OT-Anyone got any suggestions on cold medicine?
- 01-03-2007, 03:45 PM
- 01-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Nyquil/Dayquil is my favorite combo. I stick to this because it works for me, I am sure others have some good suggestions.
- 01-03-2007, 05:05 PM
01-03-2007, 05:07 PM
01-03-2007, 05:13 PM
Did they take out the sedative from Nyquil? I swear its missing something these days...Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
Zicam works, but Id skip it and get the store brand zinc lozenge since its the same exact stuff, and it doesnt matter if its swabbed in the nose, sprayed in mouth or sucked on
"I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
01-03-2007, 05:32 PM
01-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Go to the store buy ColdMD, it boosts your immune system..like whoa..I would also get some Salene nasal spray...you can use it all day everyday it will moisten your nostrils and it is not addictive (as in doesnt make it worse with prolonged use) Cold Ezze losenges are also my fav...cant forget MEGA DOSE VITAMIN C!!!!!!!!!!!1
01-03-2007, 05:52 PM
I cant believe I forgot something that is my most recent discovery. I had the worst cold ever I drank 5 gallons of water in one day.. Pissed every 10 mins and the next day i was cured...
01-03-2007, 05:54 PM
01-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By PVL in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 12-31-2011, 02:03 PM
- By william3162 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2005, 09:44 PM
- By friction515 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2005, 08:00 PM
- By jmh80 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 05-27-2004, 01:58 PM
- By julius kelp in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2003, 10:44 PM