off and you won't want to!

2. No

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read through some of the claims about this product and I've got a few questions especially regarding mechanism of action. In one of your ads its states:

"ANABOLIC-PUMP™ forces your body to naturally become super efficient in utilizing insulin ONLY in muscle cells. The miraculous nature is that it COMPLETELY shuts down the fat cell’s affinity to store glucose and triglycerides while causing LIPOLYSIS!"

Now above you imply that the supplement mechanism of action is activation of the GLUT-4 transporters in skeletal muscle. The same GLUT-4 transporters are also located in adipose tissue. In other words, you claim the product activates ONLY the GLUT-4 transporters in muscle tissue? Please explain.
Yes. It is activating GLUT4 within striated muscle by two unknown mechanism (in terms of specific protein cascades, insulin mediated responses etc.,0, as well as deactivating PPAR Gamma2 in adipose tissue.

Correct! Although AP works through a different mechanism of insulin. You need ALOT less insulin while on AP. AP does not effect Insulin directly, but you will need alot less insulin while on AP.

As we claim, AP open the Anabolic Window of opportunity all day round. So imagine how big the Window opens post workout.

1. GLUT 4 activation by exercise
2. GLUT 4 activation by AP
3. GLUT 4 activation by AP's other ingredient
4. GLUT 4 activation by Insulin
5. Block glucose entry into fat cells
6. Stops adipogenesis

Exciting huh!

O if you are not working out this happens

6. Stops adipogenesis

Incredible!

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I need to try this stuff....Right after my Evo stack.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Correct! Although AP works through a different mechanism of insulin. You need ALOT less insulin while on AP. AP does not effect Insulin directly, but you will need alot less insulin while on AP.

As we claim, AP open the Anabolic Window of opportunity all day round. So imagine how big the Window opens post workout.

1. GLUT 4 activation by exercise
6. Stops adipogenesis

Exciting huh!

O if you are not working out this happens

6. Stops adipogenesis

Incredible!
Thanks for the response.

Since GLUT-4 transporters (insulin-dependent) are also located in adipose tissue and are triggered by the same mechanisms...how does AP target specifically muscle tissue and "block" the GLUT-4's in adipose tissue?

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for all the answers!
I will use this on my next cut togheter with jw and bam.

Is it an + to ad cretine to?or is that unneccesary with ap?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say it's a +. Creatine can have a large increase in storage when coupled with the proper insulin surge, with ap that storage should increase just based on the physiology alone. As far as strenght gains will go, who knows. But you can always benefit from an increased phosphate storage to allow those muscles to work just a little bit more.

Thank you for all the answers!
I will use this on my next cut togheter with jw and bam.

Is it an + to ad cretine to?or is that unneccesary with ap?

Creatine is a Super smart addition! AP stacks with ANYTHING excpet other other glucose sensitizing or insulin "mimicking" supplements.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Creatine is a Super smart addition! AP stacks with ANYTHING excpet other other glucose sensitizing or insulin "mimicking" supplements.
Agreed Creatine is an excellent addition as is arginine and glutamine.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
is shock therapy and storm safe to stack with AP? (praying it is im looow on money)

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
can't see why it wouldn't be!
read the ingredients in both and tell me unless u already know whats in them

SHOCK THERAPY

Supplement Facts

Serving Size:1 scoop (~20g)
Servings per Container: 50

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 36
Total Carbohydrates 9g 3%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Sugar 0g **
Vitamin C 200mg 333%
Niacin 10mg 50%
Vitamin B6 8mg 400%
VItamin B12 100mcg 1667%
Selenium 70mcg 100%
Sodium 117mg 5%
Potassium 59mg 2%
Shock Therapy Proprietary Formula 20g
No Super Pump Complex
Arginine AKG **
Citrulline Malate **
Carnosine **
Muscle Volumizing Complex
Tricreatine Malate **
Betaine Anhydrous **
Glycocyamine **
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide **
Energy & Nootropic Complex
L-Taurine **
Choline Bitartrate **
S-Methylxanthine Complex (caffeine,theobromine, theophylline) **
L-Tyrosine **
Yerba Mate **
Evodiamine (98% standardized extract) **
Vinpocetine **
Antioxidant Compleex
Green Tea Extract (standardized for 60% EGCG) **
R-ALA (R-alpha lipoic acid) **
NAC (N-acetyl cystene) **
Grapeseed Extract (standardized for 95% polyphenols) **
Electrolyte & PH Delivery Complex
Glucose Polymers **
Insulin **
Sodium Bicarbonate **
Potassium Phosphate **
Magnesium Phosphate **
Trisodium Phosphate

STORM

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10:33g)
Servings per Container: 80

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 0
Carbohydrates <1g 0%
Sugars 0g **
Magnesium 5mg <2%
Hypervol Comples 5000mg **
Tricreatine Malate **
Dicreatine Malate **
Creatine Monohydrate **
Magnesium Creatine Chelate **
iNOXsulin-7: 3750mg **
L-Taurine **
Betaine Anhydrous **
Citrulline Malate **
Arginine AKG **
Glycocyamine **
L-ALA **
4-Hydroxyisoleucine (20%)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They are basically creatine and arginine supplements with added energizers!
they should be fine! There are no insulin "mimicking" substances in there!

i am using DCP, MassFX, Retain, GreenMag and GlycerGrow with mine!

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
alright b/c i read stuff like R-ALA and the iNOXsulin-7 and L-ALA and one also just says "insulin" lol but doesnt say how much...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you are right! Better wait for the USP guys! I am no expert on their product! Sorry!

ZoMbSta

Awards
ok...got another qns on AP too...this one's for the cut...

many ppl suggest increasing your intake of carbs during supplementation with AP...but the qns is what kind of carb to take and to increase by how much carb...should the total cals exceed maintenance with AP or should it stay below?

Giving a sample of my recomp diet...

Low Carb Day
Protein = 186
Carbs = 140
Fats = 32

High Carb Day
Protein = 186
Carbs = 232
Fats = 35

Moderate Carb Day
Protein = 186
Carbs = 186
Fats = 35

Btw, my weight is 65kg or 143lbs

As such how should I alter my carb intake when using AP? thanks!

Chad07xle

Awards
What about stacking AP with PowerFULL and a creatine, plus possibly a pre-workout drink like SuperPump250 or NOexplode or something like that?

I am a bit new at all the real facts about things and am just trying to figure out what a good stack would be for me.

Chad

Chad07xle

Awards
I am not sure if it was this thread or another, but it said to consume around 60 complex carbs 15-30 minutes after taking AP.

Maybe someone else will comfirm this.

Chad

ok...got another qns on AP too...this one's for the cut...

many ppl suggest increasing your intake of carbs during supplementation with AP...but the qns is what kind of carb to take and to increase by how much carb...should the total cals exceed maintenance with AP or should it stay below?

Giving a sample of my recomp diet...

Low Carb Day
Protein = 186
Carbs = 140
Fats = 32

High Carb Day
Protein = 186
Carbs = 232
Fats = 35

Moderate Carb Day
Protein = 186
Carbs = 186
Fats = 35

Btw, my weight is 65kg or 143lbs

As such how should I alter my carb intake when using AP? thanks!

Darron Bryant

Awards
I am about 350 lbs at 20% give or take a percent bodyfat. My question is due to my body mass will AP at 3 pills a day be enough for me to get results (I will be going for fat loss and maintain lean mass)?

Chad07xle

Awards
I am about 350 lbs at 20% give or take a percent bodyfat. My question is due to my body mass will AP at 3 pills a day be enough for me to get results (I will be going for fat loss and maintain lean mass)?
I believe in one of these other threads about AP this question was asked. I do not recall the answer sorry I thought I did until I started typing.

Chad

No dose change but if needed you can add in another cap with another carb meal..

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Sure...that isn't to say though that you'll have more effect than 3 caps though.
That's kinda vague... so you'd recommend against it unless you're a bigger guy?

What's tha half-life? Might it be better to just double dose and take twice a day? Playing devil's advocate here... as Cissus seems to be dose dependant in some for anabolic gains.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
That's kinda vague... so you'd recommend against it unless you're a bigger guy?

What's tha half-life? Might it be better to just double dose and take twice a day? Playing devil's advocate here... as Cissus seems to be dose dependant in some for anabolic gains.
I was talking with Rivet and he wasn't seeing any major benefit with 4 caps of the YG instead of 3, bigger guys might have an advantage from taking 4 but I can't say for sure.

The half-life is around 6 hours.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yup 6 hour half-life, i do 4 caps a like it, i'm 280lbs right now and it works well for me.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Yup 6 hour half-life, i do 4 caps a like it, i'm 280lbs right now and it works well for me.
Crap, you could eat me... you got 100+ lbs on me. :lol:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
280lbs and growing :), i'm cutting with Test/Tren/AP, it's potent, i'm 5 days in and strength is through the roof.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
280lbs and growing :), i'm cutting with Test/Tren/AP, it's potent, i'm 5 days in and strength is through the roof.
whats your BF%--and if you have more fat to lose do higher doses work better?:donut:

ZoMbSta

Awards
I am not sure if it was this thread or another, but it said to consume around 60 complex carbs 15-30 minutes after taking AP.

Maybe someone else will comfirm this.

Chad
alrite...thats half the qns answered...then what about how much carbs to increase by if should they be increased in the first place for a recomp?

if i remember correctly...nobody mentioned about taking it Pre or Post WO rite?...meaning it won't have an increased effect taking it over other times?

alrite...thats half the qns answered...then what about how much carbs to increase by if should they be increased in the first place for a recomp?

if i remember correctly...nobody mentioned about taking it Pre or Post WO rite?...meaning it won't have an increased effect taking it over other times?
To test AP start with your baseline amount of carbs. Then increase each AP meal by 10grams until you find the amount that suits you.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
whats your BF%--and if you have more fat to lose do higher doses work better?:donut:
I believe i'm at 14% right now i'll getting a body comp done again in later in the week. I think it depends on the person really 3 caps will be perfect for 90% of the ppl out there, but if you wanna give it a go u can try 4

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
Does anyone know if AP supposed to be beneficial to long term health?

emm1

emm1

Awards
Do you get any of the Hypo. sides from AP? This seems to really effect me no matter what I eat, dizziness, tiredness...

Do you get any of the Hypo. sides from AP? This seems to really effect me no matter what I eat, dizziness, tiredness...

eat more complex carbs, Your muscle need more glycogen...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if AP supposed to be beneficial to long term health?
It should be as it increases insulin sensitivity thus helping to prevent diabetes, i also believe it lowers cholesterol and has anti-inflammatory properties.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Can someone give me a real life example of about how much carbs I would need to eat 15-30 min after taking AP?