OT-Anyone got any suggestions on cold medicine?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Dang I got a bad head cold and my sinus's are plugged too beat hell. I cant breath or sleep.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Nyquil/Dayquil is my favorite combo. I stick to this because it works for me, I am sure others have some good suggestions.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I used Zicam last time I got a cold. Knocked it out in 2 days. Pseudaphed unstuffs me pretty well.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just usually the grocery store brand of some version of tylenol or nyquil :p

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Just usually the grocery store brand of some version of tylenol or nyquil :p
Did they take out the sedative from Nyquil? I swear its missing something these days...

Zicam works, but Id skip it and get the store brand zinc lozenge since its the same exact stuff, and it doesnt matter if its swabbed in the nose, sprayed in mouth or sucked on :run:

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
Go to the store buy ColdMD, it boosts your immune system..like whoa..I would also get some Salene nasal spray...you can use it all day everyday it will moisten your nostrils and it is not addictive (as in doesnt make it worse with prolonged use) Cold Ezze losenges are also my fav...cant forget MEGA DOSE VITAMIN C!!!!!!!!!!!1

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I cant believe I forgot something that is my most recent discovery. I had the worst cold ever I drank 5 gallons of water in one day.. Pissed every 10 mins and the next day i was cured...