Mega TRN cutting stack

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I've read a million posts about stacking TRN with Zol (maybe not that many), but I was considering using it as part of a cutting stack along with a really high protein diet (around 250g for my 190lbs) and below maintenance cals to really cut up and harden without too much gain. I don't want to put on much more muscle – 5-8lb. would be cool - just really want to drop bodyfat, which I've read this is good for. I did a 6 week cycle of Zol (at 100/150/150/150/150/200) and put on like 9lb. and Zol is supposed to be low gain (I am NOT a hard gainer, I guess), so I don’t want to go nuts here. Anybody know how good it is as a standalone ph for cutting?

I want to stack it with a few non-ph elements for added effectiveness: Dicana, which I've used twice at double dose (6 per day) for 4 week periods with great results and no sides besides a few sweaty nights at first, and maybe Zappatite or Venom for app. control (probably Venom which I used on Dicana, since you'd also get the thermogenic effects, and it REALLY curbed my appetite).

The idea is this:
Wk. 1
TRN - 2mg (1 cap)
Dicana - 6 caps
Venom - 1 cap
Wks. 2-4
TRN - 4mg (2 cap)
Dicana - 6 caps
Venom - 1 cap

Wks. 5-8 are PCT***:
Wk. 5
Nolva 40mg
Clomid 100mg
6-oxo 600mg

Wk. 6
Nolva 40mg
Clomid 100mg
6-oxo 600mg

Wk. 7
Nolva 20mg
Clomid 75mg
6-oxo 300mg

Wk. 8
Nolva 20mg
Clomid 75mg
6-oxo 300mg

***Now, this is not the PCT I ran after my 6 week Zol cycle. I ran your standard Nolva (40/30/20/10), R-XT (100/75/50/25 I think), but experienced more shutdown than I was comfortable with down south, so I figured I'd try this one. Maybe it's overkill, I don’t know. I priced it and can get the whole PCT going for around $160, over 2 seperate purchases, and already did the initial investment, so one $80 one to go. Better safe than weak or limp.

I also considered adding a 5th week on, but ramping back down to 2mg. Good idea? Bad? Not worth it? I notice no one seems to ramp down with TRN, it was just a thought, since I’m opting to stay at 4mg for the 4th week instead of going up to 6mg.

Naturally, this is run with liver support (Perfect Cycle) beginning 2 weeks out, and BP control (which I've gotten used to taking regularly anyway - Michael's BP control - I've been at like 72 diastolic ever since I got on it, even while on EC!). I’m already on Propecia as it is, so hopefully the hair loss angle is covered. Regarding libido, I am usually one sick individual, but you can never be too careful in this department as far as I'm concerned, so I’ll use Ejaculoid, which kicks total ass. 1 question here – I’ve read that people have big-league libido while on as long as they stay under the 6 mg. mark which is exactly what I’m planning, so I figured I’d run the ’Loid during PCT, but I have no problem using it on cycle just in case. Anyone with experience here, let me know what you think.

Thoughts, questions, concerns, suggestions? Please let me know. I’ve done a ton of reading, this is the plan, but input is always good.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
im going too keep my eye on this one

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'll definitely keep you posted on the results.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, change of plans. Forget what I said above, now I'm stacking Mega Zol along with it, and possibly going to a fifth week of Zol solo, cutting TRN after 4, depending on sides. If the sides are heavy, TRN for 3 Zol for 4. I'm really only worried about the TRN sides, but I'm hoping by not going into 6mg, I should be cool, according to the general consensus. I'm going to really ramp up my cardio because I'm probably going to pack on a few more pounds with this cycle, although all the research I've done indicates it'll be dry.

Anyway, here's the new cycle:

***1/10 Cycle Start Date (That's right, less than a week away! Hell yeaaah!)

Wk. 1
Mega TRN 2mg
Mega Zol 100mg
Dicana (6 per day )
Venom (1-2 per day - depends on jitters)

Wk. 2
TRN 4mg
Zol 150mg
Dicana (6 per day )
AMP (4 per day)

Wk. 3
TRN 4mg
Zol 150mg
Dicana (6 per day )
Venom (1-2 per day)

Wk. 4
TRN 4mg
150mg Zol
(6 per day )Dicana
AMP

Wk. 5
Zol 150mg
Venom (1-2 per day)
Blaze (2 p/d)

***2/15 post cycle therapy Start Date

Wk. 6
Nolva 40mg
Clomid 100mg
6-oxo 600mg
Blaze (2 p/d)

Wk.7
Nolva 40mg
Clomid 100mg
6-oxo 600mg
Blaze (2 p/d)

Wk. 8
Nolva 20mg
Clomid 75mg
6-oxo 300mg
Blaze (2 p/d)

Wk. 9
Nolva 20mg
Clomid 75mg
6-oxo 300mg

Like I said, in the event that the side on the TRN are harsher than I like, I'll cut the TRN after wk3. and run only Zol wk. 4, along with the last week of Dicana and Venom, then just run the Blaze for the 4 weeks of PCT (beginning 2/8 instead).

Also you'll notice that I'm alternating Venom and AMP. I happen to have about 2 weeks of each at home, and figured I'd alternate the weeks so my body doesn't get used to either. I got really hungry on Zol last time, and Dicana also opens up your app. I've never done TRN, but if I were a betting man (and I am) I'd say this stack is going to need app. control, or I'm going to eat my house. Of course, I will be checking my BP every day more or less, to be sure that it's under control. If I need to, I'll cut the stims out and just load up on Hoodia, but I should be cool. This morning I was 124/74, and that's pretty common since I started taking the BP vitamins.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I had very bad results with TRN. It made me puffy and it will totally kill your libido (I dont care what it says on the write up). I love the Mega Zol though.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I think your dosage might be a little too low. I would start zol at at least 150mg, if you have enough I would go even higher. It seems a lot of people say they really didn't notice benefits unless you go with a higher dosage.
As for the TRN, I've used TRN as part of a stack before and started out at 4mg for the first week. 4 didn't give me any sides at all, it wasn't until I took the dose to 6mg in the 2nd week where my BP was raised a little bit. I increased my Hawthorn berry intake and it took care of the problem tho. I was a little concerned with gyno and lactating especially since I ran a 6 week cycle of it with Phera-Plex. Thankfully I didn't have any problems with the cycle and had a very pleasant experience. I guess it really depends on the individual, as to if you're going to have sides with TRN or not. Good luck with the cycle I'll be keeping a watch

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think your dosage might be a little too low. I would start zol at at least 150mg, if you have enough I would go even higher. It seems a lot of people say they really didn't notice benefits unless you go with a higher dosage.
As for the TRN, I've used TRN as part of a stack before and started out at 4mg for the first week. 4 didn't give me any sides at all, it wasn't until I took the dose to 6mg in the 2nd week where my BP was raised a little bit. I increased my Hawthorn berry intake and it took care of the problem tho. I was a little concerned with gyno and lactating especially since I ran a 6 week cycle of it with Phera-Plex. Thankfully I didn't have any problems with the cycle and had a very pleasant experience. I guess it really depends on the individual, as to if you're going to have sides with TRN or not. Good luck with the cycle I'll be keeping a watch
Thanks for the advice. A little concerned going too high, as my libido was down at the end of my Zol cycle at 200. Could it have been b/c I went 6 weeks?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'm really not sure. I'm pretty sure anything that can shutdown your natural test production can eventually put a damper on your libido. Were you running zol by itself?

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm really not sure. I'm pretty sure anything that can shutdown your natural test production can eventually put a damper on your libido. Were you running zol by itself?
Yeah, I ran it for 6 weeks, then did 3 weeks PCT (stupid!) and during the 3rd week of PCT I got shut down. Maybe it was just too long a cycle with too short a PCT. Also, PCT was only nolva + Rxt. This time I'm running 4 weeks of Nolva, Clomid and 6-oxo, plus I'm taking Ejaculoid, which really helped my libido last time, throughout the cycle and PCT, so I should be cool.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I ran mega trn at 12mg a day, no results, i actually lost strength.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran mega trn at 12mg a day, no results, i actually lost strength.
Yeah a smiliar thing happened to me when I tried snorting 200mg of Superdrol..funny!

I'm going to assume you're just screwing with us otherwise you must be nuts my man. Why anyone would risk their body that way is beyond me. PHs, or designer steroids, or whatever you want to call them are not to be taken lightly. A proper plan needs to be in place involving dosage, diet, length of cycle, and PCT.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright, just got my Zol, my TRN’s been in the cabinet with my AMP/Venom (which I’ll be alternating) and Dicana. All have been on ice so to speak, and I’ve front loaded Perfect Cycle (1200mg of Milk Thistle + goodies), 1000mg of Taurine, BP control (Hawthorne Berry, Red Rice Yeast, Garlic, Valerian Root) and B6 (anyone know if 100mg a day ok?).

I am ready to start my cut tomorrow!

…oh, and I just found out that a replacement for an order of Clen last month that got lost should be here in two weeks, so I think I’m going to run clen during PCT, just to really finish cutting. Obviously I’d go 2 on 2 off, so any input on when the best time would be to start, weeks 1-2, 2-3, or 3-4 of PCT? I figured 1-2.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill be rooting for ya
Many thanks. I'll keep posting results frequently about how this little stack is working out. I don't have a camera anymore, but I'm trying to get one. I was hoping for pics and measurements to compare before and after. We'll see if I can get that together between today and tomorrow.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm only on day 4, running 2mg of TRN and 150 of Zol (i bumped up from the 100 on day 3, as I reconfirmed that I get NO sides from Zol at 150mg.

Things I have noticed so far:
-I haven't had any increase in strength, but I didn't think I would yet. However, my lift on Wednesday was weak. I got a great workout, been pumped ever since, but lifted much lighter than usual. Moreover, I am STILL very sore, which is totally unlike me to hurt this bad.
-TRN really does kill your libido, huh? It's not so much that there's no wood - that's not really been a problem so far - I've had my usual morning wood and everything, but I will say I have never thought less about sex than these past 4 days. Normally, it's a pretty steady stream of perversion running through my head throughout the day, and my gf spends half the night swatting at me in her sleep to get me to stop humping her leg in mine, but not lately. I'm already taking Ejaculoid, and picked up some good old Stamina-RX just in case, but I think I'm going to get some Horny Goat Weed in the mix to help with desire.

Other than that, I have big lift today (shoulders), we'll see how it goes.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i'd consider breaking out your high protein meals into many small meals - this keeps the metabolism up and increases your burn rate to cut. question - what nutrient or food do you plan to include to fuel your muscles in order not to loose size while on a high protein diet. you want to loose fat over muscle right?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
im on mega-TRN right now and im very dissapointed. libido is down, didnt make any gains until i added ergomax lmg. i think it depends on the person but for me this stuff is crap.

and like you said i have no problem getting wood i just havnt thought about sex in a month! hopefully clomid and jungle warfare will fix that soon...

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any update bro?
Dude, you got me right on time. Today is the 2nd to last day (so sad). Luckily, I have enough for a whole other cycle that's already on calendar for exactly 8-10 weeks (cycle was 4 pct will be 4) from Wednesday :head: More on this in a sec*.

Strength gains were only ok. Nothing major, but really I resisted the temptation to lift heavy. My rep lifts did get up there, though. On Thursday I repped 225lb 15 times for 3 sets on bench (and 1 at 185 for 18).

As for weight, I didn't gain a lb. In fact, I lost a lb. But brudda, brudda, brudda....let me tell you I look friggin sick. I must've dropped some serious fat to have maintained the weight the way it is, because even my GF said the other day, "ok, you need to stop putting on muscle now. that's enough". My arms in particular and my chest are solid, and shredded. SO much definition. And the libido thing? Wasn't a problem after all. Guess days 1 & 2 it was all in my head, b/c since then I've been crankin' on all cylinders.

Can't wait to rock it again. This time I'll just start at 4mgTRN and 200mg Zol and run it throughout (3 weeks/4weeks again).

*I've been wanting to hit up H-drol for some time now, but I don't really want much more size. I love the hardening and definition I got from this particular stack, but it could always use another boost. Any ideas on an addition for cutting more? Do you think the H-drol would be a good mix for cutting if I kept my protein a little lower (like at maintenance numbers)? I intended to do it this time, but it gets too tempting to beef up your protein and grow. I could just mix in clen, but I've been scared of it for some time. With hormonal compounds my body reacts fine, no sides to speak of, BP stays low. On EC the last few times I've gotten nosebleeds from high BP, so I worry clen might not affect me so well. Maybe Albuterol would be better? Let me know your thoughts.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on mega-TRN right now and im very dissapointed. libido is down, didnt make any gains until i added ergomax lmg. i think it depends on the person but for me this stuff is crap.

and like you said i have no problem getting wood i just havnt thought about sex in a month! hopefully clomid and jungle warfare will fix that soon...
Dude, I changed my mind. that was at the beginning. see the update above. What was your dosage? I ran 4mg, but stacked it with 150 mg of Zol, and it was awesome. Not huge gains, but tremendous definition. My muscles have never had such good shape.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'd consider breaking out your high protein meals into many small meals - this keeps the metabolism up and increases your burn rate to cut. question - what nutrient or food do you plan to include to fuel your muscles in order not to loose size while on a high protein diet. you want to loose fat over muscle right?
yeah, I started breaking up protein so it was like 7 mini meals instead of 5 bigger, and I noticed that helped. I was probably consuming a little too much protein and my muscles grew a bit. Next time I'll tone it down a little.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Glad it's working for you. One of the guys at my gym is running TRN/ZOL at 6mg/150mg for 5 weeks. He's hitting the end of his cycle and his flat bench is up 70lbs. He's running maintenance to caloric deficit with very little carbs. I don't know how he manages a decent set, as he's not taking any stims.

Continued good luck with the cycle.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
man i wish this stuff worked for me like it did for you guys :(

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad it's working for you. One of the guys at my gym is running TRN/ZOL at 6mg/150mg for 5 weeks. He's hitting the end of his cycle and his flat bench is up 70lbs. He's running maintenance to caloric deficit with very little carbs. I don't know how he manages a decent set, as he's not taking any stims.

Continued good luck with the cycle.
Yeah, I hear that 6mg is really where it hits you hard, but the sides are supposed to be pretty harsh at that dosage, so I avoided it altogether. Likewise, 200mg is where Zol is supposed to show sides, but I get none there, so maybe I could give it a try. I start PCT tomorrow, so I've got time to think it over, but I'm still thinking whether I wan to go that way, add in Halo, go Halo in place of TRN, or keep TRN at 4mg, bring Zol back down to 150mg and run Halo at a low dosage as well...decisions, decisions!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
TRN is known for its strength gain and libido killing....

ThisGuy, how are any other sides? i.e., acne, blood presure, headaches, cramps, joints, etc?

And how was the intensity in the gym?

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
Glad to hear you liked the cycle.

Did you take measurements of how much BF% you lost??

I'm doing a cut with TRN and Pheraplex right now. 2 weeks in, starting to shape up real nice.

Have a good PCT!!

charger71

Awards
  • Established
well im done with ergo and im gonna run TRN6mg and clen for the next 10 days, hopefully ill drop the few pounds of fat i gained and my strength will stay the same...or maybe go up if 6mg is the magic dose. heres hopin.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
well im done with ergo and im gonna run TRN6mg and clen for the next 10 days, hopefully ill drop the few pounds of fat i gained and my strength will stay the same...or maybe go up if 6mg is the magic dose. heres hopin.
6mgs is the magic number that most reported an increase in bad sides. Be careful bro...

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TRN is known for its strength gain and libido killing....

ThisGuy, how are any other sides? i.e., acne, blood presure, headaches, cramps, joints, etc?

And how was the intensity in the gym?
No sides to speak of. VERY minimal acne (like 1 zit), BP was cool, a few headaches here and there, but that also happens with Dicana (especially when doubling the dosage), so I just wrote it off. Taurine kept me cramp free, no joint pains, and like I said, libid has been just fine.

THough the strength didn't really go up much, I did notice intensity in the gym way up, and the pumps were unbelievable. For my next one, I'm gonna tweak the fixin's a bit (probably with either Halo or Clen, haven't decided which way to go) and just run maintenance protein on below cals and low carbs and see how much cutting i get done.