mass tabs/methandrol stack? safe?

AmeriBull55

Awards
Its saying to take one of each a day. would this be worth the risk at all. I know these are both methyls and arent safe to take together, but i thought with the lower dosage it might be cool.

edit: don't post non sponsor links...read the rules

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
isnt mass tabs superdrol?? if so...uh why add another methyl you'll kill yourself

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Its saying to take one of each a day. would this be worth the risk at all. I know these are both methyls and arent safe to take together, but i thought with the lower dosage it might be cool.
::Well first off well come to this board it seems that you dont have alot of time here, and i would recommend to read the site faq, and there you going to notice that your not suposed to Source post or ask for sources, and those arent supplements and shoulnt be posted in the supplement section of the forum. you might want to move this to the steroids section

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
regardless of whether this thread belongs here or not, IDS the company that makes Mass Tabs are not a highly regarded company when it comes to producing supplements IMHO.

They're best to stay the f*ck away from.

If you've already brought them and don't wanna throw them away, keep the dosage low and USE CYCLE SUPPORT SUPPS (use search tool).

welcome to the board.
:welcome:

RobDyson

Awards
Methanodrol was bought out by IDS from Webber pharmaceuticals, and its supposedly the same as Halodrol. Mass tabs have something that they coined as stenbolone I believe. Although I am not sure if it is meythlated, it also doesn't give the amount, only part of a proprietary blend. Not much info on either as of yet, although methanodrol should be like HD-50

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Methanodrol was bought out by IDS from Webber pharmaceuticals, and its supposedly the same as Halodrol. Mass tabs have something that they coined as stenbolone I believe. Although I am not sure if it is meythlated, it also doesn't give the amount, only part of a proprietary blend. Not much info on either as of yet, although methanodrol should be like HD-50
even more reason to stay away from, not giving exact amounts on the make up of its methyl components is downright irresponsable IMHO :study:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Post Cycle Therapy 4